Topic Stats

• 912 posts
  • 229 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 459 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC07734.JPG
DSC08787.JPG
397899-i.jpg
397898-i.jpg
397896-i.jpg
image.jpg
image-395.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_2614.JPG
IMG_2615.JPG
IMG_2619.JPG
IMG_2613.JPG
IMG_2618.JPG
IMG_4082.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#49 4 years ago

Looking to buy pretty much w/b 1990 and up pin that i dont own or haven't owned in the past

#65 4 years ago

I may sell or trade my fish tales thats about done with a complete teardown and has a nice playfield and leds .also may sell or trade my nice demo man with leds and lots of other upgrades .maybe rs if I get it shopped in time .
Really looking for a congo or shadow , wcs, dr who , jm, , but am open to any b/w 1990 and up pin I dont have

#69 4 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

Any idea what your prices would be on your FT and DM?

Well I may keep ft now got it all together tonight and it turned out amazing and is super fun so I think dm will be on the chopping block not sure how much yet gotta see what all extras and stufv I have for it but its preety dang nice all leds, nice ramps, some mods and was completely gone over boards and all and ive never had a issue since ive owned it . I really hate to sell things especially dm as nice as it is and plays but im out of room unfortunately

#129 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Are his prices high ???
He offered his dr dude to me for $2500. Seemed a tad bit on the high side...

I believe so as most of the titles I asked about were way above what I wld pay but I believe they are all restored?

#143 4 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

Have to keep in mind I believe this is his livelihood not a hobby like for most.

I know thats y i said they are restored which is y they r more i wasn't saying anything bad at all

#147 4 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

There's one for $3500 in NY state

Its sold

#164 4 years ago

Well I guess its time to sell my demo man bc im out of room and need to move fish tales into its spot and need my shopout space for a congo in a few weeks hopefully . Ive owned it for around 8 monthes and have never had a issue and it plays very fast .game has all leds and some mods including extra cars, plastic protectors, lighted saucer hole with clear plastic and color changer and some other extras also.ramps are in excellent condition as are plastics and game is very clean inside and out.all boards were gone over and serviced .overall the cabinet is nice has few scrapes on the head decals and I think one small on the cab id have pull it out and check and the bottom front has a chip that really isnt noticeable . The translight is nice and handles are very good original with slight wear on the right one only .this game was a reimport in 2001 I believe and sat in a basement unplayed till 2014 so its a pretty nice example and I have waxed and cleaned regularly . Im looking to get around 2250 for her, if you have any questions pm me i also will be taking more pics and can also take whatever pics someone may want . I can bring to Allentown if paid for prior thax for looking20150203_192308.jpg20150203_192224.jpg20150203_192208.jpg20150203_192117.jpg

#165 4 years ago

Some more pics it also has newest original rom with a non ghosting patch and target decals and more im forgetting lol ps also put tape on the handles so no more wear will occur before a sale 20150325_000919.jpg20150325_000827.jpg20150325_000513.jpg20150325_000304.jpg20150324_235852.jpg20150324_235825.jpg20150325_000513.jpg20150324_235813.jpg20150324_235607.jpg20150324_235559.jpg20150324_235228.jpg20150324_235158.jpg20150324_234727.jpg20150324_234516.jpg20150324_234503.jpg20150324_234414.jpg20150324_234405.jpg

#198 4 years ago

Tons of wtb but not much for sale lol

#206 4 years ago
Quoted from 80spit:

I am bringing 3 for Freeplay/ sale and one in reserve if I sell one, Spoke with Ivan last week, said he only had 60 so far, so guys need to step up to the plate and sign up for free play, I personally can't wait

Yea it seems everything is selling beforehand

1 week later
#247 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Well I guess its time to sell my demo man bc im out of room and need to move fish tales into its spot and need my shopout space for a congo in a few weeks hopefully . Ive owned it for around 8 monthes and have never had a issue and it plays very fast .game has all leds and some mods including extra cars, plastic protectors, lighted saucer hole with clear plastic and color changer and some other extras also.ramps are in excellent condition as are plastics and game is very clean inside and out.all boards were gone over and serviced .overall the cabinet is nice has few scrapes on the head decals and I think one small on the cab id have pull it out and check and the bottom front has a chip that really isnt noticeable . The translight is nice and handles are very good original with slight wear on the right one only .this game was a reimport in 2001 I believe and sat in a basement unplayed till 2014 so its a pretty nice example and I have waxed and cleaned regularly . Im looking to get around 2250 for her, if you have any questions pm me i also will be taking more pics and can also take whatever pics someone may want . I can bring to Allentown if paid for prior thax for looking20150203_192308.jpg (Click image to enlarge)20150203_192224.jpg (Click image to enlarge)20150203_192208.jpg (Click image to enlarge)20150203_192117.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Sold

2 weeks later
#490 4 years ago

You love to wiggle that congo out there but will never sell it only trade it . I think it will be good to have at the show as many haven't played it

#501 4 years ago

I have a roadshow I can bring if a deal is done before hand.if interested let me know ill email pics and more info. Everything works but teds eyes dont close but new parts for fix included . Nice playfield , leds, cliffys, plastic protectors, 2 lighted hole mods and probably few other mods im for getting. Cab is solid but faded looking to get 2400.00.

1 week later
#772 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

FINALLY HERE!!!! Headed out in a couple hours. CAN'T WAAIT! Gabe and I are meeting a bunch of people at Allentown. Please be sure to introduce yourself if you notice us. Drive safe everyone!

See you there can't wait to check out the pin

#795 4 years ago
Quoted from Calibur2:

Beautiful LED / modded out Terminator 2 for sale - 2250
Gorgeous Bram Stoker's Dracula - LEDs - 3250
Jurassic Park - LEDs - inserts and g.i. - looks awesome - 2250
Cue Ball Wizard - Nice shape, LEDs - 1300
Stern Harley Second Generation - LEDs - 2375
Pins are fresh on the free play floor and priced to sell!
Please buy because I don't want to haul them back!
Text/Call Joe 732-500-7287

A guy in my hotel is looking for bsd you willing to go litt cheaper they are usually 3k and under?

#796 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'll be at the Geckster's area as well meeting Ted and Rob, who was too busy so I left him alone. Gecko was just as nice of a guy in person as he is on Pinside. Isn't it nice when that happens? Hopefully he thought I wasn't as much of a douche.

Yep great guys and your not bad youself hopefully me and katie get more time to talk to u tomorrow

#800 4 years ago
Quoted from Calibur2:

Dracula under 3000 is most likely a thing of the past. There is one there priced at 4000 in similar condition. This one is fully LED, shopped out and rubbered, everything 100 %, bright bright red on the cabinet. Tell him to come early and make me an offer, I want to move it.

That one sold for 2600 and someone put it back up for 4k which is ridiculous but people can ask what they want dont mean it will sell .Maybe ill just sell the guy mine for 2700 , Ive only ever seen one sell at 3 and it was perfect and had a topper and powdercoat but I do agree its a hot title that seems to be going up towards 3k just like shadow did and many other of the bang for buck titles which sucks bc thats what I love . I meant alot of people today that want pins and I told them what I have been selling ones for and they said that im selling them to cheap for how nice they are . Imnot out to make money as its not my business and I just sell what I have in them not even getting paid for all my time. Whatever I do it bc I love to do it . Ill tell him about it wnere wil you be ?

#801 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Great meeting you, too! (Although I kept calling you "Big D" to my wife because I couldn't remember your name...but now I do!) See you tomorrow...

Lol every 1 does but its darin lol most remember katie tho lol

#803 4 years ago

Ok ill find you thax

#804 4 years ago

O yea looking to buy junk yard or met pro if anyone sees this and is coming tomorrow pm me thax

#856 4 years ago

U cant judge alot of the pins at a show especially a pin like bsd . I hated it also but then got one shopped it and set it up super nice and its a favorite game now .it needs to be working 100 percent and you need to know the ruleset and really need to be able to hear it to get the best experience out of bsd .

#857 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Got to play BSD for the first time this weekend and I was seriously wondering WTF all the hype was about. I read about BSD being such a terrific game, but to me it looks very plain and boring and I didn't have any fun playing it. Tried and tried to like it, came back to it many times to give it a shot, but no love from me.

Come play mine you may change your mind

#874 4 years ago
Quoted from dtown:

BSD is a great game and I want one but it's NOT worth 3k (well, maybe, if it's perfect). Too much overhype which will diminish in the coming years. With that said, this is the opinion of a guy who wants a project game with a project price. Just like my Getaway, I'd be in the market for an average condition one in the high 1k range.

Not really overhyped what other pins like jd, shadow, bsd , congo , roadshow , ft and some others are better for under 4k? These pins are just as fun if not better than many of the 4-5k pins so even at 3k they are still a deal

#890 4 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

i totally disagree. A man of good taste, would know BSD is very challenging and you can stack multi balls I only see this game gaining in popularity.

I didn't say it was overhyped not sure how u got that as a quote from me?I took up for it if you go back and read my posts and said itsxa great deal at 3 k compared to most 4and 5k pins

#891 4 years ago

Read post 874 u somehow messed up the quote and put it under my name lol

#892 4 years ago

I had a great game on bsd last night and I think if someone who didn't currently like the game had the game I had, it would instantly change their mind

#906 4 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

BR, Popeye, BSD, DW and FT all shipped with lightning flippers

Correct minus br just noticed that lol

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 189.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside