Topic Stats

• 384 posts
  • 164 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Wick
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 169 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0112.JPG
IMG_0110.JPG
IMG_0109.JPG
IMG_0108.JPG
IMG_0105.JPG
IMG_0104.JPG
shadow.jpg
image-648.jpg
image-276.jpg
image-775.jpg
image.jpg
gt5.jpg
gt4.jpg
gt3.jpg
gt2.jpg
gt1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrkitty.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#182 5 years ago

I "plan" to bring the following "if" I can get them all shopped and working fully in time:

Cirqus Voltaire - should be very nice players quality $TBA
Indiana Jones - Stern - excellent condition $4500
Tommy the Who - Data East - possibly $TBA
Gilligans Island - nice player quality $TBA
Bride of Pinbot - nice player quality $TBA
Tri-Zone - gorgeous with clear coat playfield $950
Fish Tales - nice player quality $TBA
Winner (EM) in Free Play - super clean - every assembly completely gone thru $800

also nice electronic Scorpion Dart by Merit $500
(1) beautiful Rowe wall mount cd juke box - Berkeley Green with Neon $750
(in addition I have a Golden Tee Complete in nice cabinet 29 courses in this version $750, will bring GT only if pre sold, pm me if you are interested)

that's probably all I can fit on my trailer as I also have a few pre sold other items

all games will be in my booths sold on a first come basis

3 weeks later
#283 5 years ago

Seeburg Jukebox assembly:

I got this as part of an equipment purchase, not totally sure what it is. The operator I bought this from said it was tagged in 1985 by Atlas in Pittsburgh and is dirty from sitting on the shelf in shop since then. He claimed it to be NOS but I am not certain of that. Can bring to Allentown sold as is shown, best offer. If you need it, then you will know what it is and what model it is for. PM me your offer.44.jpg45.jpg46.jpg47.jpg48.jpg50.jpg

#284 5 years ago

this game will be in my booth for sale. Completely torn down, repaired as necessary, cleaned. Many new parts. Very nice game with minor flaws. Plays good with no errors. The only thing that does not work is the Neon. I installed a brand new transformer on the neon and it still does not light. Must be the tube and not time to order new tube prior to Allentown show, so it will be sold as is in our booth. Clean boards, nice display, some cracks in backbox eggshell with epoxy to strengthen and hold kicker, does not affect play as it still works great. Come see this game at the show and see for your self how nice it is. No hacks to my knowledge. $7000 or best offer77.jpg78.jpg79.jpg80.jpg81.jpg82.jpg83.jpg84.jpg85.jpg86.jpg

#285 5 years ago

this game will be in my booth for sale. Completely torn down, repaired as necessary, cleaned. Many new parts including brand new dot matrix display. Very nice game with minor flaws, playfield and cabinet both look almost new. Plays good with no errors. Come see this game at the show and see for your self how nice it is. No hacks to my knowledge. $450055.jpg56.jpg57.jpg58.jpg59.jpg591.jpg592.jpg593.jpg

#286 5 years ago

Gorgeous Rowe CD Wall Mount Jukebox with NEON - 100 cd's included:

this game will be in my booth for sale. Completely torn down, repaired as necessary, cleaned. Many new parts. Very nice game with minor flaws. Plays good with no errors, includes 100 cd's but they may not match or be in order of display cards. Wall bracket for mounting is included. $750 or best offer r1.jpgr2.jpgr3.jpgr4.jpgr5.jpgr6.jpgr7.jpg

#288 5 years ago

Jokerz - Working Project

this game will be in my booth for sale as a working project. Game is complete except for (2) missing switch leafs, one of slingshot switches, and one other on side behind rubber. I have installed new connectors to replace burned ones. The game plays fine but needs a full disassemble and shop with new rubbers and many new bulbs. Displays work. Backglass needs trim and channel, cabinet needs touched up and I am sure many items need adjusted. Sold AS IS, you be the judge. Come see it for yourself. $900
451.jpg452.jpg453.jpg454.jpg455.jpg456.jpg457.jpg

#289 5 years ago

Scorpion Electronic Dart Game

this game will be in my booth for sale. Scorpion by Merit. This game works and plays well and is in very nice condition. Recently shopped, tested, and thoroughly cleaned. Game looks very nice and plays very good. The game is not perfect, but still looks good. It has a few scratches on the outside cabinet, and some wear visible, looks clean, shiny and better than most Scorpion Darts you will see. LED scoring displays are bright and all segments work well. All bulbs and buttons work and sounds function properly. I tested to make sure the game plays as it should to the best of my knowledge. Also includes 24 brand new darts (6 each of 4 different colors), and 12 extra dart tips, also includes a brand new shoot line marking sticker. $500
sc.jpgsc1.jpgsc3.jpgsc4.jpgsc5.jpgsc6.jpgsc7.jpg

#291 5 years ago

this game will be in my booth for sale. Completely torn down, repaired as necessary, cleaned. Clear coated playfield. Many new parts including new PinScore LED displays. Gorgeous game with minor cabinet flaws. Plays good with no errors. $900
tr1.jpgtr2.jpgtr3.jpgtr4.jpgtr5.jpgtr6.jpgtr7.jpgtr8.jpgtr9.jpgtr10.jpg

#340 5 years ago

We will also have (2) of these Jurassic Park Data East Pinball toppers. One is near mint shown in top photo, the other has a very small crack at the top that would go un-noticed unless you look for it. $200 for the near mint topper, and $100 for the one with the small crack. Come see them for yourself plus our games at the Gums n Roses Vending booths inside at Allentown. Thanks
jp3.jpgjp1.jpgjp2.jpg

#368 5 years ago

this game will be in my booth for sale. Completely torn down, repaired as necessary, cleaned. Many new parts. Very nice game with minor flaws, playfield and cabinet both look very nice. Plays good with no errors. Come see this game at the show and see for yourself how nice it is. No hacks to my knowledge. $2900
ft.jpgft1.jpgft2.jpgft3.jpgft4.jpgft5.jpgft6.jpgft7.jpg

#369 5 years ago

this game will be in my booth for sale. Golden Tee Complete (29 courses). Come see this game at the show and see for yourself how nice it is. Plays great, monitor looks nice. $800
gt.jpggt1.jpggt2.jpggt3.jpggt4.jpggt5.jpg

#370 5 years ago

So here is what all we will have for sale at the show this year, photos and price are all listed in this or the other thread for Allentown.

Indiana Jones - Stern
Cirqus Voltaire
Jokerz (working project)
Tri-Zone
Winner (in free play area)
Fish Tales
Rowe Wall Mount Jukebox with 100 cd's
Scorpion Dart by Merit
(2) Jurassic Park Data East Toppers
Seeburg Jukebox carriage assembly
Golden Tee Complete

thanks for looking at my stuff, stop by our indoor booths and see us
Scott
Gums n Roses Vending

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 180.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Customs
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrkitty.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside