45%
  • Phantom of the opera 9 votes
    16%
  • Pinball magic 23 votes
    40%

(58 votes)

#1 5 years ago

Yes, It's early.
Yes, I know there will be like 100 Allentown threads.
Yes, it takes me forever to get a game ready to bring.

That said, I need to decide what game to make show ready. From the choices below, what would be your pick? At this point I can only bring one machine logistically. If that changes I may bring the top 2.

1) Phantom of the Opera
2) Bad Cats
3) Pinball Magic
4) None of the above - Your smile is reward enough!

#2 5 years ago

Vote for pinball magic. Dont believe ive ever played that yet

#3 5 years ago

Bad cats! Volume on 11.

#4 5 years ago

meow meow meow meow baaaaaad cats.... Miss mine... shallow fun game.... Set it next to a class of 1812 and you could have it compete against the chicken...

#5 5 years ago

Pinball Magic

#6 5 years ago

I vote bad cats.

#7 5 years ago

I vote phantom of the opera so that you can sell it to me !!! Lol

#8 5 years ago

Pinball magic it's a fun game and most people have not played it.

#9 5 years ago

Bad cats

#10 5 years ago

Pinball Magic

#11 5 years ago

meow

#12 5 years ago

bad cats gets my vote

#13 5 years ago

Bad Cats, BTW there's a poll!!

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

Vote for pinball magic. Dont believe ive ever played that yet

Funny I shopped out a Friends Pinball Magic and he lives right in Leesburg also. IT IS A GREAT Game I like it much more than TOM.

#15 5 years ago

PinballSTAR will be there with our usual awesomely huge booth !

WANT A NICE DISCOUNT ON A SHOW GAME ? Pre-buy it and walk out with it after the show. Most are going to be opened up brand new AT the show and just used for the 2 days. No shipping cost and a discount - what's not to like ?

We are planning on the following games in our booth - subject to change of course as it gets closer and dependent on production / stock.

PRE-BUY THE SHOW GAMES !!

Jersey Jack Pinball - WOZ ?
Jersey Jack Pinball - POTC
Chicago Gaming - MMR ?
Chicago Gaming - AFMR ?
Chicago Gaming - MBR
Spooky - ACNC
American Pinball - Houdini
American Pinball - Oktoberfest
Homepin - Thunderbirds
Multimorphic - P3 / Cosmic Cart Racing
VP Cabs - Vertigo
VP Cabs - Vortex

If you want to pre-order INVISIGLASS let me know - discounts for orders over 3 or more sheets. We only bring what we have pre-sold to the show.

Joe Newhart
[email protected]

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Bad Cats, BTW there's a poll!!

There is! I don't know why it didn't add it originally. Sorry about that!

Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Joe Newhart
[email protected]

Joe's booth is fantastic! Always cool stuff there. Be sure to say hi! He is always smiling and eager to talk pinball!

Chris

#17 5 years ago

I vote Bad Cats so I can convince the wife we need another machine that Friday!

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

WANT A NICE DISCOUNT ON A SHOW GAME ? Pre-buy it and walk out with it after the show. Most are going to be opened up brand new AT the show and just used for the 2 days. No shipping cost and a discount - what's not to like ?
We are planning on the following games in our booth - subject to change of course as it gets closer and dependent on production / stock.
Jersey Jack Pinball - POTC
Chicago Gaming - MMR ?
Chicago Gaming - AFMR ?
Chicago Gaming - MBR
Spooky - ACNC
American Pinball - Houdini
Homepin - Thunderbirds
VP Cabs - Vertigo
VP Cabs - Vortex
If you want to pre-order INVISIGLASS let me know - discounts for orders over 3 or more sheets. We only bring what we have pre-sold to the show.
Joe Newhart
[email protected]

Joe are you doing a pinball raffle this year at Allentown?

#19 5 years ago

Please note: My post was for what machine to bring to the Free play area. This will not be for sale. Well, at least I am not planning on it.

Thanks!
Chris

#20 5 years ago

How much for the Bad Cats??? Just kidding, but that's my vote.

Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Might be interested, can you throw in a Jolly Park with that?

#21 5 years ago

pinball magic please, I have not played that in a looong time.

#22 5 years ago

This is closer than I expected!

Interesting.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

This is closer than I expected!
Interesting.

Which one did you think would be the winner? Thanks for bringing a pin there. Hoping to bring one myself. Can be tricky planning with kids, tough to have room for both them and a machine.

1 week later
#24 5 years ago

Wasnt pinball magic at atown last year? I enjoyed it where ever it was. Never played bad cats though. Thanks in advance for whatever you bring.

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Wasnt pinball magic at atown last year? I enjoyed it where ever it was. Never played bad cats though. Thanks in advance for whatever you bring.

I think he brought a couple of years ago.

#26 5 years ago

Your only a few miles away. I vote you make three trips and bring all three.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Pinball Magic was there last year, yes. I got both the Bad Cats and Pinball Magic working pretty well now. If I can I will bring both. Just have to make sure I can arrange transport for them. I can only fit one in the Durango. May be bringing some arcade games for sale also, we'll see hoe it plays out

Chris

#28 5 years ago

Pinball Magic was there last year, yes. I got both the Bad Cats and Pinball Magic working pretty well now. If I can I will bring both. Just have to make sure I can arrange transport for them. I can only fit one in the Durango. May be bringing some arcade games for sale also, we'll see hoe it plays out
Chris

You wouldn't happen to have an Outrun for sale would you?

#29 5 years ago

Chris

Chris,

Any interest in putting one of your fakes in the tournament? We can help you figure out transportation. Let me know.

Chad

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

You wouldn't happen to have an Outrun for sale would you?

I have a buddy who has one that is not working. User EagleTG here if you want to PM him. I don't know what it needs and it's kinda rough, but if you'e looking for a project it may be perfect.

Chris

#31 5 years ago

I have a buddy who has one that is not working. User EagleTG here if you want to PM him. I don't know what it needs and it's kinda rough, but if you'e looking for a project it may be perfect.
Chris

Thanks, wanting one that is complete and working.

#32 5 years ago

I vote for BC Chris. I miss playing it!

#33 5 years ago

I can bring this to Allentown - or sell it here and mail it - if anyone needs this stuff!-- happy to trade too....always open to ideas....

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “I have all of the following I'm selling as a lot. Or - I will trade for a used color DMD. LMK what you have. ( JUST POSTED ON EBAY- HAPPY BIDDING - you have a chance to win it fo...”
2019-02-02
Syosset, NY
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 221 times

#34 5 years ago

So it looks like Bad Cats will make the trip. Unfortunately it may only be there on Friday. Something has come up and I won't be able to be at the show on Saturday.

Chris

2 weeks later
#35 5 years ago

Hello all... PinballSTAR will be there with our usual awesomely huge booth !
Jersey Jack Pinball - POTC ?
Chicago Gaming - AFMR ?
Chicago Gaming - MBR
Spooky - ACNC
American Pinball - Houdini ?
Homepin - Thunderbirds ?
VP Cabs - Vertigo
VP Cabs - Vortex
Joe Newhart
[email protected]

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-2019-what-to-bring?hl=jaytrem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.