image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_2614.JPG
IMG_2615.JPG
IMG_2619.JPG
IMG_2613.JPG
IMG_2618.JPG
IMG_4082.JPG
There are 912 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 19.
#501 8 years ago

I have a roadshow I can bring if a deal is done before hand.if interested let me know ill email pics and more info. Everything works but teds eyes dont close but new parts for fix included . Nice playfield , leds, cliffys, plastic protectors, 2 lighted hole mods and probably few other mods im for getting. Cab is solid but faded looking to get 2400.00.

#502 8 years ago

I can bring a Bally Gold Ball. $1,000. Nice no issues.

#503 8 years ago

Looking for something rare and different for your collection? <124 made

1965 Midway Mystery Score monster-themed pitch and bat game including motorized score reels (4 motors total in game). 2 sets of score reels - red and green - and you can win on either color. Not a 2-player game. The one I have has a playfield that is not documented online - it doesn't have slings or stand-up targets - one other person on Pinside has one. One of us is going to submit the playfield to the Internet Pinball Database. Those are the only two games with this playfield I'm aware of. The game is currently playing but will need gone through.

http://www.pinrepair.com/baseball/mystery.htm

http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?name=mystery+score&mfgid=213&specialty=2&sortby=name&searchtype=advanced

http://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=4073

Playfield good with a little wear. Backglass presentable - may want to check with bgresto for a new one. Cabinet could use a re-paint. Asking $1000. Brian Saunders can bring out to Allentown - I'm not able to go to the show. Pics by next weekend.

Also selling a Cowpoke if anyone is interested. The cabinet is being re-painted now and is supposed to be done this week. The game is playing. Really nice playfield and the backglass is good with some minor touch-ups already done. Offers if interested.

#504 8 years ago

Looking for the following

Americoin: Dozer
MCI: Open The Safe
Taito: Ice Cold Beer
Williams Crane (1953)
Midway Shooting Gallery Deluxe
Midway Gangbusters
Bally Skill Roll

#505 8 years ago

I just put up a Scared stiff on Craigslist this morning. Players cabinet, nice playfield. Pictures & description allentown.craigslist.org link
Listed at $5200 but I would do $5000 for Pinsiders.

#506 8 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I just put up a Scared Stiff on Craigslist this morning. Players cabinet, nice playfield. Pictures & description " target="_blank">allentown.craigslist.org link

Is this a different one than yesterday?

Quoted from Butch2099:

Scared Stiff it is sold pending payment

Just trying to eliminate any confusion.

Thanks!
Chris

#507 8 years ago

Williams Blue Chip Project

ebay.com link: itm

Monster Bash

https://www.flickr.com/photos/45202224@N08/

Hopefully will have the Dungeons and Dragons on it's legs by Thursday......

#508 8 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Bringing ES, Space Invaders for sale and maybe Congo just for free play.

image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
image-599.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
image-886.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Price on Space Invaders?

#510 8 years ago

I have a set of used JABETC Pin Skates for $70 that I can bring on Saturday.

I'm looking for a set chrome side rails, lockdown bar and bbox hinges for WPC game so if you have any or all and want to work out a deal with the Pin Skates please PM me. Thanks

#511 8 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Is this a different one than yesterday?

Just trying to eliminate any confusion.
Thanks!
Chris

Yes, this is a different machine. Sorry for any confusion.

#512 8 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I just put up a Scared Stiff on Craigslist this morning. Players cabinet, nice playfield. Pictures & description " target="_blank">allentown.craigslist.org link

Sold pending payment..

#513 8 years ago

Big Bang Bar for sale - listed in the marketplace - can be delivered to Atown

#514 8 years ago

Looking for strength tester arcades.

#515 8 years ago

Considering selling a nice players condition Whitewater. It has a faded cabinet with some small issues, has white mountains and boulders. Non ghosting leds in whole game, snow man sasquatch mod, topper is original with some bubbling, some cracks on ramps not affecting gameplay. Under cabinet blue flasher kit, brand new glass with no scratches. About a month ago I did a top shop job and replaced all rubbers with white and added superbands. The posts are all light blue cliffys and new premium pinballs installed. The playfield has hardly any wear and the inserts are not rising at all.

I am open to possible trades, let me know if anyone is interested in this? I will get pictures if people are interested.

#516 8 years ago

Again, I'll be looking for an early-ish SS project machine. (a buddy is, too) Let me know if you have anything that fits the bill.

#517 8 years ago
Quoted from tim_sanderson:

Again, I'll be looking for an early-ish SS project machine. (a buddy is, too) Let me know if you have anything that fits the bill.

I'll have a Bally Skateball, Williams Space Shuttle, Allied Leisure Thunder Bolt, and maybe a couple others in the flea market area. The Skateball has a really nice backglass & decent cabinet but playfield has some wear, the Space Shuttle has a pretty nasty playfield in it but is otherwise decent, and the Thunder Bolt is much better than average overall cosmetically.

#518 8 years ago
Quoted from tim_sanderson:

There is also a chance I might bring a second Space Shuttle that is in a little nicer shape.

#519 8 years ago

Great show. Can't wait. I have several play fields that I can bring.

NOS Gottlieb Royal Flush Deluxe
NOS Bally Knockout
Original AFM play field from routed game. Good condition.

I am planning on being there the Saturday of the show.

#520 8 years ago
Quoted from furnissrohio:

I can bring a Bally Gold Ball. $1,000. Nice no issues.

Bring it on out and put it in the free play area.

#521 8 years ago
Quoted from Manbearpig:

Considering selling a nice players condition Whitewater.

Bring it on out and put it in the free play area.

#522 8 years ago
Quoted from dracula40:

I am selling the very rare Bally Vampire for 2,400 in Goshen NY.

Good Luck with the sale. Beautiful example. Wish I was closer.

#523 8 years ago

got a few pm's for WH20, I will post pictures in the next day or two.

I'm looking for a POTC, BDK, NGG, TFTC, red SM, and Dr Who. I will add cash to make it even.

#524 8 years ago

WTB: Panthera

#525 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I have a roadshow I can bring if a deal is done before hand.if interested let me know ill email pics and more info. Everything works but teds eyes dont close but new parts for fix included . Nice playfield , leds, cliffys, plastic protectors, 2 lighted hole mods and probably few other mods im for getting. Cab is solid but faded looking to get 2400.00.

Pm sent.

#526 8 years ago
Quoted from Tokkentakker:

Looking for strength tester arcades.

I have a The Bull Strength tester I plan having at A-town.

007.JPG007.JPG
#527 8 years ago

Would love a super nice/CQ RFM....

#528 8 years ago

PM sent ibuy

#529 8 years ago

Anyone have a data east star trek they want to sell at allentown?

#530 8 years ago

i might be able to bring a sorcerer and a roads kings if pre-sold. Both working 100%. PM if interested

Sorcerer: 850.00
BG: very nice
PF: worn pretty bad up the middle needs restoring
Cabinet: faded but nicely touched up
Shooter: nice shape(if not new, can't remember right now)
Coin door: repainted
Lock bar: wet-sanded and buffed
Legs De-rusted, polished and waxed
Lighting: Comet single smd sunlight GI, color-matching comet twin smd inserts20150330_010309.jpg20150330_010309.jpg20150330_021237.jpg20150330_021237.jpg20150330_021136.jpg20150330_021136.jpg

Road Kings:850.00
BG: avg, not terrible
PF: excellent you probably have not seen too many better
Cabinet: hammered was gonna repaint it but lining up too many projects
Coin door: repainted, re-keyed
Lighting: Comet single smd sunlight GI, color-matching comet twin smd inserts20150403_184859.jpg20150403_184859.jpg20150403_184915.jpg20150403_184915.jpg20150403_184945.jpg20150403_184945.jpg20150403_185004.jpg20150403_185004.jpg

#531 8 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

I'm looking for BK2K, Space Station, and Getaway.

this man has good taste.

#532 8 years ago

WTB Medusa in nice shape
PM me if you have one.

Mike

#533 8 years ago

It's getting closer! My updated WTB list. Please PM me if you have one of these machines for sale in nice condition. Will pay accordingly!

*Gottlieb Big Hit*

Gottlieb Sure Shot
Gottlieb Surfer/Surf Champ
Gottlieb Target Alpha
Gottlieb Royal Flush
Gottlieb Jumping Jack/Jack in the Box
Gottlieb Big Shot/Hot Shot
Williams Spanish Eyes

Looking forward to a great show!

#534 8 years ago

I will be bringing a Gottlieb Strange World to the free play / sale area.

#535 8 years ago

Does anyone have a Gottlieb Royal Flush Deluxe for sale??? If you do PM me.

#536 8 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

i might be able to bring a Sorcerer and a roads kings if pre-sold. Both working 100%. PM if interested
Sorcerer: 850.00
BG: very nice
PF: worn pretty bad up the middle needs restoring
Cabinet: faded but nicely touched up
Shooter: nice shape(if not new, can't remember right now)
Coin door: repainted
Lighting: Comet single smd sunlight GI, color-matching comet twin smd inserts20150330_010309.jpg (Click image to enlarge)20150330_021237.jpg (Click image to enlarge)20150330_021136.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
Road Kings:850.00
BG: avg, not terrible
PF: excellent you probably have not seen too many better
Cabinet: hammered was gonna repaint it but lining up too many projects
Coin door: repainted, re-keyed
Lighting: Comet single smd sunlight GI, color-matching comet twin smd inserts20150403_184859.jpg (Click image to enlarge)20150403_184915.jpg (Click image to enlarge)20150403_184945.jpg (Click image to enlarge)20150403_185004.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Why don't you bring that Centaur and I'll give you a kiss....

BTW...I can't stop laughing at that Road Kings cab. Soooo appropriate!!!

#537 8 years ago
Quoted from dtown:

Why don't you bring that Centaur and I'll give you a kiss....
BTW...I can't stop laughing at that Road Kings cab. Soooo appropriate!!!

LOL... It certainly adds some character. The difference between the playfield and cabinet is even more stunning in person. I was thinking about applying clearcoat over it.

#538 8 years ago

I have a nice skeeball machine I am selling as well. Within an hour and half drive from Allentown.

#539 8 years ago

Interested in purchasing a Cyclone pinball (player's condition ok) and Computer Space arcade game. Will pay a premium for the Computer Space. Thanks.

#540 8 years ago

I have a Mr Vend love tester/match maker $100 (SOLD)

providence.craigslist.org link

Still looking for a Bally Beauty bingo backglass as well!

#541 8 years ago

We are going to be bringing our PinGraffix/PinBall Refinery Mustang to Allentown and it will be for sale.

50th Anniversary Edition.
This is practically NIB with Custom Powder coating, Custom PinGraffix PinBlades, Custom LED scheme, custom Red transparent interactive apron that lights up and reacts to game. Shaker motor. Chrome Flippers. Steve did a nice job on this game. Has custom Software with music replaced.

Also have a ModFather Custom Shooter rod (not pictured)

PM me for price.

Thanks
-JR

IMG_3028.JPGIMG_3028.JPG
IMG_3029.JPGIMG_3029.JPG
IMG_3031.JPGIMG_3031.JPG
IMG_3027.JPGIMG_3027.JPG
IMG_3024.JPGIMG_3024.JPG
IMG_3030.JPGIMG_3030.JPG
IMG_3025.JPGIMG_3025.JPG

#542 8 years ago

Wtb twister, time machine or Congo. Have shadow to trade

#543 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Wtb Twister, Time Machine or Congo. Have Shadow to trade

thought you just got a congo?

#545 8 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

We are going to be bringing our PinGraffix/PinBall Refinery Mustang to Allentown and it will be for sale.
50th Anniversary Edition.
This is practically NIB with Custom Powder coating, Custom PinGraffix PinBlades, Custom LED scheme, custom Red transparent interactive apron that lights up and reacts to game. Shaker motor. Chrome Flippers. Steve did a nice job on this game. Has custom Software with music replaced.
Also have a ModFather Custom Shooter rod (not pictured)
PM me for price.
Thanks
-JR
IMG_3028.JPG
IMG_3029.JPG
IMG_3031.JPG
IMG_3027.JPG
IMG_3024.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
IMG_3030.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
IMG_3025.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

What's on those flippers? Doesn't look like glare.

#546 8 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

What's on those flippers? Doesn't look like glare.

Those are chromed plastic. Look sharp!

#547 8 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Wtb twister, time machine or Congo. Have shadow to trade

Damn. I want a TS too.

#548 8 years ago

Could bring a nice Black Knight 2000 if pre paid. PM for price.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image-337.jpgimage-337.jpg
#549 8 years ago

Bump. Im in the market for new or used playfields - populated, semi-populated, or stripped. Also looking for assorted parts - new or used plastics / ramps (not cracked), translites, coils, lock bars, decals, transformers and more.

#550 8 years ago

I have a Bally Frontier if anyone is interested I can send down with someone. It is worn to the wood in the blue grid, needs to be shipped, but works. The sounds are mixed up, and haven't had time to look into that above getting it working. Bg is very good, only minor flaking at the bottom.

Hey, it's a Frontier though, and you don't see them much!

There are 912 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-the-official-whats-for-sale-wtb-thread/page/11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.