Topic Stats

• 912 posts
  • 229 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 459 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC07734.JPG
DSC08787.JPG
397899-i.jpg
397898-i.jpg
397896-i.jpg
image.jpg
image-395.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_2614.JPG
IMG_2615.JPG
IMG_2619.JPG
IMG_2613.JPG
IMG_2618.JPG
IMG_4082.JPG

There are 912 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 19.
#751 4 years ago

I have this Comet for sale that has a fully populated playfield, all displays included, and all boards except the power supply (which is readily available)comet.jpg, and it is also missing the back glass. The cabinet has been cleaned inside and out, and the coin door was painted with new lock installed. No pf glass or lockbar. Playfield had lots of wear, but the assemblies, ramps, plastics, displays, coin door, and driver board worth more than asking price.

For that reason this game is sold as a complete non-working project. Come see this game in my booth inside and see for yourself. First $400 cash takes it home.

I will be leaving for Allentown in the morning so I will not be able to check this mail so come see me as soon as the show opens.

comet1.jpgcomet2.jpgcomet3.jpgcomet4.jpgcomet5.jpgcomet6.jpg

#752 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

For sale or trade -
World Cup Soccer '94 - $2500
Hurricane - $1200
Not bringing either unless I have a deal worked out.
Soccer - 100 percent working and clean.
This game is in very nice shape with a great playfield. The cab is also nice has a few chips on the front. Really all it needs is a new soccer ball (the original is kinda beat).
This game plays great, no surprises. No mods its a totally stock game.
Would like to trade for another WPC game. Open to all titles but no garbage condition or anything that needs major work. +- cash considered as well. I'd also be interested in trading toward a Stern Rolling Stones.
Pics here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-world-cup-soccer-bally-1994-for-trade-ny
Hurricane:
100 percent working. Needs to be shopped. Cab fade. DMD board/HV supply recently rebuilt. Comes with new ferris wheel belt (needs to be installed).
pics here
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hurricane-for-trade-nyc#post-2254666

I just pm'ed you. My son went nuts when he heard you had WCS and are nearby. We've been hoping one would pop up locally. If it's available, I'll buy it.

#753 4 years ago

Looks like I'll be going to Allentown on Friday for a few hours. Can bring any of these if sold:

ACDC Pro $3600
NBA $4000
Star Trek Next Gen $4200
Fish Tales $2000
Popeye $2300

#754 4 years ago

Looks like I'll be bringing Rollergames and Truckstop both to be set up in the hall on free play and for sale.Rollergames 1.JPGtruckstop 1.JPG

#755 4 years ago

Selling Haunted House PINBALL, This is a Nice clean Players Game with some Cab and PF touch ups. Fully working, Shopped new Rubber, Bulbs cleaned I also have the Manual. BG is good New leg levers.
All PF Acorn nuts and Hardware polished as well as any bright work. Some small Cracks and chips in Plastics But complete. Has Grounding Mod interconnector Same owner for over 3 years no issues.
It will be in Allentown late Thursday afternoon or evening. Prefer to sell prior to show but if not I will put it in the Free play area For Sale Friday Only!
Asking $2500 USD - OBO. Please see more Pics at the following link http://s172.photobucket.com/user/Jeverets/library/HH%20Pics?sort=3&page=1
PM me with a Phone number to reach you as I will not be checking messages until I am at the Hotel.

Thanks Jay.

HH BG.jpg Full top veiw.JPG
#756 4 years ago

Not a pin, but I'm bringing a Super Hang-On for the Freeplay area.

Looking for the following:

-Space Mission/Space Odyssey
-Atlantis (Gottlieb, 1975)
-El Dorado/Gold Strike
-Centigrade 37
-Jumping Jack/Jack in the Box
-Four Million B.C.

PM if you have available.

#757 4 years ago

Ok so we decided to load up a bunch of games at the sanctum to bring for free play/sale and tournament bank use. Congo and rack em up will be in tournament. Skate ball blackwater 100 and fire will be for sale. All of our games are set up and are used weekly for tournament and league play. No issues with the playing of the games at all.

Blackwater 100. Clean game good playfield. Can has some bumps and bruises but very solid. Artwork good. New trough opto boards. Clean/shopped/waxed. 1500$.

Skateball. Back glass is great. Cabinet is very good and bright and clean for the age. Playfield had some wear that looked to be touched up. Clean boards. Altek MPU Clean/shopped/waxed 950$

Fire is owned by my buddy. Not sure on his price.

#758 4 years ago

For sale: Close Encounters of the Third Kind, SS version.
Pascal 4-in-1 board installed making the game pretty much bullet proof and eliminating many of the headaches that people think of with the Gottlieb system 1 games.
Also included is the upgrade from Pascal, that allows you to use a universal remote control to navigate through menus, control the volume, etc.
In addition, the game has been:
-recently shopped
-all new rubbers (white)
-full LED treatment (tastefully done, not blinding, but I can put back to regular bulbs if buyer wants)
-new shooter rod sleeve and spring, new feet levelers, new blue lenses for the displays
-re-wirinig and re-harnessing of the majority of the backbox, thus eliminating tons of future issues
Game condition:
play field: 10/10 can't find any wear, which is great for this title
cabinet: 8/10 some SMALL wear spots that are barely noticeable, and likely not even worth touching up
backglass: 9/10 SMALL area with a few pinholes in it ... I have had the game for months and thought it was part of the design, especially with the colored LEDs in it. I happy to do the touch-up, or leave it as-is.
Asking price: $999
PM for pics

#759 4 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Ok so we decided to load up a bunch of games at the sanctum to bring for free play/sale and tournament bank use. Congo and rack em up will be in tournament. Skate ball blackwater 100 and fire will be for sale. All of our games are set up and are used weekly for tournament and league play. No issues with the playing of the games at all.
Blackwater 100. Clean game good playfield. Can has some bumps and bruises but very solid. Artwork good. New trough opto boards. Clean/shopped/waxed. 1500$.
Skateball. Back glass is great. Cabinet is very good and bright and clean for the age. Playfield had some wear that looked to be touched up. Clean boards. Altek MPU Clean/shopped/waxed 950$
Fire is owned by my buddy. Not sure on his price.

Interested in the BW100
Sent you a PM.

#760 4 years ago

Can still bring my WWE LE if anyone is interested huo less then a 100 plays 6900 obo
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#761 4 years ago
Quoted from jrkitty:

I have decided to sell my Theatre of Magic project game.

Sent a PM.

#762 4 years ago

FINALLY HERE!!!! Headed out in a couple hours. CAN'T WAAIT! Gabe and I are meeting a bunch of people at Allentown. Please be sure to introduce yourself if you notice us. Drive safe everyone!

#763 4 years ago

Have fun everyone. Sounds like I'm missing out on a lot of action!

#764 4 years ago

I'll probably be there sometime on Saturday. If anyone wants to exchange greetings, I'll be the guy barely squeezing into a Rush concert shirt.

#765 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

FINALLY HERE!!!! Headed out in a couple hours. CAN'T WAAIT! Gabe and I are meeting a bunch of people at Allentown. Please be sure to introduce yourself if you notice us. Drive safe everyone!

I'll be there this evening and hook up with you!

#766 4 years ago
Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
Bally Dungeons and dragons with topper. 15 minutes east of the show. Preview on Thursday or Friday morning provided it has not sold.
Cabinet decal wrinkling. Playfield has a very little wear. Game plays but flipper fuse blows. I have spent zero time on this.... If I get a chance I will look more into.

More pics on this d&d and monster bash..

https://www.flickr.com/photos/45202224@N08/with/16694083974/

#767 4 years ago

Firepower CPR playfield FS or trade for a Xenon CPR playfield.

#768 4 years ago
#769 4 years ago

Now with pictures!

1946 Bally Surf Queens. Looks complete and I assume it's not working. Backglass rough - I have a 2nd backglass for it that looks better but still not great that I'll throw in. Legs were painted red for some reason. Asking $125. Will deliver to Allentown if a deal is worked out ahead of time.

Thanks.

image2.JPG image3.JPG
#770 4 years ago

$2750, Funhouse - Friday only! It will be on free play and for sale!

txt me for status 717-884-8567

https://plus.google.com/photos/101281042120683801977/albums/6119415170466481601?authkey=CLmhkJWAvaPZxQE

Machine is 100% functional and working. Great players machine.

Also has new MPU and leds underplayfield and key lights. GI is still old school bulbs.

#771 4 years ago

Leaving here in a few minutes, just waiting on 2 more pins. Going to be a great show.

IMG_2581.JPG
#772 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

See you there can't wait to check out the pin

#773 4 years ago
Quoted from horriblehager:

$2750, Funhouse - Friday only! It will be on free play and for sale!

Looking forward to playing it tomorrow!

#774 4 years ago

Loaded.

P1030880.JPG

#775 4 years ago

We are loaded and on the road! 19 machines. 24' truck. Fun times planned!

2015-04-30 11.12.51-93.jpg
#776 4 years ago

I...love...Allentown...

#777 4 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

Leaving here in a few minutes, just waiting on 2 more pins. Going to be a great show.

IMG_2581.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Is there a Predator in that trailer?

#778 4 years ago

Saturday. I have a FRAMED Scared Stiff POSTER (the big one).
My old Shooter Rod
Flyer
Glossy Photo
Boogie men
$130

IMG_4075.JPG
IMG_4076.JPG
IMG_4078.JPG
IMG_4082.JPG

#779 4 years ago

BK2000 For Trade - Can bring to Allentown..

Looking for a nice condition Whirlwind in trade.

IMG_2618.JPG IMG_2619.JPG IMG_2613.JPG IMG_2614.JPG IMG_2615.JPG
#780 4 years ago

Looking for an F14.. player quality.. tx

#781 4 years ago

Capcom pcbs. A-Town deal only...Pm me before i leave tomorrow at crack of dawn...

http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=343486

$250 G&G $75 each other two.....Again, time is a factor...if your interested, pm me asap

#782 4 years ago

Stunning, not routed, Monopoly , 15 minutes east of the show. $2800. Can be brought to the show if arrangements are made.
image.jpg

#783 4 years ago

Welp....all packed up and ready to head out early in the AM. Made a batch of fresh cookie dough and baked them off tonight......got a few dozen. I'll stash them in my machine.....if anyone needs a snack during the show just send me a message and I'll be happy to give you one If you are bringing kids it's the perfect bribe!! Haha

image.jpg

#784 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

Welp....all packed up and ready to head out early in the AM. Made a batch of fresh cookie dough and baked them off tonight......got a few dozen. I'll stash them in my machine.....if anyone needs a snack during the show just send me a message and I'll be happy to give you one If you are bringing kids it's the perfect bribe!! Haha
image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Those look amazing! I want one! I have a booth- I'm selling my art-mainly playfields with LEDs that you can hang on the wall and such - stop on by the booth! And I wouldn't be mad if you had one of them cookies with you when you stopped by
--Ed

#785 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

I'd love a snack! Come visit!

#786 4 years ago

Just a quick note...
Besides machines, we have a ton of parts, and somehow have managed to also get some nice playfields F/S:

Used:
TAF
TZ (main and mini PF set)
SS

NEW:
TAF
Champion Pub (clearcoated!)

I know some folks were after TAF playfields...come and get em!

#787 4 years ago
Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

Gottlieb strikes and spares. Plays well. Has a little wear on Playfield. Cabinet has scuffs, marks and some minor chips. Located 15 minutes east of the show and available early Friday morning for pick up.$875 image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Sold... The second one is now on it's legs and available for $875.

#788 4 years ago

I can bring my Diner or Gauntlet Legends / Dark Legacy arcade game. I'm 30-40 minutes from the show. I'd like to sell the pair for $2,000.

#789 4 years ago

Anyone have a LOTR for sale at the show?

#790 4 years ago

I still have swords of fury and premier Monte Carlo (with topper) for sale. $1000 each cash, firm. Monte is nice, works great. LIONMAN is rough, but works.

Mike

image.jpg image-395.jpg
#791 4 years ago

Here is the Monte with topper (coin taker LEDs on topper)

image.jpg
#792 4 years ago

I'll be bringing to the show on Saturday the Scared Stiff framed poster, Shooter Rod, Boogie Men, flyer and photo. I'll be at the Geckster's area.

397896-i.jpg 397898-i.jpg 397899-i.jpg
#793 4 years ago

Beautiful LED / modded out Terminator 2 for sale - 2250

Gorgeous Bram Stoker's Dracula - LEDs - 3250

Jurassic Park - LEDs - inserts and g.i. - looks awesome - 2250

Cue Ball Wizard - Nice shape, LEDs - 1300

Stern Harley Second Generation - LEDs - 2375

Pins are fresh on the free play floor and priced to sell!

Please buy because I don't want to haul them back!

Text/Call Joe 732-500-7287

#794 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I'll be bringing to the show on Saturday the Scared Stiff framed poster, Shooter Rod, Boogie Men, flyer and photo. I'll be at the Geckster's area.

397896-i.jpg
397898-i.jpg
397899-i.jpg

I'll be at the Geckster's area as well meeting Ted and Rob, who was too busy so I left him alone. Gecko was just as nice of a guy in person as he is on Pinside. Isn't it nice when that happens? Hopefully he thought I wasn't as much of a douche.

#795 4 years ago
Quoted from Calibur2:

Beautiful LED / modded out Terminator 2 for sale - 2250
Gorgeous Bram Stoker's Dracula - LEDs - 3250
Jurassic Park - LEDs - inserts and g.i. - looks awesome - 2250
Cue Ball Wizard - Nice shape, LEDs - 1300
Stern Harley Second Generation - LEDs - 2375
Pins are fresh on the free play floor and priced to sell!
Please buy because I don't want to haul them back!
Text/Call Joe 732-500-7287

A guy in my hotel is looking for bsd you willing to go litt cheaper they are usually 3k and under?

#796 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'll be at the Geckster's area as well meeting Ted and Rob, who was too busy so I left him alone. Gecko was just as nice of a guy in person as he is on Pinside. Isn't it nice when that happens? Hopefully he thought I wasn't as much of a douche.

Yep great guys and your not bad youself hopefully me and katie get more time to talk to u tomorrow

#797 4 years ago

Great meeting you, too! (Although I kept calling you "Big D" to my wife because I couldn't remember your name...but now I do!) See you tomorrow...

#798 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

A guy in my hotel is looking for bsd you willing to go litt cheaper they are usually 3k and under?

Dracula under 3000 is most likely a thing of the past. There is one there priced at 4000 in similar condition. This one is fully LED, shopped out and rubbered, everything 100 %, bright bright red on the cabinet. Tell him to come early and make me an offer, I want to move it.

#799 4 years ago
Quoted from Guidotorpedo:

I still have Swords of Fury and premier Monte Carlo (with topper) for sale. $1000 each cash, firm. Monte is nice, works great. LIONMAN is rough, but works.
Mike

If anyone is driving back towards Indy, I would be super interested in that SoF...

#800 4 years ago
Quoted from Calibur2:

Dracula under 3000 is most likely a thing of the past. There is one there priced at 4000 in similar condition. This one is fully LED, shopped out and rubbered, everything 100 %, bright bright red on the cabinet. Tell him to come early and make me an offer, I want to move it.

That one sold for 2600 and someone put it back up for 4k which is ridiculous but people can ask what they want dont mean it will sell .Maybe ill just sell the guy mine for 2700 , Ive only ever seen one sell at 3 and it was perfect and had a topper and powdercoat but I do agree its a hot title that seems to be going up towards 3k just like shadow did and many other of the bang for buck titles which sucks bc thats what I love . I meant alot of people today that want pins and I told them what I have been selling ones for and they said that im selling them to cheap for how nice they are . Imnot out to make money as its not my business and I just sell what I have in them not even getting paid for all my time. Whatever I do it bc I love to do it . Ill tell him about it wnere wil you be ?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
There are 912 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 19.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside