image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_2614.JPG
IMG_2615.JPG
IMG_2619.JPG
IMG_2613.JPG
IMG_2618.JPG
IMG_4082.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider e_n_3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#178 9 years ago

FS: Close Encounters of the Third Kind - Gotlieb - SS.

What has been done: It has the Pascal 4-in-1 board upgrade (boy is it nice), redid wiring for harnesses to boards (troublesome issue for these pins), LEDs (tasteful, not overpowering-but I can convert back if LED is not your thing), installed new blue filters for the score displays, rubbers, pop-caps, shooter sleeve and springs, casters, and general bullet-proofing of game.

It's a real nice example, ready to plug and play for years!

1 week later
#253 9 years ago

WTB-
1) roller disco playfield, preferably, with plastics...does NOT have to be in perfect shape, as I not putting it in a game.

2) playboy playfield, preferably, with plastics...does NOT have to be in perfect shape, as I not putting it in a game.

--ED LI NY

#265 9 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

this Roller Disco playfield was listed on ebay. I don't think it sold ebay.com link » Vintage Roller Disco Pinball Playfield Gottlieb Rare Perfect For Restoration

Thanks a bunch! I actually saw that one, and it's a little higher than I am looking to spend, especially considering there would be shipping involved. I'm looking for one that doesn't need to be in perfect shape.

1 week later
#478 9 years ago

WTB- SWE1 kit for the pin2k

#496 9 years ago

WTB: looking to buy your unwanted, used, and even worn playfields! They don't need to be perfect, was they are NOT going in to games. I prefer the tops be "populated" with plastics and such, but it isn't a deal breaker if they are not.

If you can send pics and we are able to work out a deal in advance, I am happy to send Paypal deposit/payment.

I have a booth and will be at the convention Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

I also don't mind driving a short distance to meet if seller isn't going to the convention.

THANKS!
--ED LI NY

#498 9 years ago

For sale: Close Encounters of the Third Kind, SS version.

Pascal 4-in-1 board installed making the game pretty much bullet proof and eliminating many of the headaches that people think of with the Gottlieb system 1 games.

Also included is the upgrade from Pascal, that allows you to use a universal remote control to navigate through menus, control the volume, etc.

In addition, the game has been:
-recently shopped
-all new rubbers (white)
-full LED treatment (tastefully done, not blinding, but I can put back to regular bulbs if buyer wants)
-new shooter rod sleeve and spring, new feet levelers, new blue lenses for the displays
-re-wirinig and re-harnessing of the majority of the backbox, thus eliminating tons of future issues

Game condition:
play field: 10/10 can't find any wear, which is great for this title
cabinet: 8/10 some SMALL wear spots that are barely noticeable, and likely not even worth touching up
backglass: 9/10 SMALL area with a few pinholes in it ... I have had the game for months and thought it was part of the design, especially with the colored LEDs in it. I happy to do the touch-up, or leave it as-is.

Asking price: $999

pics available for interested buyers

#500 9 years ago

WTB: nice Space Shuttle backglass

#609 8 years ago

I have a dedicated poker machine that I would be willing to part with for cheap if anyone is interested

#758 8 years ago

For sale: Close Encounters of the Third Kind, SS version.
Pascal 4-in-1 board installed making the game pretty much bullet proof and eliminating many of the headaches that people think of with the Gottlieb system 1 games.
Also included is the upgrade from Pascal, that allows you to use a universal remote control to navigate through menus, control the volume, etc.
In addition, the game has been:
-recently shopped
-all new rubbers (white)
-full LED treatment (tastefully done, not blinding, but I can put back to regular bulbs if buyer wants)
-new shooter rod sleeve and spring, new feet levelers, new blue lenses for the displays
-re-wirinig and re-harnessing of the majority of the backbox, thus eliminating tons of future issues
Game condition:
play field: 10/10 can't find any wear, which is great for this title
cabinet: 8/10 some SMALL wear spots that are barely noticeable, and likely not even worth touching up
backglass: 9/10 SMALL area with a few pinholes in it ... I have had the game for months and thought it was part of the design, especially with the colored LEDs in it. I happy to do the touch-up, or leave it as-is.
Asking price: $999
PM for pics

#784 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

Welp....all packed up and ready to head out early in the AM. Made a batch of fresh cookie dough and baked them off tonight......got a few dozen. I'll stash them in my machine.....if anyone needs a snack during the show just send me a message and I'll be happy to give you one If you are bringing kids it's the perfect bribe!! Haha
image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Those look amazing! I want one! I have a booth- I'm selling my art-mainly playfields with LEDs that you can hang on the wall and such - stop on by the booth! And I wouldn't be mad if you had one of them cookies with you when you stopped by
--Ed

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider e_n_3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-the-official-whats-for-sale-wtb-thread?tu=e_n_3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.