3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 103 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by ryandimx
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spider3582.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 3 years ago

I went to my first Pinfest just for EMs. Prices where double what they were worth and alot of them didn't have enough flipper to even play the game. I thought even the vendors prices were high. Not all ,there was a couple reasonable priced games but not many. Some games you cut the price in half and it still wouldn't be a great deal. I think a lot of EMs were put up to get in Thursday night they put a crazy price on it and if they get it they are happy if not they got in for free and Thursday night. If you are asking a crazy price at least have it working right

#20 3 years ago

With that said I spent almost 1000 dollars at the show .Money to get in, bought a backglass, and I did buy a game that was priced at 800 I bought it for 575. The game needs some work but at least it played good enough to have a idea what I'm buying.I drove 200 miles round trip. Maybe my problem was I only went there to buy a EM game . I know nothing about the SS side. Most of the EM games ( not all) but most didn't even play good enough to even try to get the price cut in half. So if you want to bring games ask a crazy price have the flippers not get the ball up the field then leave your game at home. I spent money there so I can have my opinion you brought a game there and I respect yours to.One question how many EM games where bought and sold Thursday night because somebody got to get in before the general public because they put a crazy priced non working EM in the free play

#21 3 years ago

There was alot of great EM games to play . I'm sorry to pinside. People work hard for the show . I just showed up . I was just taken by surprise at the prices. I enjoyed the games that worked. Again I blew off steam and sorry to all those who worked way harder than me

#31 3 years ago

I remember the Target Pool it was one of the nicer Ems there. Again I apologize I was just taken back by the prices of alot of EM games. I know talk is cheap but next year my plans are to bring a game that works and mostly to get a deal Thursday night

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 7,199.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 9.50
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 109.95
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Pinball Pro
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 24.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Other
    Filament Printing
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Gameroom Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 339.00
    $ 65.00
    Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
    Pinball Haus
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 27.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    € 40.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Dystopian Mods Italia
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 430.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 9.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Spider3582.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside