Topic Stats

• 384 posts
  • 164 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Wick
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 169 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0112.JPG
IMG_0110.JPG
IMG_0109.JPG
IMG_0108.JPG
IMG_0105.JPG
IMG_0104.JPG
shadow.jpg
image-648.jpg
image-276.jpg
image-775.jpg
image.jpg
gt5.jpg
gt4.jpg
gt3.jpg
gt2.jpg
gt1.jpg

There are 384 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 8.
#251 5 years ago

Anyone looking for a Funhouse? Cabinet is in decent shape, needs a new playfield, but the game works as it should. Rudy also needs a new drive gear for his mouth, one of the gears is stripped again.

#252 5 years ago
Quoted from Kawydud:

Anyone looking for a Funhouse? Cabinet is in decent shape, needs a new playfield, but the game works as it should. Rudy also needs a new drive gear for his mouth, one of the gears is stripped again.

I'm always a sucker for a blown out cheap funhouse. PM me a price

#253 5 years ago

***Game is tentatively sold!!**

Here are some pictures of it. Game works great other than Rudy's jaw not moving like it should.

IMG_1500.JPG
IMG_1514.JPG
IMG_1501.JPG
IMG_1502.JPG
IMG_1503.JPG
IMG_1504.JPG
IMG_1505.JPG
IMG_1506.JPG
IMG_1507.JPG
IMG_1509.JPG
IMG_1510.JPG
IMG_1511.JPG
IMG_1512.JPG
IMG_1513.JPG

#254 5 years ago

Will be bringing my Getaway for the free play area.

#255 5 years ago

I need a stupid wpc coin door bracket that has 2 screws and presses against interlock switch...

#256 5 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

I need a stupid wpc coin door bracket that has 2 screws and presses against interlock switch...

I saw coin doors in a parallel thread about Allentown: http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-the-unofficial-what-are-you-sellingwhat-are-you-looking-for-thread . I think they are on page 1.

-Rob

#257 5 years ago

I know a guy who might sell his Avengers Hulk LE (Less than 40 plays) - could bring to the show. Posted this in another Allentown thread.

#258 5 years ago

Going to Allentown!

Picking up a pimped out AC DC Premium Luci from Melissa and Chris at Cointaker with some help from Jim Siemmens of Pin Graffix! Jim is trying to get his booth moved next to the CoinTaker booth. But if it can't the AC DC will be on display at the Pin Graffix booth!

Will be on the lookout for bargain working EMs (old Williams or Gottlieb mostly) and backglasses.

But won't be able to pick up at the show... will have to make separate trip or arrange for shipping as de truck will be full o' de Luci.

If anyone has older pins at decent prices... please let me know!

Thanks!

Lee

#259 5 years ago

Help me decide which games would be most welcome at the Allentown show.
All are for sale but I plan on putting only 5 games in the free play area.
I still have to prepare descriptions and pictures for some.
All are very nice … ask about details. (Banzai needs a better small marquee glass)
Let me know what you’d like to consider buying any of these.
Thanks.
- Paul

Bram Stroker Dracula ($2500)
Fish Tales ($2500)
Star Trek TNG ($3800)
World Cup Soccer ($2900)
NBA Fastbreak (with new left hoop ramp!) ($2200)

Dr Dude (unshopped) ($1350)
Banzai Run ($3800)
Black Hole ($1800)
Space Shuttle ($1500)
Joker Poker SS ($1700)
Bobby Orr Power Play ($1400)

#260 5 years ago
Quoted from lfrank22001:

Going to Allentown!
Picking up a pimped out AC DC Premium Luci from Melissa and Chris at Cointaker with some help from Jim Siemmens of Pin Graffix! Jim is trying to get his booth moved next to the CoinTaker booth. But if it can't the AC DC will be on display at the Pin Graffix booth!
Will be on the lookout for bargain working EMs (old Williams or Gottlieb mostly) and backglasses.
But won't be able to pick up at the show... will have to make separate trip or arrange for shipping as de truck will be full o' de Luci.
If anyone has older pins at decent prices... please let me know!
Thanks!
Lee

Thanks and its Siemers PinGraffix is pimping out Lee's NEW AC/DC at the show!!! I would like a reasonably priced players machine - pinball pool or something fun look me up at the PinGraffix Booth, I can take home from the show - See you all there soon!!

#261 5 years ago
Quoted from WannaPinball:

All are very nice … ask about details. (Banzai needs a better small marquee glass)
Thanks.
- Paul
Fish Tales ($2500)
Star Trek tng ($3800)
World Cup Soccer ($2900)
Dr dude (unshopped) ($1350)
Banzai Run ($3800)
Black Hole ($1800)
Space Shuttle ($1500)
Joker Poker SS ($1700)

PM'd

#262 5 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Thanks and its Siemers PinGraffix is pimping out Lee's NEW AC/DC at the show!!! I would like a reasonably priced players machine - pinball pool or something fun and just a players game, older system 11 whatever..
look me up at the PinGraffix Booth, I can take home from the show - See you all there soon!!

Sorry double posted -

#263 5 years ago

eabundy...how much is the Xenon?

#264 5 years ago
Quoted from WannaPinball:

Thanks.
- Paul
Fish Tales ($2500)
Star Trek tng ($3800)
World Cup Soccer ($2900)
Dr dude (unshopped) ($1350)
Banzai Run ($3800)
Black Hole ($1800)
Space Shuttle ($1500)
Joker Poker SS ($1700)

I was looking at a STTNG, if I still have money burning a hole in my man purse, who knows.

Really looking for HUO Minty RBION at $3500 though, which is what the wife wants and has talked me into

#265 5 years ago

Would love to see pictures of the STTNG. Looking for a nice one to go along with the new one.

#266 5 years ago

Looking to buy a couple of machines...

TFTC, Frankenstein...would consider most non-A list games from Bally/Williams.

Early 90's and up... PM me!!!!

#267 5 years ago

My friend keeps finding pins under his sofa cushions. I may not have room for this on the truck but he has a beautiful Strange Science. Game looked beautiful when he bought it a few years ago. Looks like it had an easy life in the arcade. I shopped it and added LEDs and the topper looks and works perfect...Would prob want 1800 OBO. Price reflects how nice this game is. If you are looking for a great SS for your collection this is it. Pics soon.

Mike

#268 5 years ago

Bringing a Gilligan's Island. Complete tear down and plays great.

#269 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Looking to buy a couple of machines...
TFTC, Frankenstein...would consider most non-A list games from Bally/Williams.
Early 90's and up... PM me!!!!

I have a friend of mine probably bringing a pretty nice TFTC

#270 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Bringing a Gilligan's Island. Complete tear down and plays great.

As in bringing to sell?

#271 5 years ago

Anyone selling a working DE flipper board (part #520-5076-00) that they could bring? Let me know. Thanks

#272 5 years ago

Posted on the other thread about A-Town:

I think I may be bringing a Baywatch for Free Play and sale. Maybe a LAH too if I have time to figure out what is wrong with it. Slim possibility of a Sample DH for sale too.

#273 5 years ago

Captain Fantastic for sale- $775

PM for pictures

#274 5 years ago

Still waiting for pics of Strange science. Ill prob afjust price based on pics but game is very nice.

#275 5 years ago

WTB - Tapper (Bud) upright or cocktail version. I know it is not a pin, but I know some non-pins make it to the convention, so I figure it's worth a try! Fingers crossed!
Message me if you have, or have a lead on one that might be for sale.
Thanks!
--ED LI NY

#276 5 years ago

Will be bringing a nice Earthshakers to trade. Completely shopped new plastic set, ramps the whole nine yards.

#277 5 years ago

All,

I have a beautiful HUO Transformers LE (Decepticon #26 of 125) for sale. All factory mods installed for drop target and bumble bee. No leg wrinkling and has the following:
1. Autographed Playfield
2. Autographed Translite
3. Shaker Motor
4. Misc extra plastics and decals bought from Stern as extras
5. Additional Transformers robot mod added

Can deliver to Allentown for deal made ahead of time or pick-up in Cleveland. No shipping at this time and not looking for trades just a straight sale. Pictures available for serious inquiries. PM via pinside or e-mail at chriskorth@gmail.com. $5,350 OBO - Thx. Chris

#279 5 years ago

I have a fish tales I can bring if anyone is interested. it has brand new doug huse cabinet with wire braid etc. all boards gone through by clive at coin-op cauldron. the playfield is still a routed dirty mess. I've been waiting on the new playfields to be made by cpr and decided to move on to something else. could be great for someone with a nice pf and needs the cabinet or someone with more patience. machine plays great. everything works. asking $3000 obo
IMG_0687.JPGIMG_0691.JPGIMG_0692.JPG
have some new decals, ramps, nos parts awaiting restore along with a complete populated playfield.
can provide more pics if needed. megalugs@hotmail.com

#280 5 years ago

Here is my list of pins for sale.
They can be delivered to Allentown THANKS STEVE.
I will get pics up soon. Shadow and BSD might already be sold.

SHADOW Game looks great and plays great. Play field beautiful Cabinet great condition
has slight Sanctum wear LEDS through out. $3400

BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA BSD Great condition, play field beautiful, LEDS through out,
cabinet has been touched up but looks good. $3000

DATA EAST JURASSIC PARK looks and plays great LEDS through out, shopped out everything removed
and cleaned Steve shopped it out top to bottom. THANKS STEVE $2200

BIG BUCK HUNTER Great condition looks and plays great $3400

DEMOLITION MAN Play field looks great LEDS through out.
Gun handles painted black looks I dont think it looks that good. $2300

#281 5 years ago
Quoted from aldo:

DATA EAST Jurassic Park looks and plays great LEDS through out, shopped out everything removed
and cleaned Steve shopped it out top to bottom. THANKS STEVE $2200

may be interested, can you post pics?

#282 5 years ago

I have a couple of items for sale. Looking to trade these for EM's or early SS games. I wrote project if the game does not play 100%:

Target Alpha: Nice playfield, rough cab but have stencils to make it pretty again. Plays 100%. Backglass is 7ish/10

Project Paragon: Playfield pretty damn nice, missing a couple things on top (flippers, pop bumper caps). Cabinet faded. Backglass better than most. Does not currently play 100%. I value around $1K

Project Joker Poker: Aesthetically looks great overall (pf, BG, cab). Does not play 100%. I value around $1K

Centaur plastics: Used, not a full set but the big ones are there. Comes with loose drop targets and about 25 red star posts- $30

Tron Wallart: Pretty big! Got it from Bighead.com. $10

Centaur playfield: Pretty worn, but for $75 i'm sure someone will want it

Space Invaders overlay: Take it for $75

Game manuals:

$35 Pinball Magic
$20 spiderman
$20 Twilight Zone
$15 Jurassic Park: the Lost World
$15 Space Shuttle
$15 Metallica

I'd like to trade the manuals these towards these manuals:
Centaur
Eight Ball Deluxe
Any Target Pool paperwork
Any Target Alpha paperwork

I might have another game or two for sale. Will update if I do. I can take pics of anything. I will be bringing the games to the show so you will be able to see them.

#283 5 years ago

Seeburg Jukebox assembly:

I got this as part of an equipment purchase, not totally sure what it is. The operator I bought this from said it was tagged in 1985 by Atlas in Pittsburgh and is dirty from sitting on the shelf in shop since then. He claimed it to be NOS but I am not certain of that. Can bring to Allentown sold as is shown, best offer. If you need it, then you will know what it is and what model it is for. PM me your offer.44.jpg45.jpg46.jpg47.jpg48.jpg50.jpg

#284 5 years ago

this game will be in my booth for sale. Completely torn down, repaired as necessary, cleaned. Many new parts. Very nice game with minor flaws. Plays good with no errors. The only thing that does not work is the Neon. I installed a brand new transformer on the neon and it still does not light. Must be the tube and not time to order new tube prior to Allentown show, so it will be sold as is in our booth. Clean boards, nice display, some cracks in backbox eggshell with epoxy to strengthen and hold kicker, does not affect play as it still works great. Come see this game at the show and see for your self how nice it is. No hacks to my knowledge. $7000 or best offer77.jpg78.jpg79.jpg80.jpg81.jpg82.jpg83.jpg84.jpg85.jpg86.jpg

#285 5 years ago

this game will be in my booth for sale. Completely torn down, repaired as necessary, cleaned. Many new parts including brand new dot matrix display. Very nice game with minor flaws, playfield and cabinet both look almost new. Plays good with no errors. Come see this game at the show and see for your self how nice it is. No hacks to my knowledge. $450055.jpg56.jpg57.jpg58.jpg59.jpg591.jpg592.jpg593.jpg

#286 5 years ago

Gorgeous Rowe CD Wall Mount Jukebox with NEON - 100 cd's included:

this game will be in my booth for sale. Completely torn down, repaired as necessary, cleaned. Many new parts. Very nice game with minor flaws. Plays good with no errors, includes 100 cd's but they may not match or be in order of display cards. Wall bracket for mounting is included. $750 or best offer r1.jpgr2.jpgr3.jpgr4.jpgr5.jpgr6.jpgr7.jpg

#287 5 years ago
Quoted from MeNaCeFiRe:

I have a couple of items for sale. Looking to trade these for EM's or early SS games. I wrote project if the game does not play 100%:
Target Alpha: Nice playfield, rough cab but have stencils to make it pretty again. Plays 100%. Backglass is 7ish/10
Project Paragon: Playfield pretty damn nice, missing a couple things on top (flippers, pop bumper caps). Cabinet faded. Backglass better than most. Does not currently play 100%. I value around $1K
Project Joker Poker: Aesthetically looks great overall (pf, BG, cab). Does not play 100%. I value around $1K
Centaur plastics: Used, not a full set but the big ones are there. Comes with loose drop targets and about 25 red star posts- $30
Tron Wallart: Pretty big! Got it from Bighead.com. $10
Centaur playfield: Pretty worn, but for $75 i'm sure someone will want it
Space Invaders overlay: Take it for $75
Game manuals:
$35 Pinball Magic
$20 spiderman
$20 Twilight Zone
$15 Jurassic Park: the Lost World
$15 Space Shuttle
$15 Metallica
I'd like to trade the manuals these towards these manuals:
Centaur
Eight Ball Deluxe
Any Target Pool paperwork
Any Target Alpha paperwork
I might have another game or two for sale. Will update if I do. I can take pics of anything. I will be bringing the games to the show so you will be able to see them.

I clam the tron wall art see yah at pinfest

#288 5 years ago

Jokerz - Working Project

this game will be in my booth for sale as a working project. Game is complete except for (2) missing switch leafs, one of slingshot switches, and one other on side behind rubber. I have installed new connectors to replace burned ones. The game plays fine but needs a full disassemble and shop with new rubbers and many new bulbs. Displays work. Backglass needs trim and channel, cabinet needs touched up and I am sure many items need adjusted. Sold AS IS, you be the judge. Come see it for yourself. $900
451.jpg452.jpg453.jpg454.jpg455.jpg456.jpg457.jpg

#289 5 years ago

Scorpion Electronic Dart Game

this game will be in my booth for sale. Scorpion by Merit. This game works and plays well and is in very nice condition. Recently shopped, tested, and thoroughly cleaned. Game looks very nice and plays very good. The game is not perfect, but still looks good. It has a few scratches on the outside cabinet, and some wear visible, looks clean, shiny and better than most Scorpion Darts you will see. LED scoring displays are bright and all segments work well. All bulbs and buttons work and sounds function properly. I tested to make sure the game plays as it should to the best of my knowledge. Also includes 24 brand new darts (6 each of 4 different colors), and 12 extra dart tips, also includes a brand new shoot line marking sticker. $500
sc.jpgsc1.jpgsc3.jpgsc4.jpgsc5.jpgsc6.jpgsc7.jpg

#290 5 years ago

Games I have/will have for sale:

Spy Hunter (will be in free play area if not sold before show) $900 for pinsiders allentown.craigslist.org link

Space Shuttle allentown.craigslist.org link ($1500 here)

LW3: Nicest one I have ever seen. Pictures & will post once I LED it (hopefully today) $1500

Waterworld: Also Excellent condition. Pictures & will post once I LED it (hopefully today) $1500

I guess you can say I'll have the $1500 bargain bin going

Also:

Mortal Kombat Video arcade $400 for pinsiders allentown.craigslist.org link

Only Spy hunter will be at the show. If it sells I'll bring one of the others instead. I'm literally 2 min off the I-78 Hellertown/Bethlehem exit. Only 20 min from Pinfest.

#291 5 years ago

this game will be in my booth for sale. Completely torn down, repaired as necessary, cleaned. Clear coated playfield. Many new parts including new PinScore LED displays. Gorgeous game with minor cabinet flaws. Plays good with no errors. $900
tr1.jpgtr2.jpgtr3.jpgtr4.jpgtr5.jpgtr6.jpgtr7.jpgtr8.jpgtr9.jpgtr10.jpg

#292 5 years ago
Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

5.5.13 006.jpg 282 KB

Update: Budweiser tapper is now available.
New additions:
Data east torpedo alley
Wms cue-t ( total parts machine)

image.jpg
#293 5 years ago

I also found a Black Knight plastic set that's missing 1 plastic. I'd like to get $100 for it...

#294 5 years ago

How much for Torpedo Alley? Condition? Issues? Thanks!

#295 5 years ago

I'm going to bring a Xenon to put in free play. Works well; Playfield has wear but is better than average for sure. There are some wire nuts and crimps under the playfield that pre-date me owning the machine but again, everything works. Will sell for $1300 at the show... stop by the "KAHR.US Circuits" booth if you are interested.

Here's a link to pictures: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n6ue9cj3tuenbis/DcWbj8oFB7 ... too many to post in a thread.

Will also have one used piece of playfield glass and a used Funhouse playfield (if you didn't see it in the other Allentown thread) in my vendor space.

#296 5 years ago

BSD repro translite and glass $40 Obo I'll be there Friday

image-416.jpg

#297 5 years ago

pm sent joe

#298 5 years ago

Anyone sell translight glass?

#299 5 years ago

Ill be bringing a Twister ($2200) and WWF($1900). Both real nice examples. WWF was sold to me as HUO but I highly doubt it is.

I'll also have a pair of new Medieval Madness ramps for $175

#300 5 years ago

I will have the following machine for sale at Allentown. I will be there from Thursday till Saturday. I am always on the inside flea market, last row against the wall all the way to the right near the restrooms. I will have some new and used back glass for sale and a lot of smalls for sale. The trailer is loaded up and locked. Please no email for shooter lane pictures. I don’t presell. I will have prices on the machine Thursday. Any interests just stop by my trailer and ask for Pete. I attached a picture of my trailer.

Junk Yard: Boots with two errors starts and plays well, nice display, average condition. Not shopped.

Shadow: Very nice, all matching boards, very nice cabinet, playfield average, sanctum wear repaired with decal over it, has all rings, Mongols and extra sanctum drop target. Not shopped.

TOM: Very nice, all matching boards, average playfield, plays great, no errors, new display. Comes with new ramp set, new kicker plastics, rubber ring kit and other new parts. Not shopped.

Pin Bot: Starts and plays great. Displays all good. Complete Mylar playfield. One or two broken plastics. Cabinet graphics nice but has some splintering on edges. Not shopped.

Jack Bot: Average over all. Starts and plays great. Display good. Some yellow cabinet fade. Nice playfield. Comes with rubber ring kit and NOS Williams Jack Bot Poster. Not shopped.

Nitro Ground Shaker: Very nice all around. Very nice original cabinet. Shopped out , MPU just service by Steve Kulpa. New rubber and drop targets. Back glass has one small scratch in it. Some insert wear. Plays great. Looks new on side. Same home since 1984.

Melody: Nice. Comes with new Ron Webb back glass installed. Not shopped.

Card Whiz: Outstanding original. Must see inside and out. Starts and plays great. Not shopped.

Buccaneer: Sample game. Starts and plays. Pictures on data base. Not shopped.

Champion: Made by Nordamatic form Italy. Single player wedge head, same art work from Gottlieb’s Top Score- 300. Very nice over all. Starts and plays. Not shopped.

Gold Rush: Project pin. Playfield and back glass very nice. Cabinet original but had wall paper on it at one time.

Air Aces: Nice over all, starts and plays, needs new rubber. Not shopped.

034.JPG
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
There are 384 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 8.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside