4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 185 posts
  • 72 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Blackbeard
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 25 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

PA070210.jpg
    PA070211.jpg
    British cop.gif
    2015-05-01 11.47.49.jpg
    2015-05-01 11.18.23.jpg
    image.jpg
    2015-04-30 16.16.18.jpg
    2015-04-30 18.32.04.jpg
    2015-04-30 17.38.36.jpg
    2015-04-30 17.38.22.jpg
    20150501_011614.jpg
    20150501_011552.jpg
    IMG_0161.jpg
    IMG_1875.JPG
    IMG_20150430_154725_433.jpg
    IMG_4078.JPG

There are 185 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
    #51 4 years ago

I am the one with the annoying cackle, laughing a lot as if he has had an inappropriate amount to drink considering his wife and kids are there.

#52 4 years ago

Around 11:30 on Friday a brown CRV will pull into the parking lot. The windows will be rolled down and the stereo will be blaring Billy Joel's "Allentown." People in line, annoyed, will turn from their pre-show anticipatory conversations and point, saying, "Who's THAT dick?"

That'll be me.

#53 4 years ago

LMAO....come on, stay friday night and come to the sands with us!

#54 4 years ago

Can't, buddy. Spandau Ballet beckons.

#55 4 years ago

I'll be there for the whole show - a one-man-show in my KAHR.US booth again this year. Plz stop by and say hello as I don't get a ton of opportunity to wander the show. If you need to take a load off the feet I'll have a chair or two in the booth.

Still mulling over whether my PZ returns with me or if I bring SWE1 or maybe even Firepower. Don't think I'm bringing two games b/c I don't think they'll fit well in my space.

Badges? I saw a good number of them worn at TPF last month and nobody had a problem with it. I know I've seen them at Allentown and York before as well. Just don't wear your badge from work!

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC resets and for Williams 3-7 sound board solutions

#56 4 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Around 11:30 on Friday a brown CRV will pull into the parking lot. The windows will be rolled down and the stereo will be blaring Billy Joel's "Allentown." People in line, annoyed, will turn from their pre-show anticipatory conversations and point, saying, "Who's THAT dick?"
    That'll be me.

They HATE him out there.

Back in 1996, he was suppose to show up and apologize. He had to cancel. The papers killed him for it.

#57 4 years ago

Well in that case I'll be cranking it up just a little more this year.

#58 4 years ago

My wife and I will be getting into town Thursday afternoon staying until Sunday morning.
    Making an all out effort these next few weeks to getting a Stern Quicksilver restoration finished that I will be bringing to it's owner. Playfield came out REALLY nice.

DSC00747.JPG

#59 4 years ago

Anyone staying the weekend, I recommend doing the Bethlehem Steel walking tour.

#60 4 years ago
    Quoted from DRDAVE:

My wife and I will be getting into town Thursday afternoon staying until Sunday morning.
    Making an all out effort these next few weeks to getting a Stern Quicksilver restoration finished that I will be bringing to it's owner. Playfield came out REALLY nice.

can i be the new owner?

#61 4 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

WHICH bald bastard???

yea, there are a few of us...

#62 4 years ago

Can bring a Gottlieb Sing Along to the show if anyone's interested.

#63 4 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Can bring a Gottlieb Sing Along to the show if anyone's interested.

you've got pm...

#64 4 years ago

Replied and just realized I posted in the wrong Allentown thread.

#65 4 years ago

Going Saturday only and bringing a couple of games for the freeplay area

#66 4 years ago

I'm driving up in my pickup truck from DC area (Shady Grove) on Friday morning and returning Sunday if someone wants to split gas costs.

#67 4 years ago

I'm hoping to purchase an EM or two at the show. I have a 2004 Dodge Durango and didn't see earlier Durangos listed on the Pin in Vehicle site... Think this vehicle will haul two machines? It hauled one with what seemed to be room for another..... Thanks for any input!

#68 4 years ago

I'll be there. Looking forward to meeting old and new friends and flipping some games. Its a great show and Ivan does a terrific job putting it together.

#69 4 years ago

you should be able to, just have to lay the cabinets on their sides.

#70 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinsforfun:

you should be able to, just have to lay the cabinets on their sides.

I wasn't sure if that was good for a machine or not... Good deal... Thanks for the info!

#71 4 years ago

I'll be there. My first time!

#72 4 years ago
    Quoted from electricsquirrel:

I'll be there. My first time!

Ooooo! A virgin! Trust me, as long as the weather holds up, you'll love it! This show started as being pretty small but has gotten bigger and bigger and bigger AND...this year, it will be huge, taking up BOTH sides of the the hall!!!!!!

Yea, that's about right.

#73 4 years ago

I'll be there all 3 days.

Not sure what pins we're bringing yet though.

#74 4 years ago

I'll be there this year.

I've never been to it before.

#75 4 years ago

My 1st year at Allentown, or any pinball festival, show for that matter. Will be there Friday with the wife who's not really into pinball but bribed her with a hot-tub hotel room and dinner. Saturday heading out early and going down to VA to pick up a recently purchased game from a fellow pinsider......Mystery Castle. Then it's like an 8 hour ride home to L.I. NY Hope the weather cooperates

#76 4 years ago

I'll be there Thursday night through close Saturday. Not sure what machines I'm bringing just yet.

#77 4 years ago

I will be back again this year, great time

#78 4 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

I'm not big on name badges, but was trying to think of another way to identify myself

After I had a customer ask me if I had any t-shirts, I decided to look into what it costs to have them made. I was shocked to find that you can get custom designs in quantity 1 for less than $30 shipped (customink.com). I'll be there on Saturday, wearing this.

shirt.jpg

#79 4 years ago

The fiance and I will be there most of Friday.

#80 4 years ago
    Quoted from herg:

After I had a customer ask me if I had any t-shirts, I decided to look into what it costs to have them made. I was shocked to find that you can get custom designs in quantity 1 for less than $30 shipped (customink.com). I'll be there on Saturday, wearing this.
    shirt.jpg

You being there on Saturday may be enough to get me back out there the second day. You being there with another LED OCD board on hand for my Funhouse would make my visit guaranteed.

#81 4 years ago

My first time. I can't wait!

#82 4 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

You being there with another LED OCD board on hand for my Funhouse would make my visit guaranteed.

I don't want to hijack this thread, but I hope to have some of the new batch ready by then. I won't have a booth, but I can bring these if anyone wants.

If paid cash at the show:
    GI OCD $140
    WPC LED OCD $140 (Assuming I have the new batch in stock by then)
    Stern LED OCD $120 (Assuming I still have them in stock)
    GIzmo $40

Please PM me if interested.

#83 4 years ago

Wife & I will be there definitely all-day on Saturday, still haven't decided whether or not to run up for Friday too. No Pinside badge but I should be fairly easy to spot in my Predator t-shirt.

#84 4 years ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

Still mulling over whether my PZ returns with me or if I bring SWE1 or maybe even Firepower. Don't think I'm bringing two games b/c I don't think they'll fit well in my space.

Well, I'm going to pull one of the machines out of the basement game room this weekend... I'm leaning toward SWE1.

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC resets or for Williams 3-7 sound solutions

#85 4 years ago

Well I'll be wearing this Friday
    t-shirts.jpg

#86 4 years ago

I'll be there the whole weekend, 5 or 6 pins on Freeplay/ sale and I am picking up a Safecracker, oh yeah, can't wait

#87 4 years ago

Is the farmer's market open on Thursday's too?

#88 4 years ago

Yes it is.
    From their web site.

HOURS: THURSDAY 9AM-8PM, FRIDAY 8AM-8PM, SATURDAY 8AM-6PM

#89 4 years ago
    Quoted from Alan_L:

Is the farmer's market open on Thursday's too?

Yuup 9:00 to 8:00pm second best part of pinfest

#90 4 years ago

Mickey Rochester NY

Hi Guys I need a Em Arcade game about half the size of Pacman cabinet picked
    up from Jacksonville and brought to the Allentown pinball show
    I be there all 3 days I will pay $200.00 to have someone bring it up for me.
    call Mickey at 585-747-0605 or email me at coinopny at gmail dot com
    game is 10 mintes off I-95

note the game is about half the size of a Pacman it has pinball legs on it so it
    could be shortened for transport
    or laid on its back

#91 4 years ago

I finally get to go! This will be my first Allentown show. My other plans were canceled so I just booked a hotel room and will arrive late Friday night, just in time for Saturday! Bringing my oldest minion so we should have a great time.

#92 4 years ago

Driving up Friday night to be there all day Saturday. Need to find a fleabag motel for the night.

Third year in a row! And last time. Moving out of the area this summer.

#93 4 years ago

Should I come on Friday or Saturday?

#94 4 years ago
    Quoted from irobot:

Yes.

#95 4 years ago

Going to be there Friday and Saturday with a few friends. I've got a big belly, a big beard and a nose ring, I'm not easy to miss so don't hesitate to say hello.

We will be going to the Kuhnsville Tavern and Hotel Friday night to get horribly intoxicated and sing karaoke, if anyone is into that sort of thing. We went there for the first time last year. Let's just say it looks like the Star Wars cantina with people playing the washboard and the spoons. House was packed shoulder to shoulder. Also I was sexually assaulted by a 65+ year old woman, it was awesome. (I say 65+ because she informed me that she was there celebrating her YOUNGER sister's 65th birthday.)

See you all there!

#96 4 years ago
    Quoted from irobot:

Friday is the bigger day before a lot of pins change hands. But--a fair number of new pins show up on Saturaday too for the folks who couldn't be there for Friday.

#97 4 years ago

Me and the lady will be there from beginning to end cant wait to see everybody and meet some new people

#98 4 years ago

I'll be there signing autographs when the show opens on friday. Where's the best place to eat, have some drinks and avoid the paparazzi close to the comfort in on hamilton blvd?

#99 4 years ago
    Quoted from rcbrown316:

I'll be there signing autographs when the show opens on friday.

#100 4 years ago

Leaving in a couple hours. I'll have 3 grossly over priced pins in the free play area...all three complete tear downs and rebuilds

Black Rose
    Cyclone
    Demolition Man

I've noticed at shows even if you put Not for sale you still get a shit tons of questions 'how much?' Yet if you put a stupid price on the game... no one bothers ya

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 17.50
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus
    $ 209.99
    $ 4.99
    Playfield - Plastics
    ULEKstore
    $ 109.99
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 194.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 119.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Great American Pinball
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 19.99
    Playfield - Plastics
    Docquest Pinball Mods
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Protection
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 5,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    € 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 40.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Great American Pinball
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 15.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 189.00
    Boards
    Little Shop Of Games
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 129.00
    Displays
    Pappy's Pinball Palace
    There are 185 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside