Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 185 posts
  • 72 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Blackbeard
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PA070210.jpg
    PA070211.jpg
    British cop.gif
    2015-05-01 11.47.49.jpg
    2015-05-01 11.18.23.jpg
    image.jpg
    2015-04-30 16.16.18.jpg
    2015-04-30 18.32.04.jpg
    2015-04-30 17.38.36.jpg
    2015-04-30 17.38.22.jpg
    20150501_011614.jpg
    20150501_011552.jpg
    IMG_0161.jpg
    IMG_1875.JPG
    IMG_20150430_154725_433.jpg
    IMG_4078.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 80spit.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#86 8 years ago

I'll be there the whole weekend, 5 or 6 pins on Freeplay/ sale and I am picking up a Safecracker, oh yeah, can't wait

#89 8 years ago
    Quoted from Alan_L:

Is the farmer's market open on Thursday's too?

Yuup 9:00 to 8:00pm second best part of pinfest

#160 8 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Yep, by noon on saturday, a lot of pins were already out the door again like last year.
    I left about an hour later since the lines were getting long for the few DMDS that were left.
    But, Friday was fun

Yeah that was just wrong, I had five pins there, was down to 2 by the end, left them running right up to the close, and sold one just before I was ready to fold it, Glad I didn't pull out early.
    I had the Zac EWF there and I just enjoyed watching people play my pins and make positive comments.
    Great show

#164 8 years ago

Only downside to this show, was getting constantly busted for tailgating with a couple friends drinking
    a beer or two, renta cop wanted to actually look in my cooler. didn't get that far though.
    I got green clouded one time inside, so bad it made me gag, they got to stop selling brussel sprouts
    over at Dans BBQ!!

#178 8 years ago

Yep that's our boy, great shot Nathan, Missed you guys Sat. Dropped the load of pins off Friday night and restocked the cooler for Sat. We had a great day

#181 8 years ago
    Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

We ended up skipping Saturday. After grabbing lunch we hit the road.
    Did you end up winning that Blue Ribbon for the Earth Wind and Fire? How did you make out with the sale?

No, the Rocky won, it was really nice, I was honored to have my pin selected as a finalist though,
    I sold 4 out of 5 pins, EWF came home, and after I saw all the interest in it and all the "wow never
    saw one of those before" comments, it earned it's right to stay in my lineup for a while! Was so close to selling it. One guy walked on a $50.00 difference. I wasn't desperate to sell it at that point.
    I picked up the Gilligan's Island that was there, It will be a great pin after a flipper rebuild.
    and got a Silverball mania that I split with another pinsider, I took the lower cab, he took the head.
    Talk about a deal that worked out nice for both of us.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 80spit.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-roll-call-whos-in?tu=80spit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.