(Topic ID: 257340)

All Inclusive Vacation Ideas?

By Rascal_H

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

28159B6E-3E26-4839-8FD1-C9B2BF103B95 (resized).jpeg
    33540F1C-C233-4950-9A21-C01A4F69A5D3 (resized).jpeg
    3B481306-16C1-4D09-8C87-E5F62FF989A2 (resized).jpeg
    264A3278-59F5-4001-9BD5-0CC6CC4159A8 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbaumle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 4 years ago

A few years ago, I had to go to a destination wedding in Riviera Maya. We stayed at the "Barcelo Maya Palace Deluxe." HUGE property with swim up bars, great buffets and restaurants, sailing, snorkeling, and it was all 100% inclusive. Even the stuff in the mini-fridge was included. Just tip the service staff.

One thing that I liked about the resort was that they had their own water filtration system, so everything from your showers to the sinks right down to the ice in your drink was safe to consume. No worries of getting sick. I think we went through a travel agency to book the flights and transportation to and from.

https://www.barcelo.com/en-us/barcelo-hotels/hotels/mexico/riviera-maya/barcelo-maya-palace/

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbaumle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/all-inclusive-vacation-ideas?tu=mbaumle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.