Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 141 posts
  • 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Pinwiz1985
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3207.JPG
    IMG_3206.JPG
    IMG_0829.JPG
    IMG_3213.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider craig.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 10 years ago

I bought a bunch of parts and a few tools and then came the big surprise: the totally, beautifully restored High Speed. If you took a good long look at it, you know what I am talking about. I feel incredibly lucky to have had the chance to buy a classic machine in such tremendous shape. Many, many thanks to Jim for all the time and, especially, the talent he poured into this project. I have some nice pins, but this is the one I am truly delighted to own. One of a kind.

#16 10 years ago
    Quoted from NJGecko:

people were disrespecting the machines.

Very sorry to hear that. I must say that I was amazed that anyone would be so generous as to bring a top-notch game that they weren't trying to sell and allow hundreds of unsupervised plays on it. For my part, I saw a little, but not much, that I would characterize as abuse.

#110 10 years ago

I joked with my wife that it was like the old song "Some Enchanting Evening" ("You may see a stranger across a crowded room...") That HS really caught my eye.

#129 10 years ago
    Quoted from Kolchak357:

One of the best parts of the show for me were the surprises.

Exactly. There were several games that I liked more than expected--not quite enough to buy them, but enough to see why others would.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider craig.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-2013-top-ten-list?tu=craig and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.