Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by irobot
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinrayhji.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

With less than 3 weeks to go, we have 105+ freeplay registrations for Pinfest. If history is any indication, the next 3 weeks may more than double this current total. If you are bringing a game for the freeplay area, please get your registration ASAP, but by 12am on Wednesday, 4/29. I give the master list to Ivan on Wednesday morning.

Yes, it is possible to register a game later, but all the folks who work the show are at Ag. Hall, and no one will respond to your registrations. Although you may have sent in a registration prior to the show opening, the guys at the desk may not have it. You may register via walkup (if there is still room in the hall) but please understand the difficult task it is getting all the freeplay games and the vendors set up. We don't wish anyone to walk away frustrated.

Get 'em in, and have a great time at the show. Any questions regarding freeplay, please contact me at [email protected].

Thanks,
    Harry Irvin

#3 9 years ago

bump for more viewers

#5 9 years ago

Thursday setup time is 1-9pm

Friday setup usually begins around 9am, as the show opens at noon.

Saturday setup usually begins about an hour before the opening time of 9am.

Harry

#7 9 years ago

Absolutely. Pins are being registered throughout the day. No worries.
    Harry

#10 9 years ago

Yes, arcade games are in the freeplay area. A game is a game.
    H.

#12 9 years ago

bump for the show!

#13 9 years ago

One more show bump.

#15 9 years ago

Ok, Folks - you know how this goes. The freeplay area is filling up quickly, but here is what always occurs:
    I get the master list of freeplay games to Ivan on Wednesday evening, and turn off my computer during the run of the show. I turn it back on on Sunday morning, and there are 20 registrations that came in late. Get 'em in now and this will be much easier on the registration table guys.

Harry Irvin

#18 9 years ago

One year when we tried to post the game titles, many ended up being sold via the "what's for sale" list that are prepared by enthusiasts other than those promoting the show. Consequently, there were numerous complaints that specific games that were listed were not on the floor. We cannot control what folks ultimately bring for sale or show.

No problem if there are a few doubles as it is almost impossible to avoid. The floor is filling up and there should be games to everyone's liking.
    Harry

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinrayhji.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-pinfest-freeplay-registration?tu=pinrayhji and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.