14 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 years ago by maldoror
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pinwiz-logo.gif
    #1 14 years ago

http://www.pinballwizardsconv.com/index.html

I just got the official word (email) that the show is a go.
    April 30th, May 1st, May 2nd.
    The Allentown or 'Pinball Wizards' show is one of the best on the East Coast - check it out if you can

#2 14 years ago

oh yeah the logo

pinwiz-logo.gifpinwiz-logo.gif

#3 14 years ago

Gonna need some Allentown pics for pinheads out here on the west coast.

Our shows don't come until summertime. Can't wait!

#4 14 years ago

Dammit! what about us Canadians? What show do we get other than "throwing a loonie at a twat"????????

Oh ya......there is the PLAYDIUM show (thing? in Toronto.....we never hear about it in WESTERN Canada!)

Gee whiz you guys! (do you have cheez whiz? what a GREAT sandwich spread!)!

yes I have been drinking this evening slir!

#5 14 years ago

Your Right jbscar you do need a show up in Canada.
    maybe you should lead the charge?
    post on some boards & find others who would be willing to truck in some games.
    Most of all find a 'hip' location , a small city that has a few things going for it.
    and a name that rocks

#6 14 years ago

i will be going to the show, if i remember, i will take pics.

#7 14 years ago

Come to the Seattle show jbscar, we're going again this year. It's friggin awesome!

#8 14 years ago

For sure bmwaudio. Post some pics of the show if you go out there.

I'll be taking some pics at the west-coast California Exteme. Just got the email from them. Still no reveal as to which pinball designer they will have out this year (usually its Steve Ritchie, as he lives just an hour out). I'm dying to meet Pat Lawlor, Dennis Nordman, or George Gomez. Possibly have them sign my translite[s] (Twilight Zone, White Water, and Lord of the Rings).

http://www.caextreme.org/

#9 14 years ago

DrBond, Nordman will be at the Rocky Mtn Pin showdown coming soon. You should try to make it out to Colorado for it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-2010 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.