Topic Stats

• 384 posts
  • 164 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Wick
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 169 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_0112.JPG
IMG_0110.JPG
IMG_0109.JPG
IMG_0108.JPG
IMG_0105.JPG
IMG_0104.JPG
shadow.jpg
image-648.jpg
image-276.jpg
image-775.jpg
image.jpg
gt5.jpg
gt4.jpg
gt3.jpg
gt2.jpg
gt1.jpg

There are 384 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 8.
#151 5 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

All buyers and no sellers on the spreadsheet so far.

I won't list anything on there as it's too far away, and what I have will certainly be different in May. As a seller it's good for me to know what to look out for, and or bring with me to the show.

#152 5 years ago

I had a lot of PM's about my LOTR that I am taking to the free play area.

I stated int he other thread that it is for people to enjoy and will NOT be for sale. That said, it will have a price on it. It may be crazy, but it will have a price on it. ANd that is the last I am saying about it until it is at the show, LOL

Chris

#153 5 years ago

I am bringing Firepower (same one I brought to york) for free play and possibly my ProPool and Roadshow. All 3 will be for sale. They are not collector games but are fully working. I might be interested in a trade for the shadow, xenon or skateball.

Wick

#154 5 years ago

wick...was that your firepower at the Fairfax pinball open?

#155 5 years ago

I will be bringing 10 foot refurbished skee ball machine, a nice bally star trek, haunted house....hopefully. Maybe some more. All in free play all for sale. I will list on spreadsheet next month.

#156 5 years ago

Yeah it was the same Firepower from FPO. It's making the rounds.

#157 5 years ago

I'm looking for an Ironman, maybe a TZ project if I can find one.

#158 5 years ago

WTB a Stern NBA.

#159 5 years ago

WTB:

Genie
Joker Poker
Countdown
Eight Ball
Eight Ball Deluxe
Eight Ball Champ
Space Invaders
Star Trek
Street Fighter
Cue Ball Wizard
Funhouse
TZ
T2
ToM
Black Knight
BK2K
Pool Sharks
Jokerz!
High Speed
Cyclone
Pinbot
and any Gottlieb EM drop-target games

#160 5 years ago

Looking for reasonably priced project pins. Mainly System 11's.

Included but not limited to.
Bad Cats
F-14
High Speed
Space Station
Grand Lizard
Swords of Fury
Pinbot
Centaur

#161 5 years ago

WTB:
TX Sector

#162 5 years ago

WTB- Gottlieb Waterworld.
Looking for one in the $800-1100 range. Let me know what you may have,
Thanks, James

#163 5 years ago

Looking for Diner, decent player condition..............

#164 5 years ago

I would like to buy the following NIB or HUO Stern machines:

- Simpsons
- Spiderman red
- Batman Dark Knight

Please email me if you have one for sale.

Thanks!

Mirco

#165 5 years ago

Jokerz! FS, works great, players condition, but a fun game- $1000

#166 5 years ago

WTB a nice TAF, Pinbot, STTNG or MM. Maybe 2 of the 4.

#168 5 years ago

I'm thinking my Space Invaders is for sale. I hate to, because i know I won't find another as good as this one in this price range. Nicest one I have personally seen, clean machine, backglass is mint, playfield is about a 9,7, it has original flat laying mylar and it looks incredible imo. Leds throughout (done right) and the backbox chaser lights in red, cabinet is nice, one small chunk out of the bottom right corner, Brand new Alltek MPU, alltek led driver, Brand new Rottendog driver board, All displays are great, this is a plug and play Space Invaders- $1500- e-mail for pictures

Data East -Monday Night Football- Game is plug and play, works great, original displays are good, center ramp looks great, I don't think it's broken (can look/confirm later) Backglass has a couple spots that need to be touched up, sealed but it's a presentable backglass. Cabinet is solid, some dings/scrapes, but not too bad. HARD to find game- $1000

Bally SS Evel Knieval - Cabinet very nice, original. Backglass is mint, game works and plays all the way, works great, plug and play. Playfield has a lot of checking, and crude toughup, so It's a players pin. CPR is doing a playfield, this one would be perfect for it. $750

1988 Williams Jokerz! Works and plays great, players machine. Top display is gassing out, but it's still readable. (bottom is good) Fresh batteries for memory, boards look good, no burned connectors. Playfield has mylar, it looks great but cuts off just before the pop bumpers, pop bumper area has some wear. Game is plug and play, working fine, including raising ramp and backbox spinning cards. Cabinet okay, $1000

Torn between the last two here, so i'm not 100% on selling them. Pm if interested,

XENON with CPR playfield installed. Cabinet solid, very good. Backglass very nice, all new plastics, new drop targets, leds, new lamp driver board, alltek MPU board. New tube, New flipper bats and rebuild kit installed, rubber kit, posts, etc. Game plays awesome. It could use the driver board connector repaired, I do have the kit just haven't gotten around to it. $2100

Avengers Pro- HUO and mint, less than 650 plays, all leds and looks incredible. $3950

Again, not sure on the last two for sale. I'm on the fence with them, so pm with interest and we can go from there.

Willing to do a package deal for any, and delivery to Allentown with prepayment is fine with me, I will be there Thursday-Sat this year. Please feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks, James

#169 5 years ago

PM sent

#170 5 years ago

I will be bringing a players copy of Indy 500 for the free play area.

#171 5 years ago

Anybody want to sell a Bally Future Spa not working??

1 week later
#172 5 years ago

I should have a really clean Avatar Pro available. Not sure on price yet,. Will update once I knwo that.

Chris

#173 5 years ago

WTB a NOS Avengers LE playfield.

#174 5 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

I had a lot of PM's about my LOTR that I am taking to the free play area.
I stated int he other thread that it is for people to enjoy and will NOT be for sale. That said, it will have a price on it. It may be crazy, but it will have a price on it. ANd that is the last I am saying about it until it is at the show, LOL
Chris

How much you asking? I'm not interested, but just curious, how much? And do you have photos?

#175 5 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

How much you asking? I'm not interested, but just curious, how much? And do you have photos?

What? Insane post of the year goes to........

#176 5 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

The price on the sign will read $5200.

Pics are here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/91696572@N00/sets/72157631758280227/

Again, if it does not sell, I am completely fine with that

Chris

#177 5 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

I had previously posted about Kaneda asking for pics but really having no capability to buy a game.

Now we get the post that proves my theory is correct.

"I'm not interested"...But he still wants pics.

#178 5 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

I had previously posted about Kaneda asking for pics but really having no capability to buy a game.
Now we get the post that proves my theory is correct.
"I'm not interested"...But he still wants pics.

Doesn't bother me really. Link to pics provided, not really wanting to sell it anyway. Some people like to look at pics of games., At least he was up front stating he was not interested in purchasing.

Chris

#179 5 years ago

Who is going to sell me a nice BSD?? SP playfield please!

#180 5 years ago

I need a beat to hell ss or dmd for my custom. Broken platics, missing or broken bg, worn to the wood pf doesn't matter. I really need transformer, ps, driver board, flipper mechs, coin door, playfield parts, trough, etc. I have been assembling pieces for years but that is taking too long. It would be easier to get something complete but beat so I can get it jump started and have parts which are all compatible. If I can get a good donor this year, I will do what I can to get my completed machine to the show next year.

Otherwise I am looking for:
a heavy duty magliner handtruck (my cheap handtruck took a dump moving a machine)
'cheap' pachislo / slot with family friendly theme
actual amusement park / arcade / rollercoaster signs - not mass market or repros

1 week later
#181 5 years ago

Lets bump this up people!

My list is now update
Star Trek 1000
HH - received full tear down, leds...really sharp looking - 1800
Skeeball - 10 foot. New runway carpet, original wood balls, repainted exterior, Led lighting. 1200

#182 5 years ago

I "plan" to bring the following "if" I can get them all shopped and working fully in time:

Cirqus Voltaire - should be very nice players quality $TBA
Indiana Jones - Stern - excellent condition $4500
Tommy the Who - Data East - possibly $TBA
Gilligans Island - nice player quality $TBA
Bride of Pinbot - nice player quality $TBA
Tri-Zone - gorgeous with clear coat playfield $950
Fish Tales - nice player quality $TBA
Winner (EM) in Free Play - super clean - every assembly completely gone thru $800

also nice electronic Scorpion Dart by Merit $500
(1) beautiful Rowe wall mount cd juke box - Berkeley Green with Neon $750
(in addition I have a Golden Tee Complete in nice cabinet 29 courses in this version $750, will bring GT only if pre sold, pm me if you are interested)

that's probably all I can fit on my trailer as I also have a few pre sold other items

all games will be in my booths sold on a first come basis

#184 5 years ago

Considering attending the show if I can set up a trade. I have:

FS/FT Baby Pac-Man (http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baby-pac-man-fs-ft-maybe-950-brooklyn-ny)
FT DE Star Wars -- PF 9/10 / BG 9.5/10 / Cab 8/10 -- includes Pin Pro speaker upgrades, Darth Vader topper, cliffys

Looking for games on my wish list, but open to other non-sports/automotive themed machines.
http://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/cheezywhiz/collection

#185 5 years ago

I have two games I'm looking to sell, either at the show or before the show. Depending on what you have I might be interested in trades but I really should sell as I'm already picking up two games at the show.

Addams Family - $4800
http://s950.photobucket.com/user/worktheweb/library/Addams%20Family
The Color DMD currently in the game is NOT being sold with the game. It's going in my ToM or TotAN. Sorry.
Forgot to mention, but the Pinball Inc. "I'm retiring" post reminded me. I have a brand new clear ramp that goes with the game

WPT - Sold, pending pickup
http://s950.photobucket.com/user/worktheweb/library/World%20Poker%20Tour

Post edited by bjsilverballs: Spare parts

#186 5 years ago

The price on the sign will read $5200.
Pics are here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/91696572@N00/sets/72157631758280227/
Again, if it does not sell, I am completely fine with that
Chris

Thank you Chris. I really want to try this one!
Doing the same thing with my Dr Who fyi. My nieces really like it so it will have a price, but will be stupid. I just have to finish getting my LEDs and motorized topper installed!

#187 5 years ago
Quoted from cheezywhiz:

Considering attending the show if I can set up a trade. I have:
FS/FT Baby Pac-Man (http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/baby-pac-man-fs-ft-maybe-950-brooklyn-ny)
FT DE Star Wars -- PF 9/10 / BG 9.5/10 / Cab 8/10 -- includes Pin Pro speaker upgrades, Darth Vader topper, cliffys
Looking for games on my wish list, but open to other non-sports/automotive themed machines.
http://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/cheezywhiz/collection

I see XMLE is on your want list.

Might be interested in SWDE.
I have a Wolverine I would bring to the show for the right deal. Just sayin'

PM sent

#188 5 years ago

I will be bringing a Zaccaria Devil riders, will be in the free play area For Sale

#189 5 years ago

I should have a really clean Avatar Pro available. Not sure on price yet,. Will update once I know that.
Chris

This will be there. Asking $3950. Pics available.

Chris

#190 5 years ago

I would love to find a Class of 1812 there! Anyone want to bring one to sell me?

#191 5 years ago

FS at Allentown or before:

Bally Star Trek: 1k
Skeeball: $1200 - new carpet, new

All working and in good condition.

#192 5 years ago

Class Of 1812 is probably in the top three on my "Wish List"!!! What an overlooked great machine!!!

#193 5 years ago

WTB: at the show; Solar City looking for a project or ? NOT looking for a flipper, tricked out with LEDs for too much; OK. 500 or so. I can repair; must be complete.

#194 5 years ago

Dr Who for trade in Central NJ. Can bring this to Allentown on Fri May 2nd if I can't work out anything closer before then.

My thread with some pics:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-doctor-who-in-central-nj#post-1584297

#195 5 years ago

ST LE can bring to show
Centaur (maybe) can bring to show.

#196 5 years ago

possible FT a Getaway in really nice condition. Also have a set of cabinet decals yet to be installed on it. Playfield is in really good condition. Has key start on mod on it.

#197 5 years ago

WTB:

Evel Kenieval
Rocky

SPP (HOU)
FG (HUO)

Also looking to buy a newer sit down driving game.

#198 5 years ago

lah.... for trade or 1600. i paid 1800 or 1850 for it about a year ago. led the playfield kept it clean and waxed. plays good except c rane always seems to go out of allignment since the day i got it. adjusted it many times just to have it drop the ball just short of where its suppose to go. a couple of the crane inserts are starting to peel, and scoops show some wear. rest of playfield and inserts are nice. cab is pretty nice with unfaded colors. game is alot of fun with the magnets and the ripper. 1600 buys me a game ive been looking at, a trade replaces it.... anything under that i might as well keep.... can be delivered allentown free of charge. thx 4 looking.

#199 5 years ago

WTB:

Flash Gordon
Early 80s Bally/Stern games

Must be in excellent condition. Please PM me, as I'm not planning on going down unless there's something there I want. Thanks.

#200 5 years ago

I am going to bring a HUO LOTR with extras.

Trade for cq taf or $5500

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 45.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 26.50
There are 384 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 8.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside