Allentown - PinballSTAR booth - AMH, WOZ, Virtuapin

By PinballSTAR

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Allentown Pinfest !!!!

Come see the enormous PinballSTAR Booth... 3 Wizard of Oz's - standard, LE, and red 75th. Spooky's America's Most Haunted, Virtuapin and a Mini Virtuapin, and other fun arcade and pinball games !

Come talk to Jersey Jack Guarnieri and Paul from VirtuaPin - they are here in our booth !

We have a Wizard of Oz IN THE BOX here ready to go home with someone ! Want it ? Can't make the show call Joe at 570-357-0042 or email [email protected].

Are you coming ?

#2 9 years ago

Another example of wizard of oz ready to go to a home jumping over all the preorder people still waiting on their games.

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Another example of wizard of oz ready to go to a home jumping over all the preorder people still waiting on their games.

Don't know what model WOZ it is. Could be a machine that someone cancelled on or moved to later delivery. Markmon, if it bothers you that much why don't you call Jack or your distributor and tell them I will take first available. If you don't have a horse in the race then it shouldn't bother you!

#4 9 years ago

As a distributor I bought my allotment of standards before the LEs sold out. I got only 1 of many. It's all good. Only 200 LEs left FYI.

#5 9 years ago

It was nice talking to you Joe.

Mike (from long island)

#6 9 years ago

Horse in the race? You know nothing...

#7 9 years ago

Virtuapins were really cool. Moreso than I expected.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Horse in the race? You know nothing...

I know this. I have my WOZLE..
no trolls please

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from nitrojcrawf:

I know this. I have my WOZLE..
no trolls please

What a disregarding comment. My friend does not have his. I will tell him today you suggested to just suck it. So everyone waiting does not matter. Marks point was valid as he was able to just go buy a Woz long before his LE would have arrived. Truth is not trolling. You my friend are.

Haunted looks cool!!

#10 9 years ago

I payed my money and waited just like everyone else. I got in day one and yes I was frustrated years after too. The distributors are customers too. They ordered and waited too. Some may have been pre sold or purchased for later sales. Joe could have ordered before your friend. I never told him or you to suck it. I just suggested he could make some calls and change the plan to get one earlier.

I hate people that sit back and cry, bitch, complain but never do anything about it. The world is like this everywhere now.

I am sorry I have offended you. let your friend pick his own wars as I was just trying to help.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-pinballstar-booth-amh-woz-virtuapin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.