Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 141 posts
  • 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Pinwiz1985
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3207.JPG
    IMG_3206.JPG
    IMG_0829.JPG
    IMG_3213.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverunicorn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#39 10 years ago
    Quoted from toddwino:

Like I said, IMHO. Weren't the the legs done as well?

I thought the rails, legs, and coin door were done in black.

Was very tasteful in my opinion. The wireform ramps looked awesome. Those colors really popped.

Chris

#80 10 years ago
    Quoted from dmacy:

Bummed I didn't meet but one Pinsider there Friday. Agree with most all the comments on the games. The one SWE1 had a monitor so bad it was black so almost gone. I'm sure many of the games brought are some projects that someone wants to sell though.

That SWE1 sold for $1400. I thought thought that was a good deal.

Chris

#81 10 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

I'm not gonna lie; I'm a little disappointed that CCC hasn't been mentioned yet.

I mentioned it in another thread

Chris

#134 10 years ago
    Quoted from Sharon:

Heh - I brought my 13 year old daughter too. Can't think of a better reason to miss school on a Friday. You might have seen her - long red hair.

Hi Sharon!

Hope the Fire! made it home safely! Was great meeting you and your daughter. I found the coin box for Fire at home. If you PM me your address (and you want it), I can send it to you.

Chris

#140 10 years ago
    Quoted from Sharon:

I was texting someone, I told them I was easy to see - spikey hair and a redhead with me. Still doesn't put names to faces though!

It worked for me (well, sort of!) LOL

Chris

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverunicorn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-2013-top-ten-list?tu=silverunicorn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.