image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_2614.JPG
IMG_2615.JPG
IMG_2619.JPG
IMG_2613.JPG
IMG_2618.JPG
IMG_4082.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinfidel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#121 9 years ago
Quoted from PiNDoCToR:

Looks like I'll be bringing either a Dr. Dude, Grand Slam (Bally 2-player) or a Lost In Space for free-play and sale.
I have the following other games available that I could bring if pre-sold...
Eight Ball
Banzai Run
Diner
Hurricane
T2
TAF
Cue Ball Wizard
STTNG
Street Fighter
TFTC
Guns n Roses
Dirty Harry
ToM
Nascar
I am looking to buy the following...
WPC Games
--------------
TZ
AFM
MM
IJ
CFTBL
Doctor Who
WH2O
FH
Harley Davidson
Getaway
WCS94
JY
Gilligans Island
Corvette
roadshow
NGG
CP
WMS System 7-11
--------------------
BK
BK2K
Riverboat Gambler
Whirlwind
Earthshaker
Fire!
Bad Cats
EATPM
Taxi
Pool Sharks
Game Show
Jokerz
Space Shuttle
Comet
Cyclone
Pinbot
Gottlieb System 1-80/System 3
--------------------------------
Cleopatra
Hulk
Genie
spiderman
Car Hop
Lights Camera Action
Super Mario Bros
Joker Poker
Pinball Pool
Countdown
Cactus Jacks
Surf N Safari
Silver Slugger
Early Bally
-----------
Black Jack
Space Invaders
Silverball Mania
Eight Ball Deluxe
Eight Ball Champ
Mata Hari
Power Play
Strikes N Spares
Embryon
Fathom
Fireball Classic
Harlem Globetrotters
Hot Doggin
Kiss
Nitro Ground Shaker
Playboy
Star Trek
Supersonic
Xenon
Data East
----------
Phantom of the Opera
Time Machine
Monday Night Football
Robocop
R&B
Checkpoint
Hook
JP
LW3
Star Trek
Star Wars
Simpsons
Tommy
Maverick
Various EM
------------
Captain Fantastic
Abra Ca Dabra
Atlantis
Big Shot
Buccaneer
Drop A Card
Fast Draw
Grand Slam
High Hand
King Pin
Law Man
Sheriff
Sky Jump
Soccer
Solar City
Sure Shot
Surf Champ
Surfer
Pioneer
Target Alpha
Top Card
Top Score
Volley
Spirit of 76
Quick Draw
Royal Flush
Card Whiz
Jacks Open
Eldorado
Jack in the Box
Jumping Jack

That's it!?

1 month later
#591 8 years ago

Seen and played Gumbo's Centaur. Great deal for a very nice example.

#592 8 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Is anyone going to have new glass for sale? I know last year I picked up a couple of sheets.

Jack will be there selling glass.

#683 8 years ago

Anyone interested in a nice Shadow? May be picking one up tonight that is supposed to be in excellent overall condition with very little Sanctum wear. PM me if interested. If it is as nice as the seller claims, we'll deliver it to Allentown.

$3,000 and we'll have it there Friday. Thanks.

#762 8 years ago

FINALLY HERE!!!! Headed out in a couple hours. CAN'T WAAIT! Gabe and I are meeting a bunch of people at Allentown. Please be sure to introduce yourself if you notice us. Drive safe everyone!

#820 8 years ago

In a word...WOW!!! What a show! So much fun. Allentown is the place to be if you love pinball shows. Ivan is the best and works so hard every year to make the show a great and exciting one. He TOTALLY out did himself with the show expansion. Tons of people with plenty of room to move around. Tons of nice games and most of all, it was so great to meet so many fellow Pinsiders this year. You guys are all great and the pleasure was all mine.

Thank you to everyone who brought games to the show. They are always the stars of the show. There were truly some AWESOME games at the show too. Highlights for me were definitely The Hobbit, TBL, Pinball Circus and MMR. Gwaxt72 and Gecko had an amazing booth choke full of awesome games including the nicest LOTR I've ever seen. I think the best game there was that gorgeous restored Hurricane. I wonder who brought that? J/K!!!

A special thanks to the unsung heroes of the show...the volunteers.

You never really hear much about them. You hardly even know they're there because they work so fast and efficiently. They work so well together and truly make a great team. it's absolutely mind blowing how smoothly this show is run every year. At the end of the day, it's easy to see why. Ivan and his staff do such a tremendous job and work really hard to make this such a great event and they never disappoint. From load in to set up to show time to break down and every thing else in between, this show flows smoother than melted butter in a hot frying pan.

So thank you to everyone who sacrificed fully enjoying the show by working the event so we all could have a great time. You guys rock and have truly made Allentown the best of the best!

Only 362 more days till Alentown 2016!!!

#822 8 years ago

Thanks Eric. Glad we had a chance to hang out my brothah. You had some awesome games at the show my friend and are a true asset to the hobby.

#825 8 years ago

Thanks John. It was awesome talking to you for awhile. Congrats on your BF selling. I played it and thought it was nice. Solid price too. Can't wait to see you and your brother both in July.

#849 8 years ago

^^^That's one of the great things about pinball. What one person loves, another may hate and vice-versa. There's something for everyone.

#873 8 years ago
Quoted from SteveRivet:

I agree with you on the POTC. I got some rounds in on it and it was set up perfect. Nice machine.
Steve

That was eabundy's machine. He ALWAYS has his pins running nice, dialed in and more than fairly priced. GREAT seller!

#878 8 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Side note / Idea. How about having a pinball repair and or staging area away from the general free play section. If your machine is going to take awhile to fix have an area to pull it and work on it. This way it won't cause congestion and or interfere with other people playing games nearby. I know while I was working on Striker I had a guy playing Harley and it was less than comfortable for either of us.

There is a dedicated spot in the Free Play area at Pintastic just for that. You could pull and work on 6 machines there. We're trying to think of everything.

#880 8 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

Loved the idea Ivan put in place for the inside flea market. He dedicated a small area for free play for us. Best part is they could be taken down as soon as they were sold and removed from the show. Only a couple of us took advantage of it.

Allentown is awesome...PERIOD! And Ivan and his staff do an AMAZING job of making Allentown the great show that it is. I thank each and every one of them for working so hard to put together such an awesome event every year. Allentown ROCKS!!!

#882 8 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

Stop! I am already down in the dumps about missing it this year!

Sorry bro. Shoot up for Pintastic to get your pin-fix. Then you'll be ready for Allentown 2016!

#884 8 years ago

Pleasure will be all mine my friend!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinfidel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-the-official-whats-for-sale-wtb-thread?tu=pinfidel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.