2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by VMAX
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8B3ABDDA-6237-4E21-9310-60AEC80D98B3 (resized).jpeg
    #1 2 years ago

While looking around on the Pinball Map App at several regions of the country, I remember seeing a location that had all the Sega and Data East Machines. Thinking I’d remember where it was, I didn’t make note of the location and then… forgot where it was.

Does anybody know where that location is? I even visited the location website and took a screen cap pic of the machines, but I have 90k pictures and can’t sort through them all.

#2 2 years ago

I found the pic of the location. There are a couple of other machines mixed in, and this is only one row. Can anyone ID this place?

8B3ABDDA-6237-4E21-9310-60AEC80D98B3 (resized).jpeg8B3ABDDA-6237-4E21-9310-60AEC80D98B3 (resized).jpeg
    #3 2 years ago

That is Next Level Pinball Shop & Museum in Hillsboro, OR.

#4 2 years ago

Wow. Wish I wasn't on the other side of the country from this place.

#5 2 years ago

I just put up a video of my buddy giving a tour….sweet irony. Originally we weren’t, but I convinced him that other people would like to see it also…and here we are…heh

#6 2 years ago
    Quoted from N101AA:

That is Next Level Pinball Shop & Museum in Hillsboro, OR.

Thanks. I did not remember it being in Oregon. Now I’m planning a road trip to the PNW.

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from Darkstar1234:

I just put up a video of my buddy giving a tour….sweet irony. Originally we weren’t, but I convinced him that other people would like to see it also…and here we are…heh

Huge thanks for shooting this video and posting it here. There aren’t many places like this in the whole country. Mandatory trip planning now.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/all-sega-data-east-machines-in-one-location and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.