(Topic ID: 126484)

Allentown is over - any regrets? Post them here.

By Taxman

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 94 posts
  • 64 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Riptor
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    IMG_2537.JPG
    IMG_2583.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider movingpictures.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 8 years ago

I wanted the Meteor on the floor but waited too long and was kicking myself for missing it.
    Thankfully it all worked out after the 10 hour drive home - I snagged a six million dollar man locally after being back in town for 10 minutes.

#17 8 years ago
    Quoted from docquest:

I actually ashamed to admit I did offer $375 so he would feel like he "won" but he refused. I talked to the original owner of the game afterwards and he felt bad. He told me that if he knew the buyer was just a show flipper he would not have sold it to him.

Sounds like you could have had the game if you left some meat on the bone for the flipper.
    Guess it wasn't worth the extra $100-150 to you.

1 week later
    #83 8 years ago

Anything GRC related is banned from Pinside.
    Mods please delete !!

#89 8 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

They had a contentious relationship with another well-known retailer, though they buried the hatchet a while back. They also like to stir the pot on the forums, but I think that kind of stopped around the same time.

Not to mention the guy who likes to hurl insults and stir the pot doesn't list his real name on his own business cards. Geeeee ... I wonder why

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider movingpictures.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-is-over-any-regrets-post-them-here?tu=movingpictures and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.