Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by pinwhoo
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

16736028133_128be44c1c_o.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-05-03 at 3.05.38 PM.png
    IMG_2710.jpg
    IMG_2714.jpg
    P1010867.jpg
    P1010868.jpg
    P1010865.JPG
    P1010866.JPG
    P1010864.JPG
    P1010863.JPG
    P1010862.JPG
    P1010861.JPG
    P1010860.JPG
    P1010858.JPG
    P1010859.JPG
    P1010857.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider megadeth2600.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 8 years ago

TBL is going to be a hit. That game is a nice, rock solid build from top to bottom. I wish I had the patience to wait in line and play, but I'm not that big of a fan of the movie and I would have just been wasting other people's time.

After seeing a real, live BoP 2.0, I am now kicking myself for selling mine years ago. I can't wait to see what else Dutch Pinball has in store. Once I get a few projects done, I might be in the market for a BoP (unless a cheap project one pops up at a good price ... I'll buy that at any time on a moment's notice).

Hobbit was down when I was there. I saw it @ Ohio though ... I am not one that should comment as I am one of the 7 or 8 people on Earth that cannot stand anything that deals with the Lord of the Rings and could never give a fair assessment of a product dealing with that franchise .

I played AMH a while ago ... not my cup of tea theme-wise, but it's a well built, well executed game if that theme is something that you'd find intriguing.

The game that impressed me the most was Pinball Circus. It was shockingly fun even in whitewood form! I saw pics of it and never thought it would do much for me, but I couldn't stop playing it . The guy doing the new build was great to chat with and the game seems to be progressing well. You can tell they were nothing but sincere when they stated that they were producing this for Python. Not once was my bullshit detector tripped !

I cannot wait to see a completed one. Given the short playtime/difficulty and awesome art/theme/effects, I'd really consider making it a pinball based redemption game if I were them (i.e. they need to figure out some rewards as you "progress" through the circus). I know this was tried in the past with other themes, but this one is special ... I could see Dave and Busters buying several of these if it's done right. It's a game where three balls can go by rather quickly and could draw a lot of traffic/hour ... you *really* want to see what will happen next even if there's not much to see right now in the prototype phase of the game . If I were playing a completed one at D&B, I know I would have burned through $20 easily playing it. The downside to owning one for home use would be the lack of depth, but who knows what Python had in store for that game. Fortunately, we'll be able to see soon as development is progressing well .

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider megadeth2600.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-pinfest-photos?tu=megadeth2600 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.