(Topic ID: 257340)

All Inclusive Vacation Ideas?

By Rascal_H

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

28159B6E-3E26-4839-8FD1-C9B2BF103B95 (resized).jpeg
    33540F1C-C233-4950-9A21-C01A4F69A5D3 (resized).jpeg
    3B481306-16C1-4D09-8C87-E5F62FF989A2 (resized).jpeg
    264A3278-59F5-4001-9BD5-0CC6CC4159A8 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lpeters82.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinfarmer:

I'm surprised anyone goes to Mexico still. Just the thought of a issue is enough to spoil it for.me.
    I found food is super important at a resort and the one I mentioned was unbelievable compared to the best I've had in Mexico some years ago. There are no water issues in Jamaica either.

Crime rates are much higher in Jamaica then Mexico. I've been to both and WOULD go back to either...this coming from someone who was robbed in both countries. I have a tendency of going off the beaten patch where those things happen. With that said, I will continue to wander off the beaten patch, because those have also been some of my best experiences. If you are staying at an all inclusive you have almost a zero percent chance of anything happening.

#23 4 years ago
    Quoted from V_piscopo:

TIP: I usually go to my bank the month before and stock up on $2 bills. Many times people from other countries have never seen a $2 bill. I use them to tip my bar tenders. They think it is soooo cool. You will be there favorite guest and they will serve you fast. I've had a couple give me too shelf liquor when it was not in our package.

They might think they are fake. I also know that many countries will not accept bills unless they are in great condition. Any rips or markings and they will hand them back to you.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lpeters82.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/all-inclusive-vacation-ideas?tu=lpeters82 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.