Topic Stats

• 912 posts
  • 229 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 459 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC07734.JPG
DSC08787.JPG
397899-i.jpg
397898-i.jpg
397896-i.jpg
image.jpg
image-395.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_2614.JPG
IMG_2615.JPG
IMG_2619.JPG
IMG_2613.JPG
IMG_2618.JPG
IMG_4082.JPG

There are 912 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 19.
#201 4 years ago

WTB: LOTR, MB.

Not looking for high priced collector quality. If they play well or need minor work/shop that is fine. Route machines are fine.

#202 4 years ago

Purple LEDs on that BOP look awesome! I love that girl.....

#203 4 years ago

I'm starting to get worried that there won't be much for sale at Allentown…

Well…at least the gyro in the Farmers Market is delicious.

#204 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I'm starting to get worried that there won't be much for sale at Allentown…
Well…at least the gyro in the Farmers Market is delicious.

Don't worry, we are probably bringing 4 or 5 games, don't know if they will be for sale, but at least people will get to play.

#205 4 years ago

I am bringing 3 for Freeplay/ sale and one in reserve if I sell one, Spoke with Ivan last week, said he only had 60 so far, so guys need to step up to the plate and sign up for free play, I personally can't wait

#206 4 years ago
Quoted from 80spit:

I am bringing 3 for Freeplay/ sale and one in reserve if I sell one, Spoke with Ivan last week, said he only had 60 so far, so guys need to step up to the plate and sign up for free play, I personally can't wait

Yea it seems everything is selling beforehand

#207 4 years ago

I hope I can get to play an Avatar LE down there....

#208 4 years ago

Just waiting for the NVRAM to arrive and then my DESW will be for sale and I'd possibly be able to bring it to Allentown if it was paid for ahead of time. Will post pics and details this weekend but PM if you're interested in buying or trading.

#209 4 years ago

I'm still on track to finish up my restore on the 1960 Williams Deluxe OFFICAL BASEBALL and will put that into free play.

1977 Interflip DRAGON is also coming.

#211 4 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

I'm still on track to finish up my restore on the 1960 Williams Deluxe OFFICAL BASEBALL and will put that into free play.
1977 Interflip DRAGON is also coming.

A couple of sneak peaks of OFFICIAL BASEBALL in progress.
Just finished re-painting the bottom panel and applying new lables. All steppers, relays and switches have been adjusted and cleaned.
Also refinished the red side rails and cleaned up the playfield.
I'm about to start on the cabinet re-paint soon.

20150325_224101.jpg

20150320_224846.jpg

20150326_212814.jpg

20150326_235032.jpg

20150322_232155.jpg

#212 4 years ago

Love that game!

#213 4 years ago

Looking to grab a couple of games in Allentown here are some on my WTB list. Hit me up if you will be there and have any of these that you want to sell and could bring if we can set up a deal prior-to.

I500
IJ
HS2
FH
FT
IM
congo
SOF
Meteor
quicksilver
stargazer
lightning
galaxy
Nine Ball
space station
space shuttle
embryon
elektra
flash gordon
medusa
Black Hole

#214 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yea it seems everything is selling beforehand

This is why I don't post my list of pins going to Allentown until a week before the show. A lot of machines get sold before the show. I could sell everything out of my shop but people look forward to seeing machines at a pinball show. This will be my 20th year selling at Allentown. I have had the same two spaces the last couple of years but this year I will be in the smaller side of the building. Ivan is moving all inside flea market to the smaller side and the out side flea market will be on the left side parking lot. If I can fit everything in my truck & trailer I should have 14 machines coming along with some arcade and smalls.

#215 4 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

This is why I don't post my list of pins going to Allentown until a week before the show. A lot of machines get sold before the show. I could sell everything out of my shop but people look forward to seeing machines at a pinball show. This will be my 20th year selling at Allentown. I have had the same two spaces the last couple of years but this year I will be in the smaller side of the building. Ivan is moving all inside flea market to the smaller side and the out side flea market will be on the left side parking lot. If I can fit everything in my truck & trailer I should have 14 machines coming along with some arcade and smalls.

Honestly, I like the best of both worlds. I can buy and sell a game before hand and often do, and always find something to buy at the show as well. It's a great time for pinball and a great show regardless.

#216 4 years ago

Here's my WTB list. Looking to pick up 1-2 of these machines. Can buy/pay prior to the show as well. Prefer clean/working machines, not looking for any projects at this time. Thanks.

Pins:
WPT
F-14
Cyclone
RBION

Arcade games:
Donkey Kong (clean cabinet only)
Computer Space (a guy can dream right?)

#217 4 years ago

Looking for a project Centaur (or Centaur II if priced right).

Also looking for a project BSD, Space Station, Catacomb or a Bad Cats. Otherwise, flea market cheapies I go!!

Oh, if anyone has a 1958 Gottlieb Sunshine BG, I would like to have words with you.

#218 4 years ago

I'm looking for the following if anyone has them for sale....

Cactus Jack
Class of 1812
Time Machine
Starship Troopers
Creature from the Black Lagoon

PM me with details....

#219 4 years ago

FS: Gottlieb Spring Break== TRADED TRADE SOLD SOLD

Got this game in a package deal,
Game boots up and plays pretty good, good condition overall. backbox bulb works, Cabinet looks good, playfield looks good but has some mild planking which I guess is normal for this era (kind of hard to see in the pictures). Needs to be shopped out.

Asking $650- TRADED/SOLD
Pictures shortly, can bring to Allentown but it must be paid in full, as I don't have a lot of extra room.
Will consider trades as well, pm with what you have.
Thanks, James

DSC01274.JPGDSC01275.JPGDSC01276.JPGDSC01277.JPGDSC01279.JPGDSC01280.JPGDSC01281.JPG

#220 4 years ago

I'll be keeping my eyes open for some sort of project machine... late SS or early DMD.

#221 4 years ago

Anyone possibly know of a Gottlieb Sea Shore that may be available? Either at show or before. If at show this would give me reason to attend from nine hours away!

G

#222 4 years ago

Looking for project BoP, Cyclone, Jokerz, and/or Taxi. Missing boards is ok!

#223 4 years ago

Looking to trade my Walking Dead Pro w/many extras for a LOTR. Must be in great shape, preferably HUO. Will add cash for an LE. Ad posted in the Marketplace.

#224 4 years ago

Going to be bringing an RFM for sale.
Cabinet/playfield are decent. Not perfect.
Scoop has normal wear.
Pulled out of a basement where it spent the last 8 years.

The good:
Monitor is bright and vivid
BRAND NEW CPU and MOTHERBOARD (it's all in caps because it's a huge plus)
New CPU fan and power supply
Pinball Pro speaker system
LEDs

The bad:
Could use a shop job. Not filthy, but wouldn't eat breakfast off of it.
Needs a flipper rebuild. I have the kit on the way, just not sure if I will get it done before Allentown.
I think there are one or two cracked plastics.

I'm going to ask $2700 for this. Not necessarily because it's in immaculate condition, but the brand new motherboard is a huge thing. It's NOS and near impossible to find. It should provide years of trouble-free service life.
The LEDs and speakers add some value, but not much. I get that.

Free delivery to Allentown.

2015-03-29 11.33.37.jpg 2015-03-29 11.33.32.jpg 2015-03-29 11.33.15.jpg 2015-03-29 11.32.42.jpg 2015-03-29 11.33.45.jpg 2015-02-11 19.12.01.jpg
#225 4 years ago

WTB: Black Hole -- prefer bulletproof with mylar playfield.

#226 4 years ago

fs 2900 road show free play area

#228 4 years ago
Quoted from scottc:

fs 2900 road show free play area

Played it today for the first time. Loved it! Really fun game.

#229 4 years ago

WTB: ACDC Luci

#230 4 years ago

Safecracker
Indy Jones wms original no fade
Dirty Harry real nice
Batman BDK shopped led's
Funhouse real nice all original in great shape
Tales from Crypt needs shop job but nice
Theater of Magic mildy shopped w/ leds mirror blades
Roller Games

pm me for info

#231 4 years ago

pm sent on the safecracker

#232 4 years ago

Looking for a nice CV

#233 4 years ago

Looking to Trade:

I have a complete Theatre of Magic project that I would consider trading for a complete Twilight Zone project. My game is non-working and was sitting in an old warehouse where I bought it. I believe it to be complete, and I can clean it up a bit and bring to Allentown. It will still need to be completely shopped and repaired by you. TZ needs to have a nice playfield, cabinet, and be complete. It does Not need to be working or shopped.

also looking to trade my Data East Batman for a complete Williams Taxi. My game was missing the display and cpu board when I bought it, and I now have a brand new Rottendog cpu board and new chips that go with this deal. You will need a display. Game is in pretty nice condition and complete except for display. Taxi needs to have a nice cabinet, playfield, and topper. It does not need to work or be shopped, but must be complete.

I also have a Slugfest project I would consider trading for a Phantom of the Opera project. My game has a decent cabinet, decent playfield, and is complete except for a display and a couple boards. Looking for a Phantom with decent playfield and cabinet, it does not need to work or even include all the boards.

finally I have a working Gilligans Island that needs shopped that I would trade for a working Elvira and the Party Monsters. My game has nice cabinet, playfield and works well, but it needs cleaned and new bulbs and rubber. The Elvira must be nice, clean and fully working.

if you have any of these games I am looking for, and would consider a trade, then let me know and I can send you some pics of my games.

I will not be bringing any of these games to Allentown unless a trade is agreed to in advance.

thanks for looking, hope to see you at Allentown

#234 4 years ago

Players condition Firepower and an uninstalled CPR Firepower playfield. FS both or separately, or trade for nice Xenon, Space Invaders, Future Spa, Mr & Mrs Pacman, or others on wishlist.

#235 4 years ago

For the third year in a row, I'll be on the hunt for a Transporter: The Rescue.

Rob
Creditdotpinball.com

#236 4 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Players condition Firepower and an uninstalled CPR Firepower playfield. FS both or separately, or trade for nice Xenon, Space Invaders, Future Spa, Mr & Mrs Pacman, or others on wishlist.

Price for pf with Firepower pin?

#237 4 years ago

WTB Theatre of Magic before or at the show.

#238 4 years ago

Looking for a decent Judge Dredd.........

#239 4 years ago

Thinking about trading my mint IMVE. It has the wicked cool Lasserific topper, cointaker backbox kit, shaker, upgraded LEDs instead of the stark white Stern ones throughout, lighted flipper buttons, mirror blades, 5 colors of under cab lighting wired to work with the flashers on the playfield, external sub lead, lane cliffys at the ball drop lanes, I think thats it. It hasn't moved since I unboxed it where it sits. I'm thinking a LOTR or an ACDC Luci or premium would be cool.0331151431.jpg

#240 4 years ago
Quoted from DavidC:

For sale
image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
1200$
image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
3200$

Excalibur is spoken for at the moment

Indy500 is still for sale, i can bring it to the show if prepaid or serious non refundable deposit

#241 4 years ago

Anyone coming to Allentown from Virginia, and have room to bring a game? PM me please...

#242 4 years ago

May be bringing my TFLE....

#243 4 years ago
Quoted from Jackster:

Anyone coming to Allentown from Virginia, and have room to bring a game? PM me please...

What part of Virginia?

#244 4 years ago

Have a good lead on a Iron Man Vault NIB lmk if you are interested

#246 4 years ago

I've been holding out for a Big Hit machine. Would LOVE to pick up a nice one at Allentown! If you have one you're willing to part with, and will be at Pinfest, i'm your buyer! But I haven't been having any luck finding one close by, so i'll put out a few more titles that i'd like to bring home...

WTB

Big Hit
Sure Shot
Royal Flush
Target Alpha
Surf Champ
Far Out
Sky Jump
Hot Shot

If you're selling any of these machines and will be at Pinfest, please let me know and maybe we can work something out! Thank you for your time.

#247 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Well I guess its time to sell my demo man bc im out of room and need to move fish tales into its spot and need my shopout space for a congo in a few weeks hopefully . Ive owned it for around 8 monthes and have never had a issue and it plays very fast .game has all leds and some mods including extra cars, plastic protectors, lighted saucer hole with clear plastic and color changer and some other extras also.ramps are in excellent condition as are plastics and game is very clean inside and out.all boards were gone over and serviced .overall the cabinet is nice has few scrapes on the head decals and I think one small on the cab id have pull it out and check and the bottom front has a chip that really isnt noticeable . The translight is nice and handles are very good original with slight wear on the right one only .this game was a reimport in 2001 I believe and sat in a basement unplayed till 2014 so its a pretty nice example and I have waxed and cleaned regularly . Im looking to get around 2250 for her, if you have any questions pm me i also will be taking more pics and can also take whatever pics someone may want . I can bring to Allentown if paid for prior thax for looking20150203_192308.jpg (Click image to enlarge)20150203_192224.jpg (Click image to enlarge)20150203_192208.jpg (Click image to enlarge)20150203_192117.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Sold

#248 4 years ago

can bring this tron 3d translite to allentown

Asking 150 or best offer

371440-i.jpg 371441-i.jpg 371442-i.jpg
#249 4 years ago
Quoted from PinheadJon:

I've been holding out for a Big Hit machine. Would LOVE to pick up a nice one at Allentown! If you have one you're willing to part with, and will be at Pinfest, i'm your buyer! But I haven't been having any luck finding one close by, so i'll put out a few more titles that i'd like to bring home...
WTB
Big Hit
Sure Shot
Royal Flush
Target Alpha
Space Odyssey
Surf Champ
Far Out
Sky Jump
Hot Shot
If you're selling any of these machines and will be at Pinfest, please let me know and maybe we can work something out! Thank you for your time.

I'll have a Hot Shot & a Big Shot (Big Shot is 2 player version of Hot Shot) in the flea market area. Both are project machines I picked up and never did anything with. I don't know anything at all about either other than they have been sitting for years.

I have been having some health issues (actually feet issues to be more specific) so I decided to thin out some of my project machines this Spring. With my feet issues I can't stand and work on machines like I had in the past so I figure it is time to let some of the projects go. I'll have about a dozen EM machines and some parts in two flea market spaces.

#250 4 years ago

I just paid for and got confirmation on two indoor flea market spaces so I'll be bringing about a dozen or more project EM's. Some will be fully working or semi working "project machines" basically machines I picked up as working machines but I never went through them so I'll be selling them as light projects. I'll also have some machines that have been sitting for years (more involved projects) as well as a couple bodies with no heads and parts.

I don't have a finalized list yet but some of the titles will likely be: Gottleib Baseball, Gottlieb Royal Guard, Gottlieb Super Score, Bally Bow & Arrow, Bally Flip Flop, Williams Gulf Stream and a Allied Leisure Thunder Bolt (SS). These were all working or semi working when I bought them so they should all be "light projects".

Major project will likely include: Gottlieb Big Shot, Gottlieb Hot Shot, Gottlieb Jungle Queen, Gottlieb Spirit of 76 (no backglass) and a rare and unusual Chicago Coin Super Flipper (video game in pinball cabinet).

I also have a very rare EM Bally Black Jack (only 120 or 24 made depending on which information you use) but that is fairly rough with no backglass. Machine was in a building with a bad roof so cabinet is rough, head is completely gone but I have the light board with everything on it. So you would need an empty 2 player Bally head and cabinet to make this nice again.

I'll also have a Gorgar (body & playfield only) and some other bodies that are missing heads if all goes as planned.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 42.00
$ 189.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 7.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Great American Pinball
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Machine - For Sale
Algoma, WI
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Reno, NV
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
£ 58.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 19.95
$ 209.00
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Clearwater, FL
$ 219.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 912 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 19.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside