Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 219 posts
  • 99 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by potf77
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_2015-04-23-17-42-49.png
    20150423_171312.jpg
    20150423_171210-1.jpg
    20150423_171210.jpg
    image-570.jpg
    image.jpg
    P4190079.JPG
    P4300111.JPG
    DSC00814.JPG
    DSC00815.JPG
    image-146.jpg
    image-628.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-652.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-53.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider e_n_3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#56 9 years ago

WTB:

1) wire forms "ramps" for TFTC

2) playboy playfield, wear is fine, as not going in a game. prefer with plastics, but not a deal breaker without.

3) roller disco playfield, wear is fine, as not going in a game. prefer with plastics, but not a deal breaker without.

Let me know what you have,
    --Ed

#73 9 years ago

WTB- SWE1 kit for pin2k

#85 9 years ago

WTB: looking to buy your unwanted, used, and even worn playfields! They don't need to be perfect, was they are NOT going in to games. I prefer the tops be "populated" with plastics and such, but it isn't a deal breaker if they are not.

If you can send pics and we are able to work out a deal in advance, I am happy to send Paypal deposit/payment.

I have a booth and will be at the convention Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

I also don't mind driving a short distance to meet if seller isn't going to the convention.

THANKS!
    --ED LI NY

#86 9 years ago

For sale: Close Encounters of the Third Kind, SS version.

Pascal 4-in-1 board installed making the game pretty much bullet proof and eliminating many of the headaches that people think of with the Gottlieb system 1 games.

Also included is the upgrade from Pascal, that allows you to use a universal remote control to navigate through menus, control the volume, etc.

In addition, the game has been:
    -recently shopped
    -all new rubbers (white)
    -full LED treatment (tastefully done, not blinding, but I can put back to regular bulbs if buyer wants)
    -new shooter rod sleeve and spring, new feet levelers, new blue lenses for the displays
    -re-wirinig and re-harnessing of the majority of the backbox, thus eliminating tons of future issues

Game condition:
    play field: 10/10 can't find any wear, which is great for this title
    cabinet: 8/10 some SMALL wear spots that are barely noticeable, and likely not even worth touching up
    backglass: 9/10 SMALL area with a few pinholes in it ... I have had the game for months and thought it was part of the design, especially with the colored LEDs in it. I happy to do the touch-up, or leave it as-is.

Asking price: $999

pics available for interested buyers

Thanks for looking!
    --Ed LI NY

#89 9 years ago

WTB: nice Space Shuttle backglass.

1 week later
    #190 8 years ago
    Quoted from Dono:

I have a pretty crappy Jacks Open BG for free... pop me an email at dowenp at aol dot com

DQ_JAX_OPEN_BG 047.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
    DQ_JAX_OPEN_BG 050.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Message sent

#191 8 years ago

For sale: Close Encounters of the Third Kind, SS version.
    Pascal 4-in-1 board installed making the game pretty much bullet proof and eliminating many of the headaches that people think of with the Gottlieb system 1 games.
    Also included is the upgrade from Pascal, that allows you to use a universal remote control to navigate through menus, control the volume, etc.
    In addition, the game has been:
    -recently shopped
    -all new rubbers (white)
    -full LED treatment (tastefully done, not blinding, but I can put back to regular bulbs if buyer wants)
    -new shooter rod sleeve and spring, new feet levelers, new blue lenses for the displays
    -re-wirinig and re-harnessing of the majority of the backbox, thus eliminating tons of future issues
    Game condition:
    play field: 10/10 can't find any wear, which is great for this title
    cabinet: 8/10 some SMALL wear spots that are barely noticeable, and likely not even worth touching up
    backglass: 9/10 SMALL area with a few pinholes in it ... I have had the game for months and thought it was part of the design, especially with the colored LEDs in it. I happy to do the touch-up, or leave it as-is.
    Asking price: $999
    PM for pics

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider e_n_3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-pinball-parts-fs-or-wtb-thread?tu=e_n_3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.