Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 444 posts
  • 197 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by hazmat7719
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190503_174231 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4591 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3154_1481578557 (resized).jpg
    1e3fc843317159e5d2fdafb7a679f29de2fbbdaa (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    9ad7b7de064b9fc7d16ae9a93a09e2256ea71f54 (resized).jpg
    image-4 (resized).jpg
    image-6 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190508-113032_Chrome (resized).jpg
    20190508_054754 (resized).jpg
    77169A18-29DD-4480-BACE-4030644A3BD6 (resized).jpeg
    20190503_153325_resized (resized).jpg
    0 (resized).jpg
    Bad Cat Jack (resized).jpg
    Todd Tuckey 2019 (resized).jpg
    Oscur (resized).jpg

There are 444 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 9.
    #251 4 years ago

I swore off Allentown multiple times. I only go if there is a reason, such as getting a game. It is not worth paying admission to get in. Parts are 20-50% higher than I can get them online.
    For instance saw a rather large vendor selling USED shooter assemblies for $50. Rusted and cracked and just generally shitty. I needed a few posts and star posts and could not even find them at the show. Even if I had I am sure it would have been $8 for a single star post. Just pointless going if you are in it for parts.

#252 4 years ago

I have been going to Allentown for over 10 years. This was by far the busiest I have seen it. Attendance also seemed to be booming at TPF earlier this year. It is great for the hobby to see interest soaring. Thank you to all the vendors and everyone that brought a game. You are the reason this show is successful. Pinball is back baby!

#253 4 years ago
    Quoted from Syco54645:

I needed a few posts and star posts and could not even find them at the show. Even if I had I am sure it would have been $8 for a single star post. Just pointless going if you are in it for parts.

I did notice that to some degree; One reason for going was for some new parts and was surprised that I found NOTHING for what I was looking for. Which was unfortunate as I wanted to support vendors who came to the show! A vendor who shall remain nameless stated that I could "order an item through their website" but when I came home this was not true which surprised me.

Maybe they had it and maybe they did not, it was not listed on their website though.

In general the show was very good and in regards to new parts will lower my future expectations. Glass was $35 a sheet, can't beat that with a stick.

#254 4 years ago

Anyone buy the $15.00 harbor freight multimeters??!

WTH. Talk about asshole move. They're obviously free with coupons. I must have a doz of these lying around.

#255 4 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

I did notice that to some degree; One reason for going was for some new parts and was surprised that I found NOTHING for what I was looking for. Which was unfortunate as I wanted to support vendors who came to the show! A vendor who shall remain nameless stated that I could "order an item through their website" but when I came home this was not true which surprised me.
    Maybe they had it and maybe they did not, it was not listed on their website though.
    In general the show was very good and in regards to new parts will lower my future expectations. Glass was $35 a sheet, can't beat that with a stick.

From my experience you are talking about Marco. Did the guy give you a card to contact someone to help you when you couldn't find it online only to find out he was full of shit and they actually don't have the part?

It is great paying to get in to be able to pay 50% more for parts or to be told to just order the stuff online...

#256 4 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

WTH. Talk about asshole move. They're obviously free with coupons. I must have a doz of these lying around.

I saw $15 hex key sets from Harbor Freight, that I just bought instore for $7. That kind of thing put me out of the mindset of buying parts there, that I'd held off on ordering online due to figuring I could save on shipping.

#257 4 years ago

I miss when Steve Young was at the shows. If something broke on a game, you could almost guarantee he had a replacement. Now it's hit or miss (usually miss). a few years back my LOTR broke one of the fork switches. NOBODY had one, and that's not a super rare part.

Modders would do well. There was just about everything to Mod your game. the show used to be like an old school auto parts store, with helpful people and parts you couldn't find anywhere. Now it's more of a Pep Boys of modding and flashy lights.

Ant that's ok if that's your thing, and you'd do well here for that. This is why things like the flea market are great. They have many parts as well, albeit usually used, but you can often find something you need in a pinch (unless it's a stern fork switch. LOL).

I guess what I am trying to say is that I feel there is something for everyone at this show. Not just new, not just old, but a good mix of both.

And this is why I will keep coming back.It also helps that I am only 20 minutes away from the show, but I would still come if I were further.

Chris

#258 4 years ago
    Quoted from wesman:

I saw $15 hex key sets from Harbor Freight, that I just bought instore for $7. That kind of thing put me out of the mindset of buying parts there, that I'd held off on ordering online due to figuring I could save on shipping.

I saw a harbor freight multimeter which they give away for free selling for $6 ... but hey, everyone needs to make a buck

#259 4 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

Maybe the vendor would accept the same free meter coupon. Did they have flashlights, small blue tarps and single micro fiber cloths?

#260 4 years ago

I don't trust anything electronic from Harbor Freight any more. Free is too expensive for that multimeter. I just got burned by one of their power strips...my sump pump was plugged into one, and it shat the bed one night...leaving some water in my basement. Luckily, I caught it early.

#261 4 years ago
    Quoted from drummermike:

Show was great as always except for the few people that played on 4 player by themselves or kept pushing start when someone was waiting to play next.

Thankfully only witnessed one clueless guy doing this.

#262 4 years ago
    Quoted from DRDAVE:

Thankfully only witnessed one clueless guy doing this.

I saw it twice but it was rare so not worth mentioning IMHO. You are always going to have one or two rude people in any gathering and it wasn't enough to ruin the good time and great people there. We just moved onto another machine and came back later.

#263 4 years ago

People who start multiplayer games alone almost always just don't understand how to start a pinball game. I play mostly on location and a ton of people will obviously be with friends or a partner and play a full game each alone just because they don't know what they're doing. Or sometimes they'll feed nine thousand quarters into the game because they don't know there is a start button. Just say hello and politely show them. Never had someone get pissed off at me in nearly ten years of serious location play.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon

#264 4 years ago

Little different, but twice I had to finish off the last 2 balls on some EMs. The were set for 5 balls and I'm guessing the people just left after 3 thinking the game was over. Luckily no line to play, so nobody thought I as hogging the game.

#265 4 years ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

I don't trust anything electronic from Harbor Freight any more. Free is too expensive for that multimeter. I just got burned by one of their power strips...my sump pump was plugged into one, and it shat the bed one night...leaving some water in my basement. Luckily, I caught it early.

Never plug a sump pump into a power strip, or GFI outlet unless you want water... GFI is code, but ask any electrician if they would trust it in their house, absolutely not.

#266 4 years ago
    Quoted from FlashDaddy:

People who start multiplayer games alone almost always just don't understand how to start a pinball game.
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon

Actually observing both... in one case it was 2 women playing Bad Cats who didn't wish to give up the machine (they played game after game even with a number of people in line behind them) in another was an older gent who clearly was familiar with the game he was playing and had a running dialog going on with his buddy while playing.

Again, these people didn't ruin our experience. There will always be thoughtless people in a crowd. We simply moved on to other games and came back to both later. My wife is already looking at the calendar to see what else is on the horizon for shows.

#267 4 years ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

Never plug a sump pump into a power strip, or GFI outlet unless you want water... GFI is code, but ask any electrician if they would trust it in their house, absolutely not.

Mine is plugged into a battery back up =)

Murphy is not your friend.

#268 4 years ago
    Quoted from FlashDaddy:

People who start multiplayer games alone almost always just don't understand how to start a pinball game. I play mostly on location and a ton of people will obviously be with friends or a partner and play a full game each alone just because they don't know what they're doing. Or sometimes they'll feed nine thousand quarters into the game because they don't know there is a start button. Just say hello and politely show them. Never had someone get pissed off at me in nearly ten years of serious location play.

I certainly know pinball.

However, I somehow coined up a 4 player game on Transporter at the show. I played all 4 players. No one was behind me at any point or I would've offered up a spot.

Point is, it was in error that it happened. It's not always intentional.

Great game btw. LOVED playing that thing....until the ball was jammed in a gate.

#269 4 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Mine is plugged into a battery back up =)
    Murphy is not your friend.

I have a separate pump on battery backup as well (high water table)...Used to lay awake at night sweating when it rained hard lol...Also have a whole house generator if all else fails

#270 4 years ago

Code by me for sump pump and basement or garage refrigerators is single (not duplex) outlet, no GFCI but outlet 48" from floor.

#271 4 years ago
    Quoted from jaytrem:

Little different, but twice I had to finish off the last 2 balls on some EMs. The were set for 5 balls and I'm guessing the people just left after 3 thinking the game was over. Luckily no line to play, so nobody thought I as hogging the game.

I saw that action at my first pin festival at TPF. Yeah. Here is an old EM sitting there on Ball 2. I step up, shoot ball 2...and the pin is set up so poorly that there is only bad, boring action. I let ball 2 drain and walk away, leaving ball 3 for someone else. There are too many good pins to go play. I don't torture myself with a pin with poor set up. I'll walk after ball 1.

#272 4 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

Actually observing both... in one case it was 2 women playing Bad Cats who didn't wish to give up the machine (they played game after game even with a number of people in line behind them) in another was an older gent who clearly was familiar with the game he was playing and had a running dialog going on with his buddy while playing.
    Again, these people didn't ruin our experience. There will always be thoughtless people in a crowd. We simply moved on to other games and came back to both later. My wife is already looking at the calendar to see what else is on the horizon for shows.

Not sure if this happened on my Bad Cats (the one toward the front) or the one in the back, but if you're near the area you're always welcome to stop over and play mine. Well, once I get it set up again

Chris

#273 4 years ago
    Quoted from jaytrem:

Little different, but twice I had to finish off the last 2 balls

Whoa!

#274 4 years ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Not sure if this happened on my Bad Cats (the one toward the front) or the one in the back, but if you're near the area you're always welcome to stop over and play mine. Well, once I get it set up again
    Chris

I stopped by yesterday to play your Bad Cats but there was a 2 minute line to get in so I drove an hour and a half back to Jersey.

#275 4 years ago

Chris

One toward the back with the seafood wheel not working time to time.

And we still had fun =)

#276 4 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

One toward the back with the seafood wheel not working time to time.
    And we still had fun =)

Hmmmm, that sounds like mine as the seafood wheel stopped working as well. Either way, the offer stands

Chris

#277 4 years ago

Hmmmm, that sounds like mine as the seafood wheel stopped working as well. Either way, the offer stands
    Chris

This one, my wife liked it very much. I'm commanded to find one if possible.

We played 18 different games together while we were there Friday, some more than once if there was no line to get a good handle on the machine. Were making a list..

20190503_153325_resized (resized).jpg20190503_153325_resized (resized).jpg

#278 4 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

This one, my wife liked it very much. I'm commanded to find one if possible.
    [quoted image]

Yes, that was the one in the back as you stated. That one was quite nice. Sort of glad it had the same issue mine did. LOL.

Hope you can find one!

Chris

#279 4 years ago

Show certainly didn't "suck" but was definitely a little different than last year.

I was able to go Fri/Sat last year & was there well before door opening both days. I could only go Sat this year, but Friend was there Friday texting me updates, so I got to hear about the line issues. I don't recall much of a line Friday last year & very very small one Saturday. This year, longer line Sat, but it moved pretty quick... One ticket taker, but 2 doing wristbands. I was about 75 yards back on Sat AM at about 8:50.... was in by 9:10.... & when I glanced back when entering doors, the end of line was about where I had started, so fairly consistent.

Show did seem busier, earlier this year on Sat. Last year it really didn't pick up till maybe 10:30-11... this year it was pretty strong crowd in main hall by 10. Swap meet area was mostly a ghost town Sat, you could tell a lot of stuff had sold Friday (which is great for vendors)

Seemed to be maybe hair more machines pulled out of Freeplay by Sat than there were last year, but that's hard to say just based on a "feel"

I've run into this same deal in Automotive swap meet/vendor world... I vend at a large 3 day swap meet once a year, for a very specific genre of vehicle.... It was a Thursday vendor setup deal, Fri/Sat/Sun Show.... & Friday would always be decent foot traffic, but Sat was THE day.... & Sunday would die off but still god enough to go. Well, everyone realized that if you wanted deals & wanted to have pick of the litter, you had to be there Friday.... so now Friday is by far the busiest day & we damn near sell out each year, so much so that our vendor space looks very empty by beginning of day Sat.... & we now leave Sat night & don't even stay fro Sunday because it is a ghost town. Foot traffic from 9AM-1PM Friday is as strong as it ever was on a Saturday at peak times & now Sat is about what Friday foot traffic used to be. Everyone complains about it, but it is what it is.... everyone is just gaming the system & getting there as early as they can to get the first shot at stuff.

Seemed to me as an innocent observer this year, that there were very few deals left by Sat AM. Majority of machines still for sale in FP etc were mostly overpriced etc. Walking around playing some & shaking my head at asking prices, made me feel better about the condition & supposed value of my games though! LOL

Always funny to watch the Sterns with no credits on Free Play Floor as well... I watched one guy try to add credits to Trident unsuccessfully. I'm not type of person to open coin door on a game that is not mine & do it, so I just sat back & watched..... This guy put game in test mode, couldn't figure out what was going on, so he closed coin door up & walked away while it was in display test.

My biggest take away from this year was, that no matter what I have to do next year, I have to make sure I can get off work on Friday to make the show.

#280 4 years ago

I got there at 12:30 Friday and the wait in line was 30 minutes. Probably the longest line that I can remember at that time in the 10 years I've been going to Pinfest.

I wasn't there Saturday. Somebody told me yesterday that a whole lot of people started removing machines from the free play area at 4 PM even though the show was until (if memory serves) 8 PM. Can anyone confirm this?

#281 4 years ago

Did anyone play Oktoberfest? Thoughts?

#282 4 years ago
    Quoted from tbanthony:

Opening earlier or having more people manning the ticket booth would help reduce the wait for the crowd wanting to get in at the beginning.

Disagree . Ivan can’t have people tripping over games on hand trucks. How about rewarding those of us spending hundreds on booths or putting nice machines in free play. The show setup hours are fair to those who brought vehicles stuffed with pins and related items. The floor needs 4 hours Friday to complete setup .

#283 4 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Loved it! So did my 7 years olds. But they're big beer drinkers, so that might have swayed their opinions.

With all the talk, I did spend a lot of time watching the screen, some fun stuff on there. Even if they didn't make any more improvements I think it would already be good enough for my taste. I made the beer barrel shot twice, once in each game. So that's not a problem. Bit of a bummer on my first game was the VUK was a bit strong and the ball kept going off the end and down the drain. Same thing happened to guy in front of me. On the other machine I didn't see that happen at all. Between the 3 of us we hit it a number of times, so seemed only be an issue on the first one. Also never got to see the weiner dog go down the slide, poor thing was scared. Watched a number of people try that tent, but never saw anybody complete it.

#284 4 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

I played it at Sunshine on the way back.

I prefer Thunderbirds. Yeah - I said that.

#285 4 years ago

For those of you who couldn't attend, here is a 65 minute video fo the show...we had a BLAST! Todd Tuckey, Tim and Tom, and of course Frank!

#286 4 years ago

I played one game of Oktoberfest. There is a lot to like. The art package isn’t one of them! The playfield art is a miss, but I wouldn’t not buy the game because of it. The animations on the LCD leave a lot to be desired too. I know what they’re going for. Carnival, old school hokey. And some aspects are charming, but it does see, a little low budget. Again, not a deal breaker.

It’s Woz like in terms of the playfield and ligtshow. Lots going on. Not surprising since Balcer did both. The curly cue habitrail is the coolest habitrail ever. It’s as god as a good year. It’s bitchin’.

The game has a lot to do and my game kinda sucked. Although Balcer was standing right there, coaching me. He’s very proud of the game, and I think he should be.

I wanted to start a petition to bring back the monkey, but that probably wouldn’t end well. I think Oktoberfest will go down as a well liked and very good game. Whether it’s successful remains to be seen.

#287 4 years ago

While Oktoberfest is reminiscent of WOZ, it’s so much different than Wonka. Which I also played once (the standard). I shredded Wonka pretty good, and there’s alot to like there too. But one game in a crowded, noisy pinfest Hall is not going to tell you anything valid.

It seems like a simple game and layout, but there’s a lot going on. I think I like it but I’m not sure. There are two flippers in the upper right corner of the game - opposite each other, but not mirrored - that have a lot of shots to shoot in a small area. This might be cool. I’m not sure yet. The gobstopper toy is cool. Not groundbreaking, but neat.

Dialed In has way more going on, but that may not mean it’s more fun. Wonka has potential. It’s certainly a good game, but Kaneda did oversell it in my opinion. And I’m confident he’ll back out of his CE because....well....Kaneda. Don’t read anything into it. No pinball is worth $12,500. That’s such a fucking joke. And $15k for Batman is worse IMO.

But at $7,500, it’s going to sell. And hopefully please.

#288 4 years ago

IMO the only real issue with Allentown this year was the line. There’s no logical reason a pinball show should have a line for over an hour and a half into the show. Venue’s not changing. The farmer’s market is too integral. Maybe presell tickets and have a separate booth for redeeming them for wrist bands prior to and during the show. That’s something that would have to be worked out with the fairgrounds management. Unfortunately, it sometimes seems like they’re living in 1965 so they might be stubborn to change.

Nonetheless, all bitching aside, Friday attendance this year was much more than expected and the organizers should work with the fairgrounds to accommodate it better for next year.

#289 4 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

Those exact same multimeters are $15 at Hobby Lobby.

They're not bad for a freebie though.

They do cost money at Harbor Freight without the coupon though. I forget ho much but it's like $5.

#290 4 years ago

The line was a drag Friday, but not a deal breaker for me. Only think I wish was that there were more parts vendors and less non-pinball related vendors. I buy EM parts and there were tons in prior years, but almost none this year. Also, by the time we made it in there were many project games with sold signs. I saw a Bally Wiggler with a sold sign...would have loved to pick that one up. Overall, I had a good time and will come back.

#291 4 years ago
    Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I saw a harbor freight multimeter which they give away for free selling for $6 ... but hey, everyone needs to make a buck

Consider who the seller was and let it go. I would not buy tools at this show anyway.

#292 4 years ago

Im confused about the OP. Per his forum activity, he has been a member of pinside for 4 years, and he has made one post...this thread. As of this post, he has -78 on his opening thread post. He has apparently deactivated his account since.

Is this the most committed troll post ever? Does he loathe allentown so much that he makes ranting posts under various names every 4 years?

I can't help but be intrigued. Lol.

#293 4 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

Im confused about the OP. Per his forum activity, he has been a member of pinside for 4 years, and he has made one post...this thread. As of this post, he has -78 on his opening thread post. He has apparently deactivated his account since.
    Is this the most committed troll post ever? Does he loathe allentown so much that he makes ranting posts under various names every 4 years?
    I can't help but be intrigued. Lol.

So if we are going for forum activity then I will talk as I am semi active. Sorry but allentown show just plain sucks. I have gone 3 years and every time it was a waste of time, prices on parts were more than had I ordered online, some cases 2-3x more. The "vendors" are going down hill and do not match, why the hell do I need companies that sell random, unrelated things?! Yeah let me go to a pinball show to talk to a gutter leaf guard...
    The games in freeplay are ok enough but honestly I will just go to papa or Pinburg and have a cheaper (and not to mention better) time.

Last time I went was to get a playfield from someone I did not even bother going into the show...

#294 4 years ago
    Quoted from bonzo71:

I saw a Bally Wiggler with a sold sign...would have loved to pick that one up. Overall, I had a good time and will come back.

It was available at 10:30 am Friday in the parking lot on the right side, just as the line was forming. $ 325 was the listed price but the seller said he would take less. If it weren't for the worn playfield and painted cabinet, it would have been in my van by 10:40 am. Got to be an early bird.

#295 4 years ago
    Quoted from Syco54645:

So if we are going for forum activity then I will talk as I am semi active. Sorry but allentown show just plain sucks. I have gone 3 years and every time it was a waste of time, prices on parts were more than had I ordered online, some cases 2-3x more. The "vendors" are going down hill and do not match, why the hell do I need companies that sell random, unrelated things?! Yeah let me go to a pinball show to talk to a gutter leaf guard...
    The games in freeplay are ok enough but honestly I will just go to papa or Pinburg and have a cheaper (and not to mention better) time.
    Last time I went was to get a playfield from someone I did not even bother going into the show...

It takes a lot of time, effort, traveling, and staffing for a vendor to attend a show with their wares--there are a lot of expenses involved that you might not be aware of, including freight shipping, transportation, hotels, booth rental, table rental, food, etc.

So yeah, some of the smaller parts/supplies might be more expensive (sometimes because of rounding a $0.89 item to $1 for ease of transactions, or other price increases just general markup), but some of the larger stuff you can get deals on (legs, playfields, backglasses, coin doors, glass, other bulky items), especially if you're saving on shipping. Shop smart, and you can get deals.

I like going for the flea market--it can be a goldmine for parts and project games.

For those of in the northeast who don't have a dedicated pinball venue anywhere near us, Pinfest, Pintastic, and now Saratoga are fun events to play games you wouldn't otherwise have access to on location. PAPA is nearly 8 hours from me. It's not practical to go there. It's great that you have that resource available to you, but I'm grateful of the events that are held in the northeast that I have available to me. I don't just go for free play--I go for the buying & selling and seeing all the people I've met within the hobby. Heck, I don't think I played more than 10 games this year, but I still had fun with other aspects of the show.

You are free to choose whichever show/establishment you want to patronize, but I appreciate all the shows that I am able to attend, those of whom who are able to organize them, and everyone who participates in them (staff, volunteers, vendors, and everyone who brings games). It takes a lot of work from a lot of people, and making a broad sweeping statement that "it sucks" is incredibly disingenuous to everyone involved. Yes, there are usually aspects that can be improved upon every year, but if you go there looking to have fun, fun is what you'll find. If you go there with the intention of being a sour grape, that's probably what you'll get out of it.

#296 4 years ago

forceflow i hear ya...... i had more fun chatting pinball with folks than playing

#297 4 years ago

I echo that too. Had way more fun meeting Pinsiders @colsond3, @znet, @jrpinball, @1974deltaqueen, @topmoose, @arcademojo, @pinjunkie16, @davebart5, Joe Newhart, Mike Casselman, Carl Lutz, Brian Saunders and a few others.

#298 4 years ago

not to mention that food hall............ vietnam place was great and the greek place too many choices

#299 4 years ago
    Quoted from Syco54645:

Shop around, buy smart. There are plenty of great deals when you figure in no shipping cost or even sales tax. Example: Marco Bally stainless coin doors. $89 on their website plus shipping, over $100 to your door, $80 cash at the show. 20%+ savings. Can you get standard size PF glass for $35 a sheet at home? ($29 if you buy 5). NOPE.

Sure I can order stuff from PBR for less than some vendors were selling stuff. But cash and carry plus no shipping charge evens it out in most cases.

And where the hell was a gutter leaf guard seller? I must of missed them.

Pinfest is pretty much the gold standard for a pinball show on the East Coast. Fix the massive Friday line mess (1st time ever) and it moves to an even higher level.

#300 4 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

So yeah, some of the smaller parts/supplies might be more expensive (sometimes because of rounding a $0.89 item to $1 for ease of transactions, or other price increases just general markup)

Last time I was there a vendor inside was selling shooter assemblies that were rusted and cracked for $40. Used star posts were $4 or $5 each. This was not simple rounding.

There are 444 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-sucked/page/6?hl=vectorgamer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.