image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_2614.JPG
IMG_2615.JPG
IMG_2619.JPG
IMG_2613.JPG
IMG_2618.JPG
IMG_4082.JPG
There are 912 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 19.
#51 9 years ago

WTB: Backglass for a Williams Argosy, 1977.

I already have a real shitty one so if anybody has an upgrade let me know.

FS: Gottlieb Far Out - this is a project in decent shape. $350

#52 9 years ago

I have a re-screened original F2K pf. It was sanded to white wood, new inserts installed and sent to CPR for re-screen and clear coat. I did 2 restorations and was going to do a 3rd but I don't have the time, I kept the second resto for my own collection and decided to sell the parts for the 3rd resto.

Here's what I have:
The re-screened pf, cleared and ready for swapping. original mounting holes still intact so no guess work.

CPR F2K backglass 2010 re-run. Mint and sold out quickly

Back rack replacement wire harness from Jim's pinball that was sold by BAA for $179 and has long since sold out. This will save ton's of time usually spent on re-pinning. It consists of all the back box connection for displays, sound, speech and other connections, just not sure which at this time.

I also have the 6 and 9 pin backbox connectors for the lamps that are usually toast and are very hard to find.

Reproduction set of tech cards and lables for F2K, this includes all the paper works found in cab and head, also black apron cards.

NOS SDU-100 and NOS TA-100 rectifier board

Working used SB-300 sound and VSU-100 speech board.

Repro set of side rails made by Doug Huse. Specific to wide body Stern cabs of the era. Nobody makes these and I had Doug make these special for me, only 5 sets were made, I used 1 set, sold another and only 3 sets remain. Doug has been un-reachable so I doubt these will ever be made again due to lack of demand.

Dismantled 1-5 DT bank, re-plated and rebuilt with PBR repro targets.

Set of clear plastics from Pinbits.

$2000 firm for all.

PM me for pics.

Delivery only to Allentown.

#53 9 years ago

Looking for an Eight Ball Deluxe, Cosmic Gunfight or Pirates of the Caribbean.

#54 9 years ago

Wanted excellent to CQ Firepower

#55 9 years ago

I should have an NBAFB in the free play area - it will be for sale

#56 9 years ago

WTB: ST:TNG silk screened speaker grills

#57 9 years ago

Looking for clean Genesis, TX-sector, Flash Gordon. Anybody bringing?

#58 9 years ago

Come on guys, start posting some FS pins. Even projects are good. Too many WTB's here,

Last year I sold a Bally Strikes and Spares nearly complete for $200, bought a BMX for $600, Sold a MNF for $1000, Sold a Gottlieb Pinball Pool for $200...

Get em' posted!

#59 9 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Come on guys, start posting some FS pins. Even projects are good. Too many WTB's here,
Last year I sold a Bally Strikes and Spares nearly complete for $200, bought a BMX for $600, Sold a MNF for $1000, Sold a Gottlieb Pinball Pool for $200...
Get em' posted!

And a great MNF you sold. Quite a family favorite!

#60 9 years ago

I'm looking to buy a blackwater 100

#61 9 years ago

WTB- World Cup Soccer.

#62 9 years ago

Bringing and WMS Alien Poker for free play and to sell.

#63 9 years ago

Well, Allentown this year falls on my wife's due date for our second child, so chances are I won't even make it, much less bring a dozen or so games for free play as in years past.

But I can offer up a few games for sale that either I can bring or arrange to be there.

NBA - $4300
Viper Night Drivin - $2200
UltraPin Virtual Pinball- $2600
maybe others, I'll update later

Also have some arcade and countertop touchscreen games if anyone is interested...like a Megatouch Rx for $1800, JVL Echo HD3 $1800, JVL Retro $1300.

#64 9 years ago

WTB:
I am looking to bring home an Indianapolis 500.

Also would be interested in an EM. I do not know which one for sure, but it is a soccer themed, 60s/70s era. Has something like a goal or a spot for the ball on the left side? My dad was asking about it so I am not too sure, but if anyone knows it and has it, definitely interested in bringing that home to surprise him.

#65 9 years ago

I may sell or trade my fish tales thats about done with a complete teardown and has a nice playfield and leds .also may sell or trade my nice demo man with leds and lots of other upgrades .maybe rs if I get it shopped in time .
Really looking for a congo or shadow , wcs, dr who , jm, , but am open to any b/w 1990 and up pin I dont have

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

Well, Allentown this year falls on my wife's due date for our second child, so chances are I won't even make it, much less bring a dozen or so games for free play as in years past.
But I can offer up a few games for sale that either I can bring or arrange to be there.
NBA - $4300
Viper Night Drivin - $2200
UltraPin Virtual Pinball- $2600
maybe others, I'll update later
Also have some arcade and countertop touchscreen games if anyone is interested...like a Megatouch Rx for $1800, JVL Echo HD3 $1800, JVL Retro $1300.

You'll have to time that better if you have another!

#67 9 years ago

I will be bringing a Bally Nip It. I'll post pics when it's finished. I'm looking to buy an older Stern. Seawitch, Big Game, Nine Ball are at the top of the list. May consider others.

#68 9 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I may sell or trade my fish tales thats about done with a complete teardown and has a nice playfield and leds .also may sell or trade my nice demo man with leds and lots of other upgrades .maybe rs if I get it shopped in time .
Really looking for a congo or shadow , wcs, dr who , jm, , but am open to any b/w 1990 and up pin I dont have

Any idea what your prices would be on your FT and DM?

#69 9 years ago
Quoted from Glarrownage:

Any idea what your prices would be on your FT and DM?

Well I may keep ft now got it all together tonight and it turned out amazing and is super fun so I think dm will be on the chopping block not sure how much yet gotta see what all extras and stufv I have for it but its preety dang nice all leds, nice ramps, some mods and was completely gone over boards and all and ive never had a issue since ive owned it . I really hate to sell things especially dm as nice as it is and plays but im out of room unfortunately

#70 9 years ago

I have a bally eight ball that will be in the free play area, looking to trade, looking for gottlieb tx sector or class of 1812 open to other trades, will add cash on my end as needed

#71 9 years ago

Anyone selling a MM?

#72 9 years ago

Might be willing to bring a shopped 1973 Gottlieb Pin-Up if anyone is interested...

#73 9 years ago

I will be looking to possibly sell/trade my Ed Cheung BOP.....check out the link if you haven't heard of the work on this one...

http://www.edcheung.com/album/album10/pinball/bop.htm

Since than I've added a full CT LED kit, left ramp shuttle MOD, LASERIFFIC topper, super bands, super band post rubbers to the mini PF, new skill shot egg crate plastic, and remote battery holder. In trade any of the pins off my wish list would be great....but I'm looking for nicer versions of them (ie clean, working 100%, recently shopped, good PF) but not anything CQ. This BOP is definitely a players machine but it has been playing/working 100% since I bought it and the clear coat has been perfect on it. The left ramp is fine but the Heartbeat ramp entrance is bad and if I don't get rid of it....am going to keep it and replace it.

PINBOT is a keeper for me.....not sure I want BOP forever. But it's a great pin anyday of the week...maybe just not in my collection.

#75 9 years ago

I am looking to purchase any Gottlieb EM machines. I will pay up for exceptionally nice machines. Im mainly looking for 1970s 3" flipper machines, but open to some of the 2" flipper machines. IF you have anything for sale, email me [email protected]

Im also looking for EM arcade games i.e.; shooting games,bowlers, arcade.
Also would like a really nice Ms Pacman Cabaret machine.

#76 9 years ago
Quoted from kovalski3:

I am looking to purchase any Gottlieb EM machines. I will pay up for exceptionally nice machines. Im mainly looking for 1970s 3" flipper machines, but open to some of the 2" flipper machines. IF you have anything for sale, email me [email protected]
Im also looking for EM arcade games i.e.; shooting games,bowlers, arcade.
Also would like a really nice Ms Pacman Cabaret machine.

Just emailed you!

#77 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

I will be looking to possibly sell/trade my Ed Cheung BOP.....check out the link if you haven't heard of the work on this one...
Since than I've added a full CT LED kit, left ramp shuttle MOD, LASERIFFIC topper, super bands, super band post rubbers to the mini PF, new skill shot egg crate plastic, and remote battery holder. In trade any of the pins off my wish list would be great....but I'm looking for nicer versions of them (ie clean, working 100%, recently shopped, good PF) but not anything CQ. This BOP is definitely a players machine but it has been playing/working 100% since I bought it and the clear coat has been perfect on it. The left ramp is fine but the Heartbeat ramp entrance is bad and if I don't get rid of it....am going to keep it and replace it.
PINBOT is a keeper for me.....not sure I want BOP forever. But it's a great pin anyday of the week...maybe just not in my collection.

If you decide to sell let me know.

#78 9 years ago

WTB Black Knight repro playfield set if someone is still hasn't gotten to their project yet.

#79 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

Heh. That was my BoP, I sold it to Ed because I new it would end up amazing!

#80 9 years ago

Looking for a couple of Sega's. ID4, Apollo 13, Baywatch. Cash or trade. I will have over a dozen pins at Allentown. I will post the list a week before the show.

#81 9 years ago

For sale

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

1200$

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

3200$

#82 9 years ago

Xmen pro FS

image.jpgimage.jpg image-70.jpgimage-70.jpg image-551.jpgimage-551.jpg
#83 9 years ago

I should have a players T2 ready by the show, new Rottendog CPU, nice playfield, cabinet rough in spots. Will have LED's

Also should have Nightmare on Elm street ready by then. Really nice cabinet, playfield nice but a few wear spots that I'll be touching up. Everything works including glove. Will have LED's.

I have a really nice Judge Dredd & Lost in Space listed in the marketplace right now that I can deliver to Allentown & hold with a deposit. Both W/LED's, see Marketplace for pictures & details.

#84 9 years ago
Quoted from DavidC:

For sale
image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
1200$
image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
3200$

Are they going to be in the free play area?

#85 9 years ago

Wtb baywAtch and tom

#86 9 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Are they going to be in the free play area?

Depends if they sold before...

#87 9 years ago

How is the gameplay on Excaliber? I've never seen one much less played one. Looks like a cool game!

#88 9 years ago
Quoted from tp:

What r u looking to get for br? Hit me up with a pm if you got a good deal for me.

Nice condition, loaded with LED's. New center wireform ramp. Canon works perfect. Only issue is no sound in cabinet speaker. Still thinking it over whether I want to sell.

#89 9 years ago

prolly well be bringing a nice devils dare with leds all working to the show

#90 9 years ago

I will be bringing Lord of the Rings or Black Knight 2000. Not sure which yet, depends on which I think will be most dependable

Chris

#91 9 years ago
Quoted from kjm8888:

How is the gameplay on Excaliber? I've never seen one much less played one. Looks like a cool game!

very nice gameplay!!! definately for drop targets lovers!!! multiball 2 balls, lot of flashers too!!!

#92 9 years ago

FS:

1960 Williams Deluxe OFFICIAL BASEBALL (currently being fully restored)

WTB:

1953 Gottlieb SPOT BOWLER

PM me for details and pics

#93 9 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Looking for $2,250. Nice condition, loaded with LED's. New center wireform ramp. Canon works perfect. Only issue is no sound in cabinet speaker.

Interested pm sent.

#94 9 years ago

Wtb:

Eatpm, dude, time machine or a system 11 with new playfield installed.

#95 9 years ago

WTB Starship Troopers machine
Taxi PF

#96 9 years ago

How much of a premium is added to games sold at a show......or is there very little of a premium? I would think people try and get at least a 15% vs. What you could sell it for online or here on pinside.

#97 9 years ago

WTB, mint or near mint: Stargate and Alvin G Mystery Castle, maybe even Super Mario Bros.

#98 9 years ago

WTB: Flash Gordon cpr playfield or machine with playfield swap completed. My wife really misses playing the FG we sold a few years ago. This will be our first time to Allentown and finding something would be fantastic. Please pm me if you have anything you can bring.

#99 9 years ago

WTB: The Shadow

#100 9 years ago

Maybe to start, sure. I didn't notice much of a premium last 3 yrs. But as the show progresses on, games that don't sell usually have prices dropped. The best finds happen either very early (priced right) or very late (seller does not want to take it home).

Quoted from thedarkknight77:

How much of a premium is added to games sold at a show......or is there very little of a premium? I would think people try and get at least a 15% vs. What you could sell it for online or here on pinside.

There are 912 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-the-official-whats-for-sale-wtb-thread/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.