Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 219 posts
  • 99 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by potf77
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_2015-04-23-17-42-49.png
    20150423_171312.jpg
    20150423_171210-1.jpg
    20150423_171210.jpg
    image-570.jpg
    image.jpg
    P4190079.JPG
    P4300111.JPG
    DSC00814.JPG
    DSC00815.JPG
    image-146.jpg
    image-628.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-652.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-53.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lovef2k.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 9 years ago

I have repro cabinet paper work for Xenon, F2k, Kiss, EBD and Flash Gordon. These are sold in sets and consist of Back box and cab technical labels and warning stickers/labels. The F2K and EBD sets also have the apron cards. I'm in the process of making Bally Star Trek cards now and may be ready by the time of the show. These look very original and are great for restores and replacing missing cards. PM me for more details. I have sold several sets over the years with complaints.

New old stock Meteor backglass. Has the red score display windows, could be prototype or export version, not sure. Asking $400 OBRO.

Also have a set of CPR Bobby Orr plastics. Their price is $129+$14 shipping, I'm asking for $100

Tested and working Sounds Plus and Vocalizer board sets for Xenon and early Flash Gordon $125 per set. Possibly have 2 sets available.

Tested SB-300 Stern sound board $85.

Early Stern solid state power supply and transformer for backbox mounted games. Very clean and working. $100 or trade for Bally transformer or stern cab mounted 16B transformer.

Main cab wiring for Flash Gordon. Includes strobe transformer and speaker, no cut wires. Make offer.

Various High Speed parts, ask me what you are looking for.

Misc Bally Star trek Parts.

Bringing for free play, Meteor, possibly sold, Alien Poker, plays great, replaced 40 pin interconnect,has clean boards, cab rough, pf touch ups. Asking $750. Seawitch, not sure if selling yet. Might if offer is high enough to persuade me.

High end restored Flight 2000. My 5th restore. Museum quality. I'm still on the fence about selling, least I'm willing to take is $5k. When you see the game you'll know why. Looks completely brand new or better.
    http://southjerseypinball.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=keyalbum.KeywordAlbum&g2_keyword=Flight+2000+F2K+resto+restoration+2013

Looking for:

Bally and Stern coin doors. Bally and Stern plastic dividers for coin box.

1978 Ball Star Trek head as complete as possible. Transformer and mounting for the same.

Clean Stern 16B transformers.

#24 9 years ago

Anyone bringing Early solid state Bally or Stern coin doors?

2 weeks later
    #92 8 years ago
    Quoted from DRDAVE:

WTB: Bally Rolling Stones NOS playfield. (Will consider very good condition used playfield.)

Just saw one posted on Mr.pinball classifieds today...

#138 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pinwizkid:

Anyone interested in a working Tektronix 2235 Oscilloscope? Probes included. Asking $150 obo with Allentown delivery. Prefer not to ship.
    1.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
    2.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
    3.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
    4.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Holy crap, how old is this, it looks like the one we used in school in the early 80's, so cool!!!

#167 8 years ago
    Quoted from cooke:

Want to buy a nice Bally Star Trek backglass in Allentown for a friend. A CPR reproduction would be super. Anyone able to help? Cash ready.

Check with Steve at the Mayfair booth, I got an NOS from him a few years ago and I think I saw one at the booth last year.

#181 8 years ago

Need a Xenon stripped playfield. Any condition, need it for making ball guides and ramp. Pick up at A-town.

#184 8 years ago

Does anybody know what time they open the doors of the hall to begin setting up?

#206 8 years ago
    Quoted from DRDAVE:

Bringing this (It's spoken for already):
    DSC00815.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
    DSC00814.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Nice! Thanks for the tease lol

#207 8 years ago

Will have these in trailer, drop target bank for Fathom $25 and Mr and Mrs Pacman $35.

Also for anyone doing restores on the following games, Xenon, EBD, F2K, Kiss, Star Trek or Flash Gordon, I have repro sets of cab and back box tech cards and warning labels. $35 per set. See sample pic.
    Also bringing a EBD playfield overlay for $150.

P4300111.JPGP4300111.JPG P4190079.JPGP4190079.JPG
    #209 8 years ago

Still looking for a Bally star trek head,preferably with power supply and wire harness. Also a stripped Xenon pf any condition.

can bring a Meteor head and cac if anyone interested. I have limited space so I may need a deposit.

#213 8 years ago
    Quoted from Lovef2k:

Will have these in trailer, drop target bank for Fathom $25 and Mr and Mrs Pacman $35.
    Also for anyone doing restores on the following games, Xenon, EBD, F2K, Kiss, Star Trek or Flash Gordon, I have repro sets of cab and back box tech cards and warning labels. $35 per set. See sample pic.
    Also bringing a EBD playfield overlay for $150.

P4300111.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
    P4190079.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Have a used Flash Gordon playfield stripped. Top and bottom $75

#217 8 years ago

what time do they unlock the doors Friday morning for vendors and free play set up?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lovef2k.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-pinball-parts-fs-or-wtb-thread?tu=lovef2k and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.