Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 48 posts
  • 31 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by richyrich
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

00AA.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drbond.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 13 years ago

I'll have to go with Star Trek: The Next Generation on this one. The thing just flows like nothing else.

#14 13 years ago

Monster Bash is one of my favs Savage23. I don't know if I would want to own one for the price people ask for (some funny guys wanted $6500 for a reconditioned-route MB), but its definately a fun game. You get a chance to play the excellent condition MB (HUO?) sitting next to the INCREDIBLE condition Funhouse (the one with the strobe plungers)?

#29 13 years ago

I think if LOTR did not have the Palantir where it is currently, it would be just as silky smooth a player as MB.

Why is Demolition Man not in your list Erak? Surprised no one has mentioned DM yet, as far as good players go. If you have played a DM with rebuilt flippers, and waxed playfield.....oh man, that game is fast and the shots are super wide. Incredible flow in that game with killer combo shots at the upper flipper.

#34 13 years ago

MM (and AFM) is a VERY good player twizz63. Probably not as good flowing game as say DM, Star Trek: Picard Edition, or Spidey....but its sure as hell fun.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drbond.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/all-time-best-playing-game?tu=drbond and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.