(Topic ID: 125392)

Allentown... any Invisiglass or PDI deals?

By JeffF

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

We have always wanted to try a sheet but don't want to ship it. Are there any deals to be had with either of these at Allentown? I plan to pick up a few sheets of standard glass but would really like to try a sheet of "good" glass?

#2 8 years ago

I am pretty sure Cointaker will bring whatever parts your looking for as long as you give them an advance notice. Not sure on price though.

#3 8 years ago

It would be great if JJP would bring some Invisiglass. I would be in for a couple sheets.

#4 8 years ago

I had thought about organizing a PDI group buy here, having the lot shipped to me and lugging it to Allentown. Even emailed Joey about shipping rates and standard/wide mixed orders.

And that's as far as I got. I guess I can consider it as laying the groundwork for next year.

#5 8 years ago
    Quoted from Blackjacker:

I had thought about organizing a PDI group buy here, having the lot shipped to me and lugging it to Allentown. Even emailed Joey about shipping rates and standard/wide mixed orders.
    And that's as far as I got. I guess I can consider it as laying the groundwork for next year.

I know there is a thread about bringing glass to pintastic in July. Maybe work the group buy for there? I would be in for a sheet of PDI.

#6 8 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

I know there is a thread about bringing glass to pintastic in July. Maybe work the group buy for there? I would be in for a sheet of PDI.

I'm sure Jack will do a special on invisaglass at Pintastic. Jack has done so much for Pintastic New England and I love his glass. Support those that support you!

#7 8 years ago

there was somebody selling glass last year at allentown , it was a good buy if you bought 3 sheets , don't remember the price, wonder if he will be there this year ?!

#8 8 years ago

What is PDI ? another type of glass?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-any-invisiglass-or-pdi-deals and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.