4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 169 posts
  • 75 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by jrobinso99
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20141109_192310.jpg
    IMG-20150308-WA0026.jpeg
    Mike.jpg
    sideluxe.jpg
    bbq copy.png
    22.jpg
    pinside-badge.jpg

There are 169 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
    #1 4 years ago

Anyone have any info? The website has not been updated for 2015.

#2 4 years ago

He updated his status on FB. First weekend in May.

I did reach out to Ivan to ask about vendor spots though.

Gonna be a gecko in the flea market again this year

#3 4 years ago

The Pintastic guys will be there talking to everyone and having a blast. Can't wait!

#4 4 years ago

Best 2 days of the year hands down.

#5 4 years ago

my favorite show for sure

#6 4 years ago

see ya there at the flea market!

#7 4 years ago

I got a reply from Ivan, he said they will be expanding the area this year. I'm still waiting to hear about vendor spots and Thursday setup.

#8 4 years ago

May 1-2 2015 or May 8-9 2015?

RussM

#9 4 years ago

I thought it was always the first weekend in May.

Cant wait! Now, what to bring.......

Chris

#10 4 years ago

Is there a Facebook page for this? We have gone the past few years and it's definitely a great time!

#11 4 years ago

according to the allentown fairgrounds schedule, it is may 1st and 2nd...

http://www.allentownfairpa.org/index.php/trade-shows-events/eventsbyyear/2015/-

i will be there...

#12 4 years ago

Do any of the vendors have any good prices on NIB pins at this show? (Better deals than ordering off net/phone?)
    I have been a few times, but didn't never really looked at the NIB prices.

#13 4 years ago

Be there on the 1st. Twelve O'clock sharp.

#14 4 years ago

Every time I go, I end up unexpectedly buying a pin. Hmmm...

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from wishiwas:

Do any of the vendors have any good prices on NIB pins at this show? (Better deals than ordering off net/phone?)

Coin taker has some of the best prices around. When you buy at the show shipping is free. They are great people also. Buy with confidence!

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from wishiwas:

CoinTaker has great prices on NIB machines. Tell you who else has awesome machines they mod all up and then sell at a great price is the PinGraffix guys. Those guys do incredible work on their custom decals. The STLE and IM mirrored side blades are SICK! So be sure to check them both out.

I love Allentown. Ivan does a heck of a job with that show. Definitely a great time and a must attend event. Had a blast there last year. Played some amazing machines and most of all met a ton of great people. I felt like a kid in a Willy Wonka candy shop!

#17 4 years ago

Is there something on Saturday you won't see on Friday? I can only go one day and it looks like it will be the Friday, but if there is something to see on Saturday that is not there on Friday, I could try to change plans.

#18 4 years ago
    Quoted from Kawydud:

Best 2 days of the year hands down.

Agreed

#19 4 years ago

Def a good time....Just wish they had a liquor license

#20 4 years ago

I can't wait, think this is our 5th or 6th in the RV.

Last year pics. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/roadtripallentown

#21 4 years ago

gd it..third year in a row I'll miss because of out of town work,

#22 4 years ago

I am planning on bringing a couple pins and spending my first weekend there instead of the one day
    visit. Agreed, best 2 days of the year!

#23 4 years ago

Gonna be a good time! We are getting smart this year and doing the indoor flea market. Last year we learned...outside is nice, but it's a pain in the tail to have to pack everything up every night!

#24 4 years ago
    Quoted from njgsx96:

Is there something on Saturday you won't see on Friday? I can only go one day and it looks like it will be the Friday, but if there is something to see on Saturday that is not there on Friday, I could try to change plans.

if you are looking to buy, i'd be there first thing friday morning and/or late saturday...

otherwise, either day works...

#25 4 years ago

Expect a MUCH bigger and better show this year at Allentown Pinfest !!! Looking forward to Ivan's announcements !

PinballSTAR Amusements will be there again and we will once again be adding to the lineup of new games we will have available for everyone to play / purchase... We are distributors for more companies than last year and might even add another one or two by showtime : ).... Hopefully, I can continue to have our booth be the place you can see some of the newest games from the new manufacturers without having to fly to Chicago ! As we have in the past two years with WOZ and AMH we will again have the NEWEST must see games in our booth.

Expect many of these games in our booth NEW IN BOX ready to take home as well as to try out...

Jersey Jack Pinball -
    Wizard of Oz
    The Hobbit

Planetary Pinball -
    Medieval Madness Remake

Spooky Pinball -
    America's Most Haunted

Virtuapin

... and maybe another one or two boutique companies we are now in discussions with to represent...
    ... maybe I'll bring the creepy dancing puppets machine again ! lol

If you would like to pre-order any games above give us a call maybe delivery / pickup at the show can be arranged !

Ivan - I'm gonna need a bigger boat !!! lol

Joe Newhart
    PinballSTAR Amusements
    Sales@PinballSTAR.com
    570-357-0042

#26 4 years ago
    Quoted from Robotoes:

gd it..third year in a row I'll miss because of out of town work,

darn it... i was really hoping to meet in person there...

#27 4 years ago

Don't forget you can print out your very own personalized Pinside badge from your profile page!

pinside-badge.jpg
    #28 4 years ago

did anyone start a "i want to buy a xxx at the show" thread yet?

if anyone has a really nice aquarius or sing along they want to drag along, i'm looking for one of those two...

#29 4 years ago
    Quoted from NextoPin:

Don't forget you can print out your very own personalized Pinside badge from your profile page!

pinside-badge.jpg 7 KB

VERY cool...

#30 4 years ago
    Quoted from NextoPin:

pinside-badge.jpg 7 KB

How do you do this?

I couldn't find it. I like this!

Chris

#31 4 years ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

How do you do this?
    I couldn't find it. I like this!
    Chris

Chris at the bottom of your profile page, in between location and gameroom photos,

Where it says Initials , look to the right of that and you will see pinside badge.

Lee

Blog: http://pinballsupernova.wordpress.com/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pbsupernova?ref=hl

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYkP5URZoS8NApETWc7uBmA/feed?view_as=public

22.jpg
    #32 4 years ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

They do when I'M there.....

#33 4 years ago

Im bringing the grill

#34 4 years ago

Sweet! ...and the kiddies, I hope...

#35 4 years ago
    Quoted from wiggy07:

Chris at the bottom of your profile page, in between location and gameroom photos,
    Where it says Initials , look to the right of that and you will see pinside badge.
    Lee
    Blog: http://pinballsupernova.wordpress.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pbsupernova?ref=hl
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYkP5URZoS8NApETWc7uBmA/feed?view_as=public

22.jpg 98 KB

Thank you!

Chris

#36 4 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

Im bringing the grill

bbq copy.png
    #37 4 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

They do when I'M there.....

Nice!

#38 4 years ago
    Quoted from Irishbastard:

Liberty St. Tavern in walking distance of Fairgrounds on a nice day.TONS of craft beers,nice college kids,Ive never had a bad time, you can smoke out front.

Quoted from shlockdoc:Im bringing the grill

Dude,after a 3 year absence Im coming down this year!!!Looking forward to it.

#39 4 years ago
    Quoted from NextoPin:

pinside-badge.jpg 7 KB

Can you remind me of this before we go? I will lose or forget it by then

#40 4 years ago
    Quoted from jackofdiamonds:

Liberty St. Tavern in walking distance of Fairgrounds on a nice day.TONS of craft beers,nice college kids,Ive never had a bad time, you can smoke out front.

Need someone to ride with you?

#41 4 years ago

Spoke to Ivan last week. He is expanding the show and he has big plans to make it even better. After last year I didn't think it could get any better. I will have a full pack to the gills truck and trailer. This will be my 20th year for Allentown. Can't come soon enough! Oh and lets not forget the farmers market.

#42 4 years ago

you should book a gig for 10 ton Mojo and we should have a blowout party at the show

#43 4 years ago
    Quoted from ibuypinballs:

Spoke to Ivan last week. He is expanding the show and he has big plans to make it even better. After last year I didn't think it could get any better. I will have a full pack to the gills truck and trailer. This will be my 20th year for Allentown. Can't come soon enough! Oh and lets not forget the farmers market.

and you always have great stuff. Sometime a spiffy Golden arm :-0

#44 4 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

and you always have great stuff. Sometime a spiffy Golden arm :-0

I just missed out on an other Golden Arm this past fall. Can't get them all. I will have an El Toro Bull strength tester and a Gottlieb strength 3 way tester at Allentown. I Have more than I can bring. May have to run back to NJ for a second load.

#45 4 years ago

Liberty St. Tavern in walking distance of Fairgrounds on a nice day.TONS of craft beers...

Thanks for the info. I will be there!

#46 4 years ago

The entire Kahr.us circuits team will will be there again this year. My second year as a vendor and about 6th visit overall.

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets

#47 4 years ago

Can't come soon enough! Oh and lets not forget the farmers market.

Agreed! And all I have to say about the Farmer's Market is... Bada Bingg II!!!!!!!!

#48 4 years ago

Still enjoying the Jackbot I bought from you last year. Looking for WCS this year.

#49 4 years ago

I've sent 2 emails asking for vendor info. No response yet. Home there is still room.

#50 4 years ago
    Quoted from NextoPin:

I've sent 2 emails asking for vendor info. No response yet

Are you bringing games to sell man?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 149.00
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 99.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 45.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 30.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 35.00
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 12.50
    $ 24.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    The MOD Couple
    $ 28.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 26.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 114.00
    Lighting - Backbox
    The MOD Couple
    $ 128.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 229.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    There are 169 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside