image-276.jpg
image-775.jpg
image.jpg
gt5.jpg
gt4.jpg
gt3.jpg
gt2.jpg
gt1.jpg
There are 384 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 8.
#51 10 years ago

Looking for Spider-Man or TAF, RBION, POTC,LOTR. Any one of these games to bring home

#52 10 years ago

I'll do a TOM, batman forever or shadow as well

#53 10 years ago

WTB : Mint Judge Dredd

Will pick it up at show. Please PM me

#54 10 years ago

I have an Attack From Mars and a Sopranos I might be bringing if they don't sell before the show. Can deliver if sold before.

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from tjohns14:

WTB: LOOKING FOR A SS ANY CONDTION.

That can be a pretty wide margin....from $4-7K

#56 10 years ago

Here are a list of Bally EM's i am interested in...

not in order really, but i will try to half ass the pecking order..

Bazaar
Surfers
Dogies
Rockmakers
Capersville
Gator
Little Joe
Cosmos
Big Valley
Wiggler
4 Queens
Expressway
Joust
Mariner/Sea ray
Op-pop-pop
Odds and evens/ Monte Carlo
Jokers
Grand Tour
Gold rush
Campus Queen
bowl-O

#57 10 years ago

PinballSTAR Amusements will be there with a hopefully even larger booth than we had last year to accomodate the new companies we've taken on as authorized distributors...

We will have there or taking orders on :

Jersey Jack Pinball - Wizard of Oz Standard and 75th Anniv (will have a few there), The Hobbit LE (taking orders)

Planetary Pinball - Medieval Madness Remake (hope to maybe have one there to show off, we'll see - need to check with Rick as we get closer)

Spooky Pinball - America's Most Haunted (will have one there), Pinball Zombies from Beyond the Grave (taking orders).

Virtuapin - Video pinball (will have one there)

Maybe a charity tournament as well like we did at York.

On a side note anyone interested in working for the weekend or any part of it ? Will need some extra hands setting up / tearing down and also working the booth... Pinball enthusiast looking for some show spending money ? Teenage kids need something to do for a weekend ? Email me at [email protected]

Personally - I'm looking for collector quality or HUO - Roadshow, Earthshaker, CSI, Eight Ball Deluxe, Terminator 3, Monopoly...

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
570-357-0042
[email protected]

#58 10 years ago

In looking for a Midway raceway, flying turns, or raceway. Also looking for Midway and Sega EM arcade games.

#59 10 years ago

Looking for a Bally SS Night Rider, or Viking, or Mystic...condition not important but i'd like a decent backglass.

Also would consider an average or semi project Star Wars episode 1....last year there were two I think that were reasonable, but I just missed them :/

#60 10 years ago

I'm looking for a DM.

#61 10 years ago

will be bringing a devil riders to the show, plan on selling it there. wont sell it before the show as iam planning on setting it up for people to play at the show regardless.

Quoted from PinballSTAR:

PinballSTAR Amusements will be there with a hopefully even larger booth than we had last year to accomodate the new companies we've taken on as authorized distributors...
We will have there or taking orders on :
Jersey Jack Pinball - Wizard of Oz Standard and 75th Anniv (will have a few there), The Hobbit LE (taking orders)
Planetary Pinball - Medieval Madness Remake (hope to maybe have one there to show off, we'll see - need to check with Rick as we get closer)
Spooky Pinball - America's Most Haunted (will have one there), Pinball Zombies from Beyond the Grave (taking orders).
Virtuapin - Video pinball (will have one there)
Maybe a charity tournament as well like we did at York.
On a side note anyone interested in working for the weekend or any part of it ? Will need some extra hands setting up / tearing down and also working the booth... Pinball enthusiast looking for some show spending money ? Teenage kids need something to do for a weekend ? Email me at [email protected]
Personally - I'm looking for collector quality or HUO - roadshow, Earthshaker, CSI, Eight Ball Deluxe, Terminator 3, Monopoly...
Joe NewhartPinballSTAR [email protected]

^^^^^ I have a 14 yr old that is almost six foot and very strong, hes looking for a little xtra cash, we always come to the show with a game on thurs at opening, we leave at shows end saturday.Thanks for the shirt at last years show, i will be wearing it at this years show.

#62 10 years ago

Looking for a nice fish tales :_)

#63 10 years ago

WTB: A nice used Black Knight back glass at the show.

#64 10 years ago

looking for The Shadow cab decals...and specific parts for thar game... pm me

#65 10 years ago

I have a WWF RR I would trade for a Star Wars or Getaway...

#66 10 years ago

Looking for a good used Space Shuttle BG and a few Sopranos plastics.

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

Here are a list of Bally EM's i am interested in...

not in order really, but i will try to half ass the pecking order..

Rockmakers

Did you miss the "Rockmakers" that was for sale at the show last year? It was pretty dang nice. I know who bought it, and I think he wanted to sell it pretty soon afterward. But, I don't know if he still has it.

#68 10 years ago

Looking for a STTNG if anyone has a decent one they are looking to sell

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Did you miss the "Rockmakers" that was for sale at the show last year? It was pretty dang nice. I know who bought it, and I think he wanted to sell it pretty soon afterward. But, I don't know if he still has it.

Yes i did miss it, cause i wasnt even thinking i would ever buy an EM at that time, and i was too busy selling everything i brought, and buying gottlieb games..

I wish i knew then what i know now bout EM's and how much fun they can be...

I really woulda liked to have played that in hindsight..

#70 10 years ago

Possibly looking for a LOTR, ACDC, or ST Pro.

Also, how much does playfield glass typically sell for here? I assume it's cheaper than shipping it. It might be a good time to get some.

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from devils4ever:

Possibly looking for a LOTR, ACDC, or ST Pro.
Also, how much does playfield glass typically sell for here? I assume it's cheaper than shipping it. It might be a good time to get some.

25 bucks. Jack James usually has it.

#72 10 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

Yes i did miss it, cause i wasnt even thinking i would ever buy an EM at that time, and i was too busy selling everything i brought, and buying gottlieb games..

I wish i knew then what i know now bout EM's and how much fun they can be...

I really woulda liked to have played that in hindsight.

The game wasn't set up for play. A guy with a truckload of pins in various states had it in the indoor flea market area. It was by far the nicest one I've seen; not that I've seen many, but I know the backglasses are usually trashed on that game. This one was nice. If you PM me, I can tell you who bought it and was subsequently selling it, but again I don't know if he still has it. It's a fairly tough one to come by, along with some of the other ones on your list. Many of these Ballys were sent overseas and you just don't see many of them here.

#73 10 years ago

I'm going to be bringing about 4 machines for Free Play.

One for sure going is a fully restored Terminator 2 Chrome Edition.

#74 10 years ago

Shopping for: EATPM. It would "complete" my list of grails, please PM me if you'll have one to sell.

If unavailable, looking for these:
Transporter: The Rescue
Swords of Fury
Cyclone
HS

Also, would consider any other off-beat Sys11 titles.

#75 10 years ago

Looking for:

GnR
Nascar or Dale Jr
Atari Super Sprint

Open to bringing for sale or trade:

MET LE
Joker Poker SS
Devil Riders

#76 10 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Guns n Roses- shopped. All plastics nice. I have a new plastic set I could add at a fee but there is no need in my opinion, Cointaker LEDs. Tiny wear spot on Slash. Would be touched up and spot cleared if a deal was made. $3800
Trades considered.

PM sent -

#77 10 years ago

Looking for a Flash Gordon or Evel Knievel.

#78 10 years ago

If i still have them by then, can bring for sale
BK2K - HUO
T2
Restored HS2

#79 10 years ago

I will bring a Getaway for trade. Looking for a TOM or WH2O. I'll have to add cash I know.

#80 10 years ago

Looking for a Firepower.

#81 10 years ago

I'm actually looking for a Police Force. Wouldn't mind if it was a bit of a project.

#82 10 years ago

Looking for st pro and hs2

#83 10 years ago

WTB: Twilight Zone. Any condition, project to player grade. If you have one you want to sell please get in touch with me. I am reasonably close to Allentown and can meet with you before the show.

Broken, faded, beat up are all OK with me. I want one to enjoy in my personal collection

#84 10 years ago

I may buy something, may sell something....

May just pick up lots of parts and stuff

#85 10 years ago
Quoted from spaceport:

Looking for a Firepower.

Looking for a Land of the Lost pin!

#86 10 years ago

Just a fyi by memory for NIB enthusiasts...

Last year, the only NIB pins at the show were from Marco, A Rolling Stones for $4700 and an Avengers (which I bought) for $4400 and we settled on $4300. They were actually great to deal with. I was hoping that MET pro was going to be at the show, but it was too close of a release date.

The year before that, was AC/DC pro at $4050, but I forget which vendor had them for that.

Really curious to know if any will be there this year, ST pro maybe?

#87 10 years ago

Actually Cointaker had a few NIBs last year too...My Met Pro came home in the box from them!

#88 10 years ago

Really? They had those two on the floor, maybe more in their truck? When I asked if they had Met Pro, they said they didn't. I would have pounced on a MET pro!

#89 10 years ago

Oh, wait...I picked my Met Pro up from them at the York show...

#90 10 years ago

Looking to buy LOTR, GNR or Hulk LE. Looking to sell a I500.

#91 10 years ago

Looking for a really nice Black Rose...

#92 10 years ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Looking to sell a I500.

PM sent

#93 10 years ago

Responded......

#94 10 years ago

Looking for a nice junkyard.

#95 10 years ago

mg81 pm sent

#96 10 years ago

I have a mint HUO Shrek, very low play, upgraded with LED and custom shooter rod.
asking $4500
PM me if interested

http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/b0bgagn0n/library/Shrek%20Pinball?sort=6&page=1

#97 10 years ago

Looking for a Williams IJ...

#98 10 years ago

For anyone interested in selling from my area. I'm going down to the show & have free space in my trailer. There are a number of collectors in my area, but most don't sell. Free delivery to the show if I have the space. I'm going to broker them with BCB so I don't get hassled at US Border crossing.

So if you see want ad pins, & you can do a deal let me know.

For myself & others, we are looking for Bally project pins, working pins, or part lots. 1978 - 1982

#99 10 years ago

Looking for collector quality or nice Roadshow, Earthshaker, and Eight Ball Deluxe. Got the Sterns taken care of from earlier post. Love woodrails too - again, in collector quality if anyone looking to sell and deliver to show.
Joe

#100 10 years ago

Selling a silver sky juke for 200. A lot of tire kickers so may not last till may. 150 if picked up before show

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bethel Park, PA
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bellefonte, PA
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 384 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-2014-pinfest-wtbfs-thread/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.