Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 141 posts
  • 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Pinwiz1985
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3207.JPG
    IMG_3206.JPG
    IMG_0829.JPG
    IMG_3213.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shacklersrevenge.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 10 years ago

I brought a High Speed and pinbot, they sold as players pins to some nice folks.

I also brought Jackbot, which I felt played pretty well. Gave it a good once over before I brought it to the show and it really played out nice. Also bought a decent Nascar and put it next to it on Saturday. Wish I could have fixed the wire on the opto for multiball, but it was hard to get a moment on it to do anything as it always had people playing it. The few times I got a moment with it to change for some leds, it was nice to hear the positive play about Jackbot. People really seem to have a good time with it, even playing some 4 player battles at times.

Great show though, bought some late STNGG ramps set for a deal, Had a wpc cpu worked on, bought some glass, random parts, NIB Avengers PRO, and talked with some really great people all weekend.

Hello and thanks to Jim and his friend wearing a CFTBL t-shirt (sorry i forgot your name!)
    Good talks, and thanks for the brew!
    James

#111 10 years ago

l must have been lucky because pretty much all the pins l picked out to play, played really well. There were some real gems to be played (lM and STTNG come to mind)
    lt is extremely tiring to load, drive, unload, setup, tweak, and then all in reverse. l witnessed several people talking about and enjoying the pins l brought, and that's always a good feeling.
    I honestly get some what overwhelmed at times, with so much to do or see, and then before you know it, the show is over. Good times though!
    p.s Todd Tuckey is hilarious, he was telling me stories that had me laughing hysterically (and battery holders for a buck!)

#135 10 years ago
    Quoted from Kolchak357:

One of the best parts of the show for me were the surprises. By this I mean playing a pin you prejudged as unappealing and finding it to be a blast. Several times I walked up to a pin just because it was open and found some gems. Roller Games has that backglass that makes me want to hate it, but I found myself just loving it. Another was Kings of Steel. I walked up to it thinking it was anther card themed pin, but the darn thing won me over. After I finished a game on these two pins I looked behind me and was glad to see nobody there. I then played another game.

speaking of which, it really sucks when you are waiting for a pin, and the guy looks over at you in between ball locks on the third ball, and then just pushes start when it's game over.
    I hope he's a pinsider and sees this. The game was Corvette. You don't go for the double dose.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shacklersrevenge.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-2013-top-ten-list?tu=shacklersrevenge and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.