Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 185 posts
  • 72 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Blackbeard
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PA070210.jpg
    PA070211.jpg
    British cop.gif
    2015-05-01 11.47.49.jpg
    2015-05-01 11.18.23.jpg
    image.jpg
    2015-04-30 16.16.18.jpg
    2015-04-30 18.32.04.jpg
    2015-04-30 17.38.36.jpg
    2015-04-30 17.38.22.jpg
    20150501_011614.jpg
    20150501_011552.jpg
    IMG_0161.jpg
    IMG_1875.JPG
    IMG_20150430_154725_433.jpg
    IMG_4078.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider emkay.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#83 9 years ago

Wife & I will be there definitely all-day on Saturday, still haven't decided whether or not to run up for Friday too. No Pinside badge but I should be fairly easy to spot in my Predator t-shirt.

1 week later
    #167 8 years ago
    Quoted from mac622:

I'm here as well with my restored Whirlwind.

And wow, was it nice.

Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Did anyone have problem with the teenage boy & girl who were hogging the Mustang?
    When it was my turn to play, they got so impatient (was my best game ever on Mustang). They started hanging all over me. When I asked them to stop, the boy then stood next to me and just starting farting.

I saw them but didn't bother trying to play as they were on it every time I walked past. Sorry for laughing but your post just made me lol. Not quite sure how I would have reacted to that.

Quoted from MattG:

Did a bit too much drinking on Friday night and felt it Saturday morning but still hung in until around 3:30pm.
    Looking forward to the next one!

I spotted you at one point Saturday morning (you're kinda hard to miss!) but didn't get over to say 'hi'. We would've been up for joining y'all Friday night, drunken karaoke is always fun.

#168 8 years ago
    Quoted from 80spit:

Only downside to this show, was getting constantly busted for tailgating with a couple friends drinking a beer or two, renta cop wanted to actually look in my cooler. didn't get that far though.

Thanks for keeping 'em busy, we tailgated on and off all day and never got a second glance.

#184 8 years ago
    Quoted from 80spit:

I sold 4 out of 5 pins, EWF came home, and after I saw all the interest in it and all the "wow never saw one of those before" comments, it earned it's right to stay in my lineup for a while! Was so close to selling it. One guy walked on a $50.00 difference. I wasn't desperate to sell it at that point.

Good call, that was a really nice machine. I probably uttered those words too, definitely remember admiring it.

Let me get this damn wedding out of the way so I can spend frivolously again. Wouldn't have agreed to the deal if she didn't want pins in the house.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider emkay.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-roll-call-whos-in?tu=emkay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.