13 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by VT8man
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 13 years ago

Pretty nice turnout. Figured you guys would like to see it.

http://pinball.rocket9.net/allentown2010.htm

#2 13 years ago

Nice bunch of photos looks like it was Fridays show
    kind of weird when you spot yourself in the crowd

#3 13 years ago

I know I think I made one. Couple shots of that ToM with the purple LEDs, and the TZ. The panoramic shots also make it look bigger, like the building wasn't just a straight hall. Pretty cool shots though.

#4 13 years ago

Wow!

Batman Forever & Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles at a show. Very rare you get both of em at the same show.

#5 13 years ago

Thats me in the bottom picture playing T2 all the way to the left.

#6 13 years ago

i am in the last pic too.... red excite bike shirt lol

#7 13 years ago

You're between Harry Irvin and the Maria Carey looking chick.

#8 13 years ago

The Ironman with Led lights look cool,did any of you get to play Ironman and what did you think of it?

#9 13 years ago

I'm in the 3rd panoramic shot sucking on a soda by the tournament area, left of the open door. Light blue Pinball Wizard shirt from woot.com. Robin, I wore my pinball at warp speed on Saturday.

Scooter - The LED Iron Man was 75 cents, but replay was at 10-13M so you could pop it a couple times. So much for free play. There was one outside in the flea market, that was free as well and cranked up loud. I liked it, I think the sound is incredible, and I love the theme for an LED game. The graphic when you fight the Iron Monger is really cool too. Cointaker was the vendor and had different colored lights in the backbox to make the clouds and Stern logo change color. That was a nice touch. I put two links to youtube vids on another topic on here to check it out. Cheapest I saw the game was for $3800 I think. The LED Iron Man was $4200. I think I'd chase another game for that price, like a LOTR. Tough call.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-pics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.