Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 38 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by pintoys
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

169b2cedd646449099d3b94890f203c8c961a1f6 (resized).jpg
    augustus_gloop (resized).jpg
    IMG_4912 (resized).jpg
    There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 5 years ago

This post is solely for the purpose of those who coudln't make it to Pinfest 2018, couldn't be there Friday or Saturday to pick up their holy grail game and for those who are still interested in selling/buying.. Post pics of the machines that didn't sell. Projects as well.

#2 5 years ago

Following. Looking for a decent project pin this summer.

#3 5 years ago

Day after pinfest bump!

#4 5 years ago

No pictures yet as the games are still in the trailer but I have:

A working Stern Hot Hand
    Connectors rebuilt, new bridge rectifiers, some playfield wear
    $650

Gottlieb Bell Ringer & Nudge It Redemption Pinball games
    Both working and complete. $600 each

#5 5 years ago

Somebody had a Rally Playboy there at a booth in the back of the hall. (Yes Rally not Bally....) it was a serious project and had “make offer” on it. If the owner sees this I could use some parts if it’s headed in that direction....

#6 5 years ago

There was a nice Evel Kneivel that sold at the show but for some serious $$. If anyone has one for sale please pm me. Thanks!!

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballCharlieNY:

There was a nice Evil Kneivel that sold at the show but for some serious $$. If anyone has one for sale please pm me. Thanks!!

I was watching an episode of "The Pickers"and this guy knew Evil Kneivel. He had tons of stuff that Evil owned,and he also had an Evil Knievel pinball machine.What really amazed me was, they didn't even look at the machine!

#8 5 years ago

Baby Pac-Man (Gangsta Baby) working project is still listed here on Pinside. Fun game, which takes up less space. 10 miles from Allentown.

#9 5 years ago

I couldn't bring my WCS because I picked up Mustang wheels/tires off Craigslist while passing thru York and didn't have the room for a 2nd game.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/63714

#10 5 years ago

Didn't get a chance to go. Some highlights:

1) Monopoly (Restored) - see ad
    2) Metallica Prem translite
    3) Monopoly New Topper (Lasserific)
    4) Monopoly left and right ramps - hard to find. Used.
    5) Shadow CPU

Check my ads for more

#11 5 years ago

Looking for a Bally Viking, Cosmic Gunfight and if someone is looking to upgrade their Iron Maiden pro to premium or LE, please pm me, I may be interested in
    picking up the pro.

#12 5 years ago

Did that Championship Spint sell ?

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from dracula40:

It was pretty nice aside from the monitor needing work. Seems like a $600-$700 game as it stood.

#14 5 years ago

Thanks

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from dracula40:

Yes, it did.

#16 5 years ago

Anyone see that Apollo 13? Took so much energy to not make an offer. Needed lots of work, but my first time seeing one in person. Anyone have a lead on who the seller was!!??

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballCharlieNY:

There was a nice Evel Kneivel that sold at the show but for some serious $$. If anyone has one for sale please pm me. Thanks!!

Just curious - what's serious $$ for an EK these days??

#18 5 years ago
    Quoted from dmieczko:

Just curious - what's serious $$ for an EK these days??

Not sure I’d call it serious money, it was my friends game he brought and sold for $1700, but it was a nice original game.
    For the most part, stuff was priced on the moon in free play and I did not see a lot sell like years past. At 3:30 just before I started packing it in Saturday, the buying vibe was definitely not in effect.

#19 5 years ago

someone had a GOTTLIEB FLIPPER for sale, did it sell? I'm looking for one.

IMG_4912 (resized).jpgIMG_4912 (resized).jpg

#20 5 years ago

I sold all my stuff. Had to kind of dump the Addams but since it was broken for half the show I kind of figured that would happen. We rallied on Saturday though and got it operational for free play.

I picked up a dirty Big Game from the flea market which was nice.

I really wanted to buy that Cup Head video game just because I'd never seen it before and the animation was super cool.

#21 5 years ago
    Quoted from bjsilverballs:

I sold all my stuff. Had to kind of dump the Addams but since it was broken for half the show I kind of figured that would happen. We rallied on Saturday though and got it operational for free play.
    I picked up a dirty Big Game from the flea market which was nice.
    I really wanted to buy that Cup Head video game just because I'd never seen it before and the animation was super cool.

What did that Addams end up going for?

#22 5 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

What did that Addams end up going for?

$levi,needsABiggerTruck

#23 5 years ago
    Quoted from Biffbar:

Baby Pac-Man (Gangsta Baby) working project is still listed here on Pinside. Fun game, which takes up less space. 10 miles from Allentown.

Gansta Baby, aka Baby Crac. Someone should buy this!

#24 5 years ago

I talked to 4 different sellers bringing Royal Rumbles to the show but I didnt see a single one there they must have sold quick.

#25 5 years ago
    Quoted from bjsilverballs:

I'm pretty sure it was a custom cab someone designed around the game.

[edit]: yep:

#26 5 years ago
    Quoted from ruzeo:

I talked to 4 different sellers bringing Royal Rumbles to the show but I didnt see a single one there they must have sold quick.

There was one or two in the vendor area right next to the tournament area.

#27 5 years ago

We're they still there Saturday? I searched and figured they were sold already, My buddy was there Friday and didn't see them but he wasn't actively looking.

#28 5 years ago

PinballSTAR had a great show, thank you to all who enjoyed our booth and gave us money (lol)... We still have the following in stock... Can ship anything...
    Email Joe at [email protected]

MMR Standard (show game just opened Friday - zero issues) - $ 8,000 discounted for being open $ 400 = $ 7,600
    AFMR Classic (show game just opened Friday - zero issues) - $ 6,500 discounted for being open $ 400 = $ 6,100
    Houdini NIB $ 7,000
    WOZ75 NIB $ 9,500
    Houdini Black Arrow NIB $ 8,500
    Houdini LE NIB $ 8,500
    Dialed In Standard NIB $ 8,000
    Dialed In LE NIB $ 9,000
    Dialed In CE NIB $ 12,500
    VP Cabs Vertigo $ 4,150 - 500 show discount I'll still honor = $ $ 3,650
    VP Cabs Vortex $ 3,100 - 350 show discount I'll still honor = $ 2,750

** Taking pre-orders on the following (all deposits refundable except Spooky):
    POTC Standard $ 8,500 / LE $ 9,500 / CE $ 12,500 ($ 250 deposit)
    Spooky TNA $ 6,000 ($ 1,000 deposit)
    Spooky Alice Cooper $ 6,450 ($ 1,000 deposit)
    Homepin Thunderbirds $ 5,000 ($ 250 deposit)

From my personal collection all that was left is :
    Gottlieb Flipper Pool - stunning original, works 100% - Had at show for $ 3,000 - discounted now to $ 2,250...

#29 5 years ago
    Quoted from ruzeo:

hrmm... pretty sure Butch2099 's crew had one in the booth for a good while.. think I saw one on the floor too. Doubt they lasted till saturday.

#30 5 years ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Not sure I’d call it serious money, it was my friends game he brought and sold for $1700, but it was a nice original game.
    For the most part, stuff was priced on the moon in free play and I did not see a lot sell like years past. At 3:30 just before I started packing it in Saturday, the buying vibe was definitely not in effect.

If it was the Evel in free play, listed at $1800, sold to a local friend on Friday for $1500. I looked at it at the show and yesterday again. Turns out it had a NOS PF installed at some point. Was easy to tell with the lack of cardboard tags underneath and the wrong assembly screws that were installed. Great buy.

#31 5 years ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

If it was the Evel in free play, listed at $1800, sold to a local friend on Friday for $1500.

Totally worth it. Very nice machine!

#32 5 years ago

There really should be another show in the middle of the summer and one in the winter! If it's good you cant have enough of it right Augustus! lol

augustus_gloop (resized).jpgaugustus_gloop (resized).jpg

#33 5 years ago
    Quoted from tomdrum:

If it was the Evel in free play, listed at $1800, sold to a local friend on Friday for $1500. I looked at it at the show and yesterday again. Turns out it had a NOS PF installed at some point. Was easy to tell with the lack of cardboard tags underneath and the wrong assembly screws that were installed. Great buy.

So were there two EK's for sale in the freeplay area?? One sold for 1700 and had a nice, original PF. Was this a 2nd?

#34 5 years ago
    Quoted from dmieczko:

So were there two EK's for sale in the freeplay area?? One sold for 1700 and had a nice, original PF. Was this a 2nd?

I bought Tom's (Tom in CT, not Tom in PA) EK for $1700. I told Tom in PA I paid $1500 because my wife sometimes reads my PM's on here LOL Not that she was happy with $1500 either but... any little bit helps, especially when you come home with 5 machines. Sorry for the confusion... She won't read posts... but she'll look through PM's especially about machine purchases LOL.

The PF on Tom (CT Tom) machine was an NOS installed sometime far enough into the past to get ball swirls in it, & light planking in paint, but not long enough to have really any wear around inserts, or any discolor of white inserts or cupping. So I'd guess 10-15 years ago? It was obvious after looking underneath it, it was not a factory Bally job.

Very happy with it.... getting a Cab paint job within the month & some other small upgrades. PF will get full clear job whenever I find time. It had a minor Lamp driver issue & couple lamp socket issues that I fixed Saturday night. Also changed all the bulbs out for Comet Retros & SMD frosted warms in backbox.

Just wish I could find some EK decals for the top of the dead pop bumper caps up on the top.... have new caps coming from PBR.

169b2cedd646449099d3b94890f203c8c961a1f6 (resized).jpg169b2cedd646449099d3b94890f203c8c961a1f6 (resized).jpg

#35 5 years ago
    Quoted from ralphs007:

I was watching an episode of "The Pickers"and this guy knew Evil Kneivel. He had tons of stuff that Evil owned,and he also had an Evil Knievel pinball machine.What really amazed me was, they didn't even look at the machine!

American Pickers (Mike, Frank, Danielle and especially Mike's brother) don't know their asses from their elbows when it comes to pinball and arcade games.

#36 5 years ago

Regarding my World Cup Soccer 94 for sale. I can bring it to Toms River, NJ on Friday May 18th and I can meet in that area for you to pickup. I'm attending a memorial service for a friend and heading back to WV afterwards, so I cannot deliver very far from Toms River and prefer you meet up with me if you're not in Ocean County.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/63714

#37 5 years ago
    Quoted from PinballSTAR:

PinballSTAR had a great show, thank you to all who enjoyed our booth and gave us money (lol)... We still have the following in stock... Can ship anything...
    Email Joe at [email protected]

Houdini NIB $ 7,000
    Houdini LE NIB $ 8,500

What is Houdini black arrow? I wasn’t aware American pinball was offering a Houdini LE? Just looked on their website and the marketing materials and there is nothing there.

#39 5 years ago
    Quoted from WeatherbyMAG:

I bought Tom's (Tom in CT, not Tom in PA) EK for $1700

Looks amazing - I think that's a good price. Congrats.

#40 5 years ago

That Evel Knieval is nice. I wouldn't mind one. If anyone has one up for sale, hit me up. Projects are a o k as well.

#41 5 years ago
    Quoted from andrewket:

What is Houdini black arrow? I wasn’t aware American pinball was offering a Houdini LE? Just looked on their website and the marketing materials and there is nothing there.

Hobbit Black Arrow - is same as LE but in black trim and different cabinet artwork.. Same price $ 8,500...

Houdini is one game - no LE or different models... all are $ 7,000

#42 5 years ago
    Quoted from andrewket:

Just a typo. Replace Houdini below with Hobbit

Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Houdini LE NIB $ 8,500

#43 5 years ago
    Quoted from gmkalos:

There really should be another show in the middle of the summer and one in the winter! If it's good you cant have enough of it right Augustus! lol

There's one in the summer in upstate NY

http://pinballsaratoga.com

#44 5 years ago

There's a guy in the T2 Thread looking for a T2 backglass. I remember seeing one at the show. Anyone know who it was....

#45 5 years ago

Did the floppy Radical get sold? That was a bummer but cool to see one in the wild

#46 5 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

hrmm... pretty sure butch2099 's crew had one in the booth for a good while.. think I saw one on the floor too. Doubt they lasted till saturday.

Sold mine Friday

#47 5 years ago

Yea looks like all 4 went Friday, no worries there's plenty of pins in the sea

#48 5 years ago
    Quoted from 1stpinballdave:

American Pickers (Mike, Frank, Danielle and especially Mike's brother) don't know their asses from their elbows when it comes to pinball and arcade games.

They don't, but they're getting a little better I think.

#49 5 years ago

Simpsons Pinball Party still for sale, last minute change couldn't make the trip to Allentown

#50 5 years ago

Who scored the nice Road Show late Friday in the flea market? I was told people were fighting over it before it even came off the truck.

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-pinfest-what-didnt-sell-post-prices-and-pics/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.