Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 141 posts
  • 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Pinwiz1985
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3207.JPG
    IMG_3206.JPG
    IMG_0829.JPG
    IMG_3213.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sharon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#131 10 years ago
    Quoted from ShaunoftheDead:

Asking opinion on someone who went both days: Was Friday a lot better than Saturday this year? It seemed a little tired this year, compared to last years show...

I think there were more 'flea market' vendors Saturday, and definitely more customers too!

#132 10 years ago
    Quoted from mrpostman:

I was proud to have one of the few teenagers there.
    Jason

Heh - I brought my 13 year old daughter too. Can't think of a better reason to miss school on a Friday. You might have seen her - long red hair.

#133 10 years ago
    Quoted from Deyanks98:

I'm curious did your topper move? My son might be more interested again if I get that Dalek head to move.

I have Doctor Who as well. The toppers only moved on the first 100, after that it was deemed "too expensive" and the electronics were left out of them, although the software is still installed. You can get kits to make them move, they are about $300. Price doubled when they realized there was an interest

#137 10 years ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Hi Sharon!
    Hope the Fire! made it home safely! Was great meeting you and your daughter. I found the coin box for Fire at home. If you PM me your address (and you want it), I can send it to you.
    Chris

Hi Chris, that would be great Didn't move an inch all the way home. It cleaned up beautifully and boy is that bell loud in a basement! Hoping to get up there and remove it for a good clean and shine too. Was good to meet you too ! And Todd - thanks for the manual labor lol.

#139 10 years ago
    Quoted from ccotenj:

good idea. i was there for the better part of 6 hours saturday, but have no way of putting names to faces... i was gonna say i was the bald guy with the greying goatee, but i wasn't the only one there who fit that description...

I was texting someone, I told them I was easy to see - spikey hair and a redhead with me. Still doesn't put names to faces though!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sharon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-2013-top-ten-list?tu=sharon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.