Topic Stats

• 912 posts
  • 229 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by
  • Topic is favorited by 23 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 459 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC07734.JPG
DSC08787.JPG
397899-i.jpg
397898-i.jpg
397896-i.jpg
image.jpg
image-395.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_2614.JPG
IMG_2615.JPG
IMG_2619.JPG
IMG_2613.JPG
IMG_2618.JPG
IMG_4082.JPG

There are 912 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 19.
#451 4 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

PM me. I've got one.

Pm sent greg

#452 4 years ago
Quoted from TOK:

I'm struggling with this one vs. a Star Trek pro!

They are both great games.

#454 4 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I'll have a really nice Scared Stiff up for sale within the next day or 2. No pictures yet, playfield is nice with a chip near the spider hole, just outside the Cliffy protector. Led's throughout. Plays nice. Cabinet pretty nice with a just a few touchups/scratches nothing glaring.. Will have multiple pictures as soon as I get any kind of time..

How much?

#455 4 years ago

Sorry, $5800, I'll edit post..

Also Terrifying area had wear, but got the repo decals & replaced & mylared. It looks good playing a normal game but close up it's just ok... I wasn't happy with the "Licenced" red color match so I tried to trim it as much as possible to use as little of the decal as I could. I will take a closeup of that area & dig up a before & after if I can find it. There wasn't much wear to start..

#456 4 years ago

Had a few PMs asking for cabinet pics of Star Wars. .

20140904_163458.jpg
20140904_163504.jpg
20140904_163523.jpg
20140904_163548.jpg
20140904_171026.jpg
20140904_171054.jpg
Death Star target replaced.jpg

#457 4 years ago

I have seen and played this game....Awesome. It has the perfect lighting. Anyone following his work on TFTC Rick goes above and beyond. Game going to be a collector item with the new movie coming out.

#458 4 years ago

Possible list this week of what I will probably be bringing to the show and have set up in the free play area;

Gtb Sky-Line •Very nice condition. Great PF and BG. Cab OK.
Wms Cabaret •Nice player. Pretty nice PF, BG and cab.
Wms Star Pool •Good player. Pretty nice PF and cab. BG has some faking/TU.
Bly Wizard! •Nice player. Nice BG, pretty nice PF, cab has scrapes that were touched up. Hot flip coils
Wms Hot Tip •Good player. PF looks good, cab OK, and BG has some flakes.
Bly Fireball Classic Good player. PF pretty nice, BG has some fade, cab faded one side more than other.
Wms Black Knight •Restored and beautiful.
Bly Eight Ball Champ •Nice player.
Wms Space Station •Very nice condition.

Don't really have a whole lot of time to take pics of them all. They will be set up in the free play area with prices on them at the show for people to see and play. In my opinion, too many parking lot deals aren't healthy for pinball shows.

#459 4 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

Some games that may be going in the trailer for the flea market.

Damnit I want that X-Files. Allentown would be a blast to go to. One day!

#460 4 years ago

Just placed a Tommy in the market that I can bring with me to Allentown.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-tommy-pinball-wizard-data-east-1994

#461 4 years ago
Quoted from LEE:

Don't really have a whole lot of time to take pics of them all. They will be set up in the free play area with prices on them at the show for people to see and play. In my opinion, too many parking lot deals aren't healthy for pinball shows.

This is so true. There would more machines to play if the parking lot deals didn't happen or if the new owners would just put the machines in free play and mark them not for sale.

#462 4 years ago

Anyone bringing a new or used escalera or wesco for sale?

#463 4 years ago

Sing Along has been sold and paid for.

#464 4 years ago
Quoted from sbmania:

Mike Puppo had 2 listed, I bought one. He may have the other one still available. Very nice guy to deal with. He may have listed it earlier in this thread..I forgot where I saw it

#465 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Had a few PMs asking for cabinet pics of Star Wars. .

Beautiful Work RICK! Are we ever getting together to collaborate on restore work! The best work seems to be coming out of the "Panhandle" these days!

#466 4 years ago

Looking for a clean Flash Gordon. looking to spend maybe $2000ish for one with CPR playfield installed? Anybody bringing one?

#467 4 years ago

I'd decided to bring my DE Robocop as well. Decent player's condition, fully working. Looking to get $2500 for it.

It'll be set up with my other games as well - DM, FP, ES.

#468 4 years ago

Looking for any zaccarias other than farfalla, devil riders, locomotion, earth wind & fire, and star god. Also looking for Inder, playmatic, and recel solid states.

#469 4 years ago

Looking for a Bally Vector or a Stern Seawitch.

I have a nice original Williams Black Knight early sys 6 version that I can bring for sale or trade. Might have it in the freeplay. Depends on how much I have in the truck for the flea market.

#470 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Sing Along has been sold and paid for.

Damn, wasn't quick enough. Let me know if deal falls thru.

#471 4 years ago

Looks like my Nip It buyer fell through so it's still available! Description on the previous page and pics here:

http://s581.photobucket.com/user/kjm8888/library/Nip%20It

#472 4 years ago

anyone have a Jungle Lord kickin' around?
Project okay

#473 4 years ago

I have a 2005.5 Megatouch Radian Force that I can bring if they want it. It doesn't have the bill acceptor but works good. $400 free delivery to Allentown or pick up in Rochester NY. PM me if interested

image.jpg image-58.jpg image-745.jpg image-659.jpg
#474 4 years ago
Quoted from sbmania:

JT amusements has the tall escalera for sale. It doesn't have the motor, which you could add back. It's like a big soda machine, pinball, etc dolly.

#475 4 years ago

Looking for a bally Head

#476 4 years ago

Friend of mine is looking for a Track & Field cocktail game..

#477 4 years ago

Scared Stiff is officially for sale. Pictures & descripion:

allentown.craigslist.org link

Photobucket library w/58 pictures: http://s788.photobucket.com/user/Butch2099/library/Scared%20Stiff

15min East of the Allentown show. Right off of I-78

Asking $5800

Not really interested in trades unless it involves a really nice LOTR. Thx!

#478 4 years ago

WTB- SWE1 kit for the pin2k

#479 4 years ago

well I have an escalera I sold on here about 6 months ago and I am still waiting for the guy to pick it up - actually I'm done waiting as I haven't even heard from him in 4 months. I am not going to Allentown though. so it's for sale again - I don't remember the price - but whatever it was I will keep it at that as I had about 10 people who wanted it - so it was priced right.

thanks ed

#480 4 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Scared Stiff is officially for sale. Pictures & descripion:
allentown.craigslist.org link
Photobucket library w/58 pictures: http://s788.photobucket.com/user/Butch2099/library/Scared%20Stiff
15min East of the Allentown show. Right off of I-78

Not seeing price.

#481 4 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

anyone have a Jungle Lord kickin' around?
Project okay

Just pick up a nice Jungle Lord last night ,still on the truck, I will evaluate it this Sunday and it will be at Allentown. Mylar playfield.

#482 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Not seeing price.

Edited asking price into post..

#483 4 years ago

I can bring the following games if something can be worked out in advance:

Monster Bash
Nucore combo RFM / SWE1
DE Playboy
Gottlieb Super Soccer

WTB in ANY condition

Metallica pro
Dr.Who
DE Time Machine

#484 4 years ago

Got a question for those of you who only bring a 'sold' pin to Allentown if it's prepaid - what form of prepayment is customary? Check, money order via snail mail? Do you take PP and just eat the fees, or only a gift PP?

#485 4 years ago

Restored Taxi
Recap list of new things on Taxi
Topper, Blue Spin out ramp, CPR playfield, CPR plastic set, reclined playfield 2 coats, CPR Backglass, X-pin displays (all of them), 2 new clear ramps, professional board work / Tested, PF glass Target decals, carry passenger switch, flipper rebuilt, all assemblies taken apart and rebuilt with new parts as need. Legs have been painted black with new leg levelers. The interconnect board has been rebuilt with new male and female connecters, all other female connectors have been rebuilt as shown in pictures.
Pictures are in market place add
Feel free to make on offer or would consider trade for Congo +\- cash depending on what you have

#486 4 years ago

Scared Stiff it is sold pending payment

#487 4 years ago

If anyone is looking for a Jurassic park have one for sale or wanting a super Mario for trade shoot me a pm about 45 min away from pin fest

#488 4 years ago

Any head to head pins for sale?

#489 4 years ago

Bringing ES, Space Invaders for sale and maybe Congo just for free play.

image.jpg image-599.jpg image-886.jpg
#490 4 years ago

You love to wiggle that congo out there but will never sell it only trade it . I think it will be good to have at the show as many haven't played it

#491 4 years ago

I'll have a Flash Gordon and GoldenEye available for sale. I'll set the price after I get them both set up. Highly motivated seller! I do not have pictures but I know that Flash Gordon has a plate on it with the words "Prop No." And a number. It might be a movie star - it does have a very clean cabinet. I have not plugged either in to test. A friend has these games and is delivering them there for me. It's a mystery until Allentown! PM me if interested but I really don't know any more than I just wrote.

**Note: It's not a Movie Star. Apparently it was owned by Aladdin's Castle. They put those asset tags on machines.

#492 4 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Got a question for those of you who only bring a 'sold' pin to Allentown if it's prepaid - what form of prepayment is customary? Check, money order via snail mail? Do you take PP and just eat the fees, or only a gift PP?

My rule for PayPal is let the buyer decide: PayPal gift at one price or regular PayPal at 4% more. It gives them the option and I get the same amount either way. I have a good enough reputation that people know they will get what they paid for so gifting is safe.

#493 4 years ago

VERY Nice Centaur with new PF is still avail for Allentown delivery.
$3600

#494 4 years ago

Can bring a new CPR playfield for Pin-Bot to Allentown (will need clear-coating) as listed here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-cpr-pin-bot-playfield-not-clearcoated

PM if you're interested.

#495 4 years ago

Wtb: EK in any condition. Non-working project is a-ok.

#496 4 years ago

WTB: looking to buy your unwanted, used, and even worn playfields! They don't need to be perfect, was they are NOT going in to games. I prefer the tops be "populated" with plastics and such, but it isn't a deal breaker if they are not.

If you can send pics and we are able to work out a deal in advance, I am happy to send Paypal deposit/payment.

I have a booth and will be at the convention Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

I also don't mind driving a short distance to meet if seller isn't going to the convention.

THANKS!
--ED LI NY

#497 4 years ago

I am looking to purchase an AC/DC Premium or LE. May consider trading something in my collection depending on what you have.

Can drive within a few hours of Jersey shore area. Plan to be at Allentown on Friday.

#498 4 years ago

For sale: Close Encounters of the Third Kind, SS version.

Pascal 4-in-1 board installed making the game pretty much bullet proof and eliminating many of the headaches that people think of with the Gottlieb system 1 games.

Also included is the upgrade from Pascal, that allows you to use a universal remote control to navigate through menus, control the volume, etc.

In addition, the game has been:
-recently shopped
-all new rubbers (white)
-full LED treatment (tastefully done, not blinding, but I can put back to regular bulbs if buyer wants)
-new shooter rod sleeve and spring, new feet levelers, new blue lenses for the displays
-re-wirinig and re-harnessing of the majority of the backbox, thus eliminating tons of future issues

Game condition:
play field: 10/10 can't find any wear, which is great for this title
cabinet: 8/10 some SMALL wear spots that are barely noticeable, and likely not even worth touching up
backglass: 9/10 SMALL area with a few pinholes in it ... I have had the game for months and thought it was part of the design, especially with the colored LEDs in it. I happy to do the touch-up, or leave it as-is.

Asking price: $999

pics available for interested buyers

#499 4 years ago

WTB either a Viking or Paragon. Prefer working with good playfield.

May have a Solar City available if someone is interested.

Please PM.

thanks,
Steve

#500 4 years ago

WTB: nice Space Shuttle backglass

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
2,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Escondido, CA
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 22.50
3,900 (Firm)
Sale Pending!
Vacaville, CALIFORNIA
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Milbank, SD
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Great American Pinball
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Austin, TX
€ 3.70
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 912 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 19.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside