Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Newbie979
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Ok so was playing my Freddy pinball game and suddenly all lights that stay on around the machine went out. All I have is GI working now. Just had it going 100% changed all out to LEDS and now this. Checked fuses under playfield one was blown changed it and they still don’t come on. Any help please!

#2 6 years ago

May sound stupid, but make sure that fuse you replaced is seated properly. Had something similar happen to me, replaced the fuse nothing, wiggled the fuse and everything lit up.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from Dopes214tx:

May sound stupid, but make sure that fuse you replaced is seated properly. Had something similar happen to me, replaced the fuse nothing, wiggled the fuse and everything lit up.

Checked it’s snug. Changed out couple times and still nothing smh . Thanks tho

#4 6 years ago

Most likely one of the metal pieces of one of the bulb sockets that you changed is touching another piece of metal and creating a short which blew out your fuse and will continue to blow out future fuses. Get a flashlight and carefully look at all of them with the game off. Make sure that the new fuse is the proper size and type. How about fuses in the head?

#5 6 years ago

Is your coin door interlock closing completely?

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

Most likely one of the metal pieces of one of the bulb sockets that you changed is touching another piece of metal and creating a short which blew out your fuse and will continue to blow out future fuses. Get a flashlight and carefully look at all of them with the game off. Make sure that the new fuse is the proper size and type. How about fuses in the head?

Thanks it was a fuse that blew relaxes works now but will look after work closely to see if any are touching. Thanks again

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from GLSP3022:

Is your coin door interlock closing completely?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 249.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

5,400 (OBO)
$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Horror Mods

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/all-my-lamps-just-shut-off and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.