image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_2614.JPG
IMG_2615.JPG
IMG_2619.JPG
IMG_2613.JPG
IMG_2618.JPG
IMG_4082.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eabundy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#322 9 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Making good progress on the 1960 Williams OFFICIAL BASEBALL restore.
Still hoping to have it at the show.
20150404_170523.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
20150404_123758.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
20150406_175610.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
20150408_001138.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
20150331_233441.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

20150408_001603.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

You're doing an amazing Job. I can't wait to see this in person.

#393 9 years ago

WTB: Stuffed Pretzels, Chocolate Chip cookies, and a couple donuts. Anything else is just icing on the cake

#397 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'd actually like the icing on the cake as well.

Sometimes I just eat the icing, who needs the cake

2 weeks later
#709 8 years ago

Please post the prices on your for sale games..

#821 8 years ago

Well said Pinfidel!

#875 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

That was eabundy's machine. He ALWAYS has his pins running nice, dialed in and more than fairly priced. GREAT seller!

Thanks guys! I do my best. Bring my level and set them up the way I like to play them. I usually use LEDs but walk around them and make sure none have direct eye contact. Other games I take them out. Nascar I had a bunch in, but after looking it over decided I only liked them in the far back to accent the truck, and the track a little, the rest was standard lighting. Same thing happened with the striker extreme, I didn't like the LEDs in it, and pulled them. I couldn't find a setup I liked with it.

People talking about the person playing loud music I think it was coming from the Juke Boxes setup in the back of the hall. I was working on a machine and kinda liked hearing Elvis once in awhile, was a good change up while doing some repairs.

Side note / Idea. How about having a pinball repair and or staging area away from the general free play section. If your machine is going to take awhile to fix have an area to pull it and work on it. This way it won't cause congestion and or interfere with other people playing games nearby. I know while I was working on Striker I had a guy playing Harley and it was less than comfortable for either of us.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eabundy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-the-official-whats-for-sale-wtb-thread?tu=eabundy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.