3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by robin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FFDDF728-29B1-431B-BF0E-E37A03571143 (resized).jpeg

#1 3 years ago

All threads I’ve visited now show a green unread post count, even if the count is zero.

This is a change from yesterday when zero unread posts were shown in grey.

--------------------------------
    Your browser/os information:
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU OS 14_4 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) FxiOS/31.0 Mobile/15E148 Safari/605.1.15

(Note that you’ve detected Safari, I’m using Firefox. I’m aware iOS mostly just lets other browsers be a wrapper over Safari.)

FFDDF728-29B1-431B-BF0E-E37A03571143 (resized).jpegFFDDF728-29B1-431B-BF0E-E37A03571143 (resized).jpeg
    #2 3 years ago

Yup , annoying

#3 3 years ago

me too

#4 3 years ago

#5 3 years ago

Some database issues, working on it!

#6 3 years ago

I like it. Easier to see all what has been read...

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

I like it. Easier to see all what has been read...

not really , all the unread one's are green too

#9 3 years ago

yes prefer when they grey out after being read

#10 3 years ago

Here's what I see in Firefox (latest version): when I first land on a topic list, the zero-unread icons are gray, as they should be. Then I click on some topic where I have some unread items, then click the browser Back button to get the list. All the zero icons are gray for a second, then turn green.
    .................David Marston

#11 3 years ago

This bug was just fixed, thanks everyone for reporting it!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/all-threads-showing-green-unread-count and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.