Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 219 posts
  • 99 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by potf77
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_2015-04-23-17-42-49.png
    20150423_171312.jpg
    20150423_171210-1.jpg
    20150423_171210.jpg
    image-570.jpg
    image.jpg
    P4190079.JPG
    P4300111.JPG
    DSC00814.JPG
    DSC00815.JPG
    image-146.jpg
    image-628.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-652.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-53.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jesterfunhouse.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#62 9 years ago

I am going to have a bunch of used Addams Family (TAF) parts if anyone is interested. Not looking for a huge amount $. I know I will have the following once my restore is done.

Used Nearly Complete set of plastics and possible duplicates.
    Used Smokey ramp
    Used Speaker panel
    Used Double ring plastic posts
    Lock down bar with weird weld marks on top
    Side Rails dented
    Fulling working standard DMD

AND IF ANYONE WANTS one of those popcorn tins FULL of used incandescent lights and flashers throw out a price. I have LED'ed a bunch of games over the last three year and have tossing all bulbs into this bin so it is mostly working but used bulbs (No guarantee if they all work). My wife says I should make some kinda wall art out of them...

No price or pictures yet but if this is something you are looking for let me know.

#71 9 years ago
    Quoted from rkahr:

So last summer I bought a Pin that the owner had brought back from overseas. Here in the states he used an external voltage step-up transformer to run the machine. I have since re-worked the inputs so it runs directly on US power and no longer need the transformer. It looks something like this one:
    http://www.110220volts.com/AR-10000.html?gclid=COqMt4Tk_cQCFUgkgQod5EIArg
    If anyone has a need for one of these for a LOT less than retail, stop by my booth at the show.
    -Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for Williams 3-7 sound board solutions

Rob-Look forward to seeing you again and glad that you have a booth! Things seem to be going well for you!

Everyone-Rob is a class act and knows his stuff. Be sure to stop by his booth and meet him!!!!

#97 9 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

Looks for side rails that fit No Fear.

Are they different from the standard Bally/williams side rails of that era? If not let me know as another Pinsider gave me a set that I did not end up needing that are in good shape.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jesterfunhouse.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-pinball-parts-fs-or-wtb-thread?tu=jesterfunhouse and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.