Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 167 posts
  • 80 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0172.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Colehvac1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#84 7 years ago

The vendors do it because most are collectors that love pinball and the hobby, some of us find it very satisfying to share games with other collectors. I bought two games and picked them up at the show, I could have just put them in my trailer, instead I set them up and let everyone play them from Thursday till Saturday 4pm. I did it to support the show, without collectors being selfless the show won't survive. Ivan brings many of his own games and has for years. I will be there next year with games for all to play. Thanks Ivan for carrying on the tradition of Allentown .

#93 7 years ago

This thread should be closed by the mods, this is the type of crap that needs to end here on pinside. There is nothing productive that can come of this thread . Ivan hope to see you at pintastic, drinks are on me. Thanks for the great show, I will be there next year, already counting the days, and tuning the machines.
    Yours truly,
    The Pitbull

#97 7 years ago

It was a great show, although it's the busiest time for me with work I spoke to gabe and I'm planning on going.

#130 7 years ago

Threads like this aren't productive, if you wanted to complain about something that upset you just pm Ivan and let him know. Bashing the show and the volunteers in a public forum is not productive. I will be at the show again next year to support Ivan and the show. I will also continue to go to the Pinfest website, read the rules and follow them, this year I was unsure of a rule of the show, I went to the website, called the number listed. Ivan picked up the phone, answered my question, it was really that easy.

#150 7 years ago

I love Thursday set up, I bring games just for that in itself, interacting with the other collectors, talking pinball c'mon guys, for most of us this is a hobby, it's suppose to be fun. Ivan and the volunteers break their asses for the show. I'm not going to say the vendors don't make any money, but it's not enough to warrant coming to a show, the exposure the show gives is the real reason most vendor are there. Let's face it online sales are where the money is at for vendors, not brick and mortar shows. Think about the cost for a vendor to do a show, you have to get your booth, product, people all to the show from long distance, then there's the cost of food, lodging etc etc for most there's a small profit or break even only. This is probably why Ivan charges such a low cost for a spot in the vendor area.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Colehvac1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-harassment-never-again?tu=Colehvac1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.