(Topic ID: 257340)

All Inclusive Vacation Ideas?

By Rascal_H

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

28159B6E-3E26-4839-8FD1-C9B2BF103B95 (resized).jpeg
    33540F1C-C233-4950-9A21-C01A4F69A5D3 (resized).jpeg
    3B481306-16C1-4D09-8C87-E5F62FF989A2 (resized).jpeg
    264A3278-59F5-4001-9BD5-0CC6CC4159A8 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider irishbastard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 4 years ago

Dominican Republic..... Have been five times, zero issues. Also got married there. Have been to Jamaica, Mexico, Costa Rica, and DR (Tropical trips). Screw Mexico, no matter how hard I tried to avoid the water, I always got sick, with my last trip (Went many times) resulting in loss of 10+ lbs, and sick for over a month when I got home (Thought I would die there I was so sick). These days with the cartel crap, I have no idea why anyone goes there, other than blind ignorance. Jamaica (went twice) is very poor, and has definite safety issues. There is that slime issue in the water, begger central, and the people could care less if you lived or died. I had to fight off a crack head that wanted my sneakers, next to Dunn River. Costa Rica is AWESOME, if I could, I'd move there now, but its not cheap. I know the DR had issues a few months ago, other than some freak pesticide issue, or fake booze (see Mexico), maybe it was just a real bad coincidence. DR is cheap, never had a safety issue, and friendly as hell. Liked the RIU properties the best, book a higher class one so you can use the others nearby. Awesome food, booze, and people. I'd return to the DR any day. I have heard Aruba is great, and very safe as well, just a tad higher with price. (I have not done any tropical travel in a few years due to the kid, but will pick it back up soon.

Make sure you read the reviews on Tripadvisor.com, but remember everyone has an opinion, read between the lines.

cheapcaribbean.com is good, also try the main sites. Expedia, Priceline, etc

#31 4 years ago
    Quoted from Londonpinball:

Jamaica if you smoke green,
    Aruba is awesome, stayed at the “rio”
    I recommend Panama Over Costa Rica
    Australia if you have 10k
    Never travel in the USA, to much gun violence.

You go to third world countries, but avoid the US? Wake up... Panama, really? LOL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider irishbastard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/all-inclusive-vacation-ideas?tu=irishbastard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.