image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_2614.JPG
IMG_2615.JPG
IMG_2619.JPG
IMG_2613.JPG
IMG_2618.JPG
IMG_4082.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrkitty.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#233 9 years ago

Looking to Trade:

I have a complete Theatre of Magic project that I would consider trading for a complete Twilight Zone project. My game is non-working and was sitting in an old warehouse where I bought it. I believe it to be complete, and I can clean it up a bit and bring to Allentown. It will still need to be completely shopped and repaired by you. TZ needs to have a nice playfield, cabinet, and be complete. It does Not need to be working or shopped.

also looking to trade my Data East Batman for a complete Williams Taxi. My game was missing the display and cpu board when I bought it, and I now have a brand new Rottendog cpu board and new chips that go with this deal. You will need a display. Game is in pretty nice condition and complete except for display. Taxi needs to have a nice cabinet, playfield, and topper. It does not need to work or be shopped, but must be complete.

I also have a Slugfest project I would consider trading for a Phantom of the Opera project. My game has a decent cabinet, decent playfield, and is complete except for a display and a couple boards. Looking for a Phantom with decent playfield and cabinet, it does not need to work or even include all the boards.

finally I have a working Gilligans Island that needs shopped that I would trade for a working Elvira and the Party Monsters. My game has nice cabinet, playfield and works well, but it needs cleaned and new bulbs and rubber. The Elvira must be nice, clean and fully working.

if you have any of these games I am looking for, and would consider a trade, then let me know and I can send you some pics of my games.

I will not be bringing any of these games to Allentown unless a trade is agreed to in advance.

thanks for looking, hope to see you at Allentown

1 week later
#326 9 years ago

I have a Williams Winner pinball for sale that I will bring to Allentown. I just picked it up, and I played it this morning. It seems to work and score properly. I would recommend a shop job as it has been in home use for quite a while without service. Game is in good condition, but has a good bit of backglass flaking, which will get worse on the bouncy ride to Allentown. Not worth spraying. $350 as is. Let me know if your interested.

winner1.jpgwinner1.jpgwinner2.jpgwinner2.jpg

2 weeks later
#748 8 years ago

I have decided to sell my Theatre of Magic project game. When I bought this game it was filthy and non-working with no boards in the game. I found some of the boards that match this game serial number in a box of boards from the same purchase labeled do not use. The I added the missing display board so it is now complete with all the proper boards and a display. I cleaned the cabinet inside and out, installed new leg bolts and scrubbed the legs with sos. The coin door has been painted and installed a new lock. The playfield looks pretty good, with some new rubber, and ramps are nice. I have not ever plugged in this game, as I am sure some caps an transistors need replace on the boards, and maybe some bridge rectifiers and or chips.

For that reason this game is sold as a complete non-working project. All in all this is a nice game that could become super nice with some time, effort, some more cleaning and a few board repairs. Come see this game in my booth inside and see for yourself. First $3500 cash takes it home.

I will be leaving for Allentown in the morning so I will not be able to check this mail so come see me as soon as the show opens. We will also have 2 brand new multi-cades in our booth with 60 of the most popular games and beautiful colorful cabinets.

tom.jpgtom.jpg
tom2.jpgtom2.jpg
tom3.jpgtom3.jpgtom4.jpgtom4.jpgtom5.jpgtom5.jpgtom6.jpgtom6.jpgtom7.jpgtom7.jpgtom8.jpgtom8.jpgtom9.jpgtom9.jpgtom10.jpgtom10.jpgtom11.jpgtom11.jpgtom12.jpgtom12.jpgtom13.jpgtom13.jpgtom14.jpgtom14.jpgtom15.jpgtom15.jpg

tom1.jpgtom1.jpg
#751 8 years ago

I have this Comet for sale that has a fully populated playfield, all displays included, and all boards except the power supply (which is readily available)comet.jpgcomet.jpg, and it is also missing the back glass. The cabinet has been cleaned inside and out, and the coin door was painted with new lock installed. No pf glass or lockbar. Playfield had lots of wear, but the assemblies, ramps, plastics, displays, coin door, and driver board worth more than asking price.

For that reason this game is sold as a complete non-working project. Come see this game in my booth inside and see for yourself. First $400 cash takes it home.

I will be leaving for Allentown in the morning so I will not be able to check this mail so come see me as soon as the show opens.

comet1.jpgcomet1.jpgcomet2.jpgcomet2.jpgcomet3.jpgcomet3.jpgcomet4.jpgcomet4.jpgcomet5.jpgcomet5.jpgcomet6.jpgcomet6.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrkitty.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-the-official-whats-for-sale-wtb-thread?tu=jrkitty and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.