(Topic ID: 12450)

Allentown / 2012 Pinfest show worth going to?

By Melbourne

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whridlsoncestood.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 12 years ago

I'm going for the first time this yeah. 3 or 4 hour drive for me as well. I hear it's a good time to grab a machine. Know a few people going with cash and an empty vehicle. We are just going for Saturday. Not sure how much will be going on Friday. Saturday morning should be a good time to pick up what you are looking for

#10 12 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Hey you guys! Let's all meet up sometime on Saturday. And, yes, it's a fun show. Bring cash, play and carry home. Sometimes they DO make you wait till the end of the day to take your machine...

Definitely should meet up. I'll get your info when it's closer to the show.

#23 12 years ago

I'd say Saturday night would be better. I have a feeling more people go for just one day on saturday

#29 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_customs:

PFFT! 3 hour drive... try 13!

You going? If so I owe you a beer for that shooter rod for hulk!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whridlsoncestood.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-2012-pinfest-show-worth-going-to?tu=whridlsoncestood and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.