(Topic ID: 285845)

All Things Marvel Fan Club

By Flippersaurus

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

#1 3 years ago

After a few quick searches it looks like we don't have a thread quite like this yet. I'm hoping to comment and discuss the Marvel MCU, comics, collectibles, video games, tv shows, etc...

I found myself watching the new WandaVision show on Disney+ at 5am this morning. It's the first MCU phase 4 content and takes a fresh approach we haven't seen before in the MCU. Really looking forward to more. I'll avoid any spoilers for a while. Hooray for new MCU content!

And oh yeah, AIQ rocks! But you knew that already

#2 3 years ago

So am I the only one who watched the first 2 WandaVision episodes this weekend? It seems like a slow burn right now. But with only 9 episodes in total. It's gotta pick up the pace soon. But for now it was great fun just to see those characters in an unlikely setting. They nailed it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/all-things-marvel-fan-club and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.