image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_2614.JPG
IMG_2615.JPG
IMG_2619.JPG
IMG_2613.JPG
IMG_2618.JPG
IMG_4082.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lovef2k.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#52 9 years ago

I have a re-screened original F2K pf. It was sanded to white wood, new inserts installed and sent to CPR for re-screen and clear coat. I did 2 restorations and was going to do a 3rd but I don't have the time, I kept the second resto for my own collection and decided to sell the parts for the 3rd resto.

Here's what I have:
The re-screened pf, cleared and ready for swapping. original mounting holes still intact so no guess work.

CPR F2K backglass 2010 re-run. Mint and sold out quickly

Back rack replacement wire harness from Jim's pinball that was sold by BAA for $179 and has long since sold out. This will save ton's of time usually spent on re-pinning. It consists of all the back box connection for displays, sound, speech and other connections, just not sure which at this time.

I also have the 6 and 9 pin backbox connectors for the lamps that are usually toast and are very hard to find.

Reproduction set of tech cards and lables for F2K, this includes all the paper works found in cab and head, also black apron cards.

NOS SDU-100 and NOS TA-100 rectifier board

Working used SB-300 sound and VSU-100 speech board.

Repro set of side rails made by Doug Huse. Specific to wide body Stern cabs of the era. Nobody makes these and I had Doug make these special for me, only 5 sets were made, I used 1 set, sold another and only 3 sets remain. Doug has been un-reachable so I doubt these will ever be made again due to lack of demand.

Dismantled 1-5 DT bank, re-plated and rebuilt with PBR repro targets.

Set of clear plastics from Pinbits.

$2000 firm for all.

PM me for pics.

Delivery only to Allentown.

#62 9 years ago

Bringing and WMS Alien Poker for free play and to sell.

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

Well, Allentown this year falls on my wife's due date for our second child, so chances are I won't even make it, much less bring a dozen or so games for free play as in years past.
But I can offer up a few games for sale that either I can bring or arrange to be there.
NBA - $4300
Viper Night Drivin - $2200
UltraPin Virtual Pinball- $2600
maybe others, I'll update later
Also have some arcade and countertop touchscreen games if anyone is interested...like a Megatouch Rx for $1800, JVL Echo HD3 $1800, JVL Retro $1300.

You'll have to time that better if you have another!

1 month later
#583 9 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

would love a nice stern drop target pin...Seawitch?

Bringing mine for freeplay.

#584 9 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

Legs,Legs & more LEGS headed to the Indoor Flea Market.
If anyone is looking for some extra legs I'll have about a dozen matched sets of wooden Legs for woodrails at $25 to $40 a set. Some single wooden legs for $5 each and about 15 sets of matched metal legs (mostly 28.5") for $20 a set. Plus a bunch of metal singles for $5 each. (Some odd ball size metal legs also like 30.5" and 29").
The wooden legs sets are all pretty nice overall but most of the metal sets will need to be painted.
If I dig out any 27" or 31" metal legs they will be a little more expensive since I don't have a lot of extras.
I'll also have about 25 to 30 back doors for woodrails and EM machines including some pretty odd and hard to find stuff if you happen to be looking for a back door (or two) measure to see what you need. I have most of them labeled as far as what they came off of but it is still a good idea to know size you need.
Since Todd isn't bringing his $5 a sheet used glass this year I'll also have about 30 sheets of used playfield glass for $5 each (standard size) and a couple slightly shorter standard width from early woodrail machines if you happen to need one of those.
I might also bring some oddball stuff like side rails, lock bar receivers, etc but it will likely be best to email me ahead of time if you are looking for anything like that because my load is getting very heavy and I am running out of room. (All that stuff is EM or early SS).

I need the dark Bally legs, EBD, Xenon and other early solid state games

#640 9 years ago
Quoted from yfz450:

Sorry for the crappy iPhone pictures. Don't own a camera. Forgot to mention that it's nicely LEDed.

How much are you asking for AP? I'm bringing mine but it's not as nice as yours.

#643 9 years ago

Possibly bringing a restored F2K to sell. Many of you have seen the pics from 2013. The game has been sitting in my living room un-played since the restoration. May just bring to show off or to sell.

http://southjerseypinball.com/gallery/v/lovef2k/?g2_page=10

#670 8 years ago

Is anyone bringing video games? I'm looking for a Multi-cade type game for a friend. Must haves are: Pacman, Centipede with track ball controller, 60 or more games, full size upright cab in nice condition.

#719 8 years ago

I have some more things I decided to let go.

1. EBD playfield overlay, $150

2. Decent used EBD playfield, stripped but has the lamps sockets still. $125

3. Stern coindoor, It's nice, hardly any rust and straight . I think it's from a Wild Fyre, MPU-100 era. $40

4. Stern coin door from Flight 2000, untested, $25

5. CPR Bobby Orr plastics set, new. $100

6. CPR Pinbot mini playfield bling edition, long since sold out. $50

Will be adding pics later on.

#721 8 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Anyone bringing any classic Sterns?
Big Game, Meteor, F2K etc...

Bringing Meteor for free play and possible sale. Has nice pf but cab is rough. New power supply. I had sound issues where some sounds like the spinner were absent. I put in a match pair of 5101's and a new 6800 U9 and now all sounds work. Now I have to tweek the upper drop targets because some drop down when bank resets.

I have a high restored F2K that I'm thinking of bringing. Not for free though. May be borrowing some floor space in the vendor area.

Bringing seawitch for free play also, that's if she behaves. I think the reset section on the mpu is flaky. sometimes it takes several attempts to get game to boot.

#722 8 years ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

I have some more things I decided to let go.
1. EBD playfield overlay, $150
2. Decent used EBD playfield, stripped but has the lamps sockets still. $125
3. Stern coindoor, It's nice, hardly any rust and straight . I think it's from a Wild Fyre, MPU-100 era. $40
4. Stern coin door from Flight 2000, untested, $25
5. CPR Bobby Orr plastics set, new. $100
6. CPR Pinbot mini playfield bling edition, long since sold out. $50
Will be adding pics later on.

Pinbot mini pf sold pending payment...

#737 8 years ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

Pinbot mini pf sold pending payment...

pics of items for sale:

P4290099.JPGP4290099.JPG P4290101.JPGP4290101.JPG P4290100.JPGP4290100.JPG P4290102.JPGP4290102.JPG P4290103.JPGP4290103.JPG P4290104.JPGP4290104.JPG P4290107.JPGP4290107.JPG P4290108.JPGP4290108.JPG P4290109.JPGP4290109.JPG
#741 8 years ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

pics of items for sale:

P4290099.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
P4290101.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
P4290100.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
P4290102.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
P4290103.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
P4290104.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
P4290107.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
P4290108.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
P4290109.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

First coin door sold....

#747 8 years ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

First coin door sold....

Have a new set of reproduction side rails for solid state Bally cab. I believe they are Chris Munson re-makes. $75

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lovef2k.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-the-official-whats-for-sale-wtb-thread?tu=lovef2k and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.