(Topic ID: 195406)

*All Pinsiders* Must Have New Product! Under $1 Shipped!

By OLDPINGUY

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by OLDPINGUY
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

rust stick (resized).jpg
    rust stick2 (resized).jpg
    #1 6 years ago

Its not often something new comes along that is really helpful to everyone of us!

This new product is out of China, of course, and one can get 2 sticks delivered for under $1.00!!!

Rust removal Sticks! Amazing product, Ive been testing the last 30 days.

Its a bundle of fibrous bristles, impregnated with rust removing chemicals!

One can start with it, wetting, and use as a stiff brush, like a magic eraser to remove rust!
    Or cut away a bit of the outside, especially with use, to get a frothier shaving brush like bristle.

So why use this?

Well, it isnt designed to replace evaporust, or heavy caked on rust...although the pics here are on a 1959 Backbox!

(The pictures are from a fresh stick, a bit of water, and about 1 minute of brushing in a circular motion.
    mostly the "time" to work.)

Ive used it yesterday, on all my tools in my toolbox, that started showing rust.
    Ive found it amazing on rivets on the rails, small chrome pinball parts, bolts, screw heads....pretty much everything that has rust, that I dont want to get all the chemicals out, or sanding, metal wheel removal of rust.

Think of it as a magic eraser for spot rusting!

Amazing! It works!

Heres some pics and a link....2 pieces shipped for under $1.00 from Ali express.

A bit more from Ebay.

Youll be really glad to have a few of these around, it seems to be used now with great frequency here.

Of course, follow directions, which requests gloves, neutralizing area after use, avoid eye/skin contact, etc.

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20170809060708&SearchText=rust+stick

rust stick2 (resized).jpgrust stick2 (resized).jpg

rust stick (resized).jpgrust stick (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

I will vouch for this stuff Art recently gave me a stick to try on a project I have & it really does work well!

#3 6 years ago

He, I know these. Ordered them months ago with Banggood to make metal parts more shiny again. Never tried them with rusty parts.

#4 6 years ago

Light rust on legs...gone in minutes today!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/all-pinsiders-must-have-new-product-under-1-shipped and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.