(Topic ID: 82219)

Allentown Show 2014 - Free Play Area

By SilverUnicorn

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WCS-02.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

What are you bringing for others to enjoy this year?

I am planning on Airborne and Lord of the Rings

Chris

#2 10 years ago

I won't be in the free play area, but we will have games in our booth showing off our main product and a few new ones to be unveiled at the show.

Metallica Le
    Acdc BIB Le
    Iron man (maybe)
    Wizard of Oz

Thanks,
    Lorenzo
    Pinnovators.com

#3 10 years ago

I am planning on a zacarria time machine

#4 10 years ago

I can put three in the truck, so might I am bring;

Gtb King Kool
    Gtb El Dorado
    Wms Black Knight

I might have another BK to bring too....

#5 10 years ago

I was gonna bring my T2 but I see Bundy is bringing a chrome edition one and at least one other one is going, so why bother Unless I finish my SG in time... Unless 3 T2's are better than 2?

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from Nemesis:

I was gonna bring my T2 but I see Bundy is bringing a chrome edition one and at least one other one is going, so why bother Unless I finish my SG in time... Unless 3 T2's are better than 2?

There is nothing wrong with having 3 T2's at the show

At least, that is my opinion.

Chris

#7 10 years ago

bring the Stargate

#8 10 years ago

Wow this already sounds like it is going to be a great show. As we draw closer I guess I will have to do a poll and see which of my machines people want me to bring. WWF Royal Rumble is always a crowd pleaser and I turn it up loud at the shows so you can hear MACHO MADNESS!!!

#9 10 years ago

#10 10 years ago

Well, folks - I see all these machines listed, but since I take the freeplay registrations - most are not yet registered. Get your registrations/reservations in. I know it is still early, but my old hands cannot keep typing replys on April 30th - the day before show set up!

Speaking of the older folks - I am bringing a Dragonette for the freeplay area.

Speed up those reservations!

Harry Irvin

#11 10 years ago

Not planning on hauling anything in, but if I make any "parking lot purchases" they will be coming inside to be set up for play. Looking for a Comet and a Grand Lizard this year.

-BB

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinwizkid:

Not planning on hauling anything in, but if I make any "parking lot purchases" they will be coming inside to be set up for play. Looking for a Comet and a Grand Lizard this year.
    -BB

Good advice

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from islandpinball:

bring the Stargate

Help me put it back together? I took out a bunch of stuff to replace the ship motor

#14 10 years ago

I may be bringing my WCS94. Freshly shopped and detailed. New soccer ball on the pf as well as a soccer ball plunger. Full LED treatment. Looking to trade (will consider up or down trading +/- cash). Anyone interested? I will only be there for Saturday.

WCS-02.jpgWCS-02.jpg

#15 10 years ago

When is it?

#16 10 years ago

May be bringing the macho man too and a skee ball

#17 10 years ago

Thursday (setup only for vendors and free play) 1:00pm to 9:00pm
    Friday May 2nd from 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm
    Saturday May 3rd From 9:00 am to 8:00 pm

#18 10 years ago

I'm going to be picking up a Banzai Run from a pinsider. I need to figure out what day he's there/pick up, but I'm most likely putting it in free play.

3 weeks later
    #19 10 years ago

Im attending the show on Friday and I'm looking to buy any of the following pins around $1500-$2300.

Flintstones
    Black Rose
    Whirlwind
    WWF
    Nightmare on elm street
    Phantom of the opera
    Fish Tales
    Taxi
    Champion Pub (I seen them this low)
    White Water

Any and all others I will consider. Pins must be in good condition without errors.
    Thanks!

#20 10 years ago

I am thinking about bringing my Super Mario Bros (not the little pin)

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from kjm8888:

Thursday (setup only for vendors and free play) 1:00pm to 9:00pmFriday May 2nd from 12:00 pm to 9:00 pmSaturday May 3rd From 9:00 am to 8:00 pm

The start time of Friday seems later than I remeber. Why so late? Didn't it start at 10am last year?

#22 10 years ago
    Quoted from RazerX:

The start time of Friday seems later than I remeber. Why so late? Didn't it start at 10am last year?

Probably to help the Virginia and further travelers since they have quite a ride to get there.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-show-2014-free-play-area and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.