(Topic ID: 199773)

Allentown 2018 - Time to start thinking ahead!

By too-many-pins

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by DK
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

There has been a lot of "buzz" about the York Show over the past few months and York is growing into an even better show every year but York 2017 is behind us so now it is time to get something started about Allentown 2018. Lets all work together to make 2018 a year to remember as far as our East Coast Shows. If just a few of us step up and do a little more in 2018 the results could be dramatic. So instead of just planning to attend our east coast shows I would like to encourage everyone to step up and do a little more.

If you have never brought a machine for freeplay consider bringing one, if you have extra "junk" around consider a flea market space (even if you and a couple buddies share a space), and be sure to tell your friends in the hobby they must get out and get to these shows. Working together we can help Ivan, Gabe, Rich and anyone else trying to get new shows off the ground. Growing the shows and the hobby will only help everyone involved including yourself. Do your part to make 2018 a year of shows for the record book!

#2 6 years ago

I attended Allentown for the first time this year and really enjoyed it. It is so different than other shows. The money that exchanges hands there is crazy. It is a great vendor show and the flea market is awesome. I hope I can make in 2018.

#3 6 years ago

I have traveled all the way from Southern California to attend Allentown the last 2 years (my wife's family lives in the area). Its been the only show I have ever gone to but we have had so much fun there. Thank you to all the people that help make it great each year.

I am wondering if there are any firm dates for it yet as I have to plan my vacation many months in advance and am in fact signing up for my vacation weeks now?

#4 6 years ago

Skip,
    Please use the link below with the official thread. Much appreciated
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2018-allentown

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from Fourbyracer:

I have traveled all the way from Southern California to attend Allentown the last 2 years (my wife's family lives in the area). Its been the only show I have ever gone to but we have had so much fun there. Thank you to all the people that help make it great each year.
    I am wondering if there are any firm dates for it yet as I have to plan my vacation many months in advance and am in fact signing up for my vacation weeks now?

You can double check by pulling up Pinfest or Allentown Pinball Show but I am fairly sure it is May 4th & 5th this coming year.

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from Schnollms:

Skip,
    Please use the link below with the official thread. Much appreciated
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinfest-2018-allentown

I didn't realize you already had a thread started about Allentown. Sorry about that!

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

You can double check by pulling up Pinfest or Allentown Pinball Show but I am fairly sure it is May 4th & 5th this coming year.

OK got it, Thanks:

Friday May 4th
    Saturday May 5th

(Note: Website isn't updated yet from last year under "Show Details")

2 months later
    #8 6 years ago

I tried using the coupon code for Holiday Inn Express from the Allentown website (PPF) and it didn't work. Has anyone else try to get hotel rooms yet?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-2018-time-to-start-thinking-ahead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.